“Trans” swimmer Lia Thomas EXPOSED | Guest Riley Gaines

😄

Only one of us made up bullshit and that's you. You have to pretend liberals are pro rape in girls bathrooms. I don't have to pretended you want to force 10 year olds to carry a rapists baby. That's what you actually stand for.
So you won't commit to a stance on women and girls victimized by boys and men pretending to be girls and women. Not too surprised. And yes, you have to do an awful lot of pretending, starting with that helmet you think gives you mind-reading powers.

So you won't commit to a stance on women and girls victimized by boys and men pretending to be girls and women. Not too surprised. And yes, you have to do an awful lot of pretending, starting with that helmet you think gives you mind-reading powers.
Victimized…. Hardly a big problem… if it exists at all.

But victimhood is what you folks thrive on.

Well as long as we're only talk about tens of millions or people....

I see a correlation between extreme leftism and a failure to comprehend basic math.

The population of the US is currently 330 million. Of that, roughly 165 million identify as female (we will accept for the time being that transgender women can give birth and transgender men cannot).

Of those 9% of females who have reached menarche by age 10 (9%) is approximately 15 million.

The average in the population of women raped in their lifetime is about 18%, roughly 2.6 million women (let's assume for this argument that rape statistics are spread evenly between age cohorts).

Approximately 3 -5% of rapes result in a pregnancy. So, the number of possible pregnancies of 10-year-old American girls, at most, would be 133,000.

Hardly 10s of millions.

:wink_2:

Khiwasv.jpg

Victimized…. Hardly a big problem… if it exists at all.

But victimhood is what you folks thrive on.
I would say more than the number of 10-year-old girls getting married, which you apparently think is a big problem.

We do take care of our women, that's for sure. Not so sure about you guys, though.

I would say more than the number of 10-year-old girls getting married, which you apparently think is a big problem.

We do take care of our women, that's for sure. Not so sure about you guys, though.
So you're good with adults "marrying" 10 year old girls...but a trans person using a bathroom makes you nuts?

Do you hear yourself?

Basically this is a tranny power play. These activists want to be able to pull out their dicks in fromt of the women to prove they are in power. Not because they view themselves to be just like women. But to show dominance that they don’t have to transition to take over the sport. It’s predatory behavior sanctioned by democrats.

Sick and twisted.
Yep. He swings his dick around in the women's locker room to intimidate them. Every single Democrat in congress gets off on his doing that.

They do it because they are all about the women, you know. Until they aren't.

Go tell that to the women who have to deal with sick MEN whipping their dicks out in front of them in the WOMEN’S locker room. Hating women as usual LUSH. The left continues their war on women.
And you can document that happening?

And you can document that happening?
Lia Thomas’ teammates you stupid fuck. Riley Gaines explaining it in detail. You’re just burying yourself here LUSH. Your hatred of women is showing again.

Lia Thomas’ teammates you stupid fuck. Riley Gaines explaining it in detail. You’re just burying yourself here LUSH. Your hatred of women is showing again.
She's been taking meds to transition for years.

If she has anything down there it is a shriveled stump. Hardly a threat to anyone.

And her times dropped when she began taking those meds

So far all we get out of the Trans crowd is shooting up schools to kill children and stealing glory and honor in sports and beating up helpless women in public bathrooms.

Not a positive record so far.

Just saying.

So you're good with adults "marrying" 10 year old girls...but a trans person using a bathroom makes you nuts?

Do you hear yourself?
Assault makes me mad, and nowhere did I say I was good with anything you're fantasizing about. I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't work, but here we are...

Forum List

Back