‘Transgender’ is a Trojan Horse for Violent Pedo

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

A teaching assistant at the University of Texas-San Antonio threatened to "murder" and "rape" a conservative Twitter personality.​

His attacks came over an old tweet where she criticized parents for labeling their children transgender.​

The individual is no longer a teaching assistant, the school now says.​

You see this time and time again from the 2% alphabet cult. Violence and demanding they talk to other people’s kids about deviant sex.

BTW - it’s been 6 months since the trans mass murder at a Christian school, beyond time to release his manifesto.

A teaching assistant at the University of Texas-San Antonio threatened to "murder" and "rape" a conservative Twitter personality.​

His attacks came over an old tweet where she criticized parents for labeling their children transgender.​

The individual is no longer a teaching assistant, the school now says.​

You see this time and time again from the 2% alphabet cult. Violence and demanding they talk to other people’s kids about deviant sex.

BTW - it’s been 6 months since the trans mass murder at a Christian school, beyond time to release his manifesto.

Religious leaders.

Religious leaders.

^^^What is hilarious about these halfwits defending their pedo friends by attacking Da Evul Xians is that people who attend religious services tend to be better educated and better off economically, while over 80% of those in poverty never attend church even once, not to mention their base is made up of blacks and latinos, demographics with the highest school dropout rates and illiteracy along with violent crime rates as well. They're all just stupid, literally, especially those who run around constantly throwing stones at religious people.

^^^What is hilarious about these halfwits defending their pedo friends by attacking Da Evul Xians is that people who attend religious services tend to be better educated and better off economically, while over 80% of those in poverty never attend church even once, not to mention their base is made up of blacks and latinos, demographics with the hightest school dropout rates and illiteracy along wit violent crime rates as well. They're all just stupid, literally.
People who attend religious services are not any smarter, or richer(since in Christianity wealth is to be spurned and not possessed) than those who do not attend services. Oh those inhumans like blacks and Latinos why do they act like humans?

People who attend religious services are not any smarter, or richer(since in Christianity wealth is to be spurned and not possessed) than those who do not attend services. Oh those inhumans like blacks and Latinos why do they act like humans?

You wouldn't know. Jesus partied with rich people, and a rich guy paid for his tomb. See my post about deviants and atheists being among the most stupid uneducated people, and thanks for being Exhibit B after Bodecea's Exhibit A performance.

Last edited:
Dudley Smith was just reported for attacks on a family member, you evidently have no self-control with your Christian morals.

Have never claimed to be a Christian, and

Sucks to be doper and screwing up your own kids. Own it and stop enabling others because you had no self-control. Nobody atttacked your kid, vermin; we know who was responsible for the mental disorder, you.

Sucks to be doper and screwing up your own kids.
I am not a doper as smoking weed is not dope, dope is an illegal drug, but it is not illegal where I live. Children will be who they want to be no matter what a parent does.

You wouldn't know. Jesus partied with rich people, and a rich guy paid for his tomb. See my post about deviants and atheists being among the most stupid uneducated people, and thanks for being Exhibit B after Bodecea's Exhibit A performance.
My grandmother was the music director and unofficial pastor of a large Baptist church in OKC I also was a member for most of the time that I lived there(24 years). I was made to memorize the Bible and attended church three times a week along with trips to choir events. I am no atheist and I am highly educated, your use of defamations doesn't work here

‘Transgender’ is a Trojan Horse for Violent Pedo…

That much has long been obvious.

Keep in mind that a “normal” pedophile doesn't necessarily want to harm a child. he wants to use a child to satisfy his own sick lusts. That the child is harmed is a side effect. and not the primary point.

The tranny pedophiles want to directly harm the child. If most successful, they will confuse the child about his/her own sex, and perhaps get the child to be drugged and surgically mutilated. Trannies are much more evil, destructive vermin that normal childfuckers.

Forum List

Back