Transgender center under investigation

The She-Male Revolution is out of control, really.

When I was a young man, your "shims" as we called them contained their gender-bending ways to evenings and weekends. They'd don full effeminate attire, parade through the local red-light zones looking for dates on their time off. But they'd be back at work in a suit and tie as an accountant on Monday morning.

They didn't actually play with feminizing drugs for the most part, and no ethical physician would ever prescribe it for them.

The She-Male Revolution is out of control, really.

When I was a young man, your "shims" as we called them contained their gender-bending ways to evenings and weekends. They'd don full effeminate attire, parade through the local red-light zones looking for dates on their time off. But they'd be back at work in a suit and tie as an accountant on Monday morning.

They didn't actually play with feminizing drugs for the most part, and no ethical physician would ever prescribe it for them.
You certainly know a lot about them and their habits.

Those so called "clinics" should be closed now!

The "doctors" in there should NOT pursue those people's pathology....they shouldn't....to seem to care for the sick obsession of those people is wrong!

Good grief!:rolleyes:

Those so called "clinics" should be closed now!

Really. Can you imagine if 30 years ago you had told your parents you were the other sex (or neither) and needed a sex change operation?

And that the school which they paid school taxes to was protecting you from their even knowing so that you could do it behind their backs?

My ol' man would have been out there after someone with a shot gun.

And I'm not even getting into what about the children!

Forum List

Back