‘Transgender’ is a Trojan Horse for Violent Pedo

I may slur anyone I like within the bounds of the TOS just as you do, if you are an example of a religious human I can see why your religions are failing.

lol says the freak who thinks using his mentally ill children makes him exempt from being disagreed with and some sort of authority.

My grandmother was the music director and unofficial pastor of a large Baptist church in OKC I also was a member for most of the time that I lived there(24 years). I was made to memorize the Bible and attended church three times a week along with trips to choir events. I am no atheist and I am highly educated, your use of defamations doesn't work here

lol you have all sorts of anecdotal rubbish. Yet you don't know the first thing about the Bible.

How would one drink a bear?
He wants to pretend somebody he lied about has defended being drunk around kids or something; dopers babble all kinds of dumb shit.

What does attempting to drink a large animal of the family Ursidae have to do with that, other than as a demonstration of how badly damaged his mind is that he should think it possible to drink such an animal?

PedoTrojanHorse-topaz-enhance.jpg

For some unknown reason many Gay Men like em young ( Real Young ) and yes somelike em under 16

Many, like Mathew Sheppard did, like them around 8 or 10 years old. They also start raping little boys while teenagers themselves. Mathew Sheppard for instance has two arrests when he was 16 for something involving two 8 year old boys, one of the reasons his parents didn't ask for the death penalty; that would have allowed the defense to request his juvenile records, and explode the big mythology the media and faggot 'community' built around his 'Martyrdom' hoax.

Forum List

Back