Trans professor is placed on leave after interview defending pedophiles.

Gaetz was accused of traveling and having sex with a 17 year old.

And his denial was "I didn't travel with her".
Your thoughts on the movement to change the name. Are you assuming they are left wingers like you and is that why you shifted to Matt Gaetz?

Still don't see in my op where I mentioned left or right.

But

You sure seem defensive about it. What I cannot tell is if you are saying it is fine to normalize pedophilia and the name does stigmatize cause people on the left and right engage in it.

Is that your Point? If not then what is your point in bringing up Gaetz?

Convicted of what?

Did he deny a relationship with a 17 year old? You can't answer.
Odd, wasn't it your side that was pushing lowering the voting age to 16 not so long ago? Yet you have a hissy fit over this? Sort makes you folks look like hypocrites and fucking morons.

Your thoughts on the movement to change the name. Are you assuming they are left wingers like you and is that why you shifted to Matt Gaetz?

Still don't see in my op where I mentioned left or right.

But

You sure seem defensive about it. What I cannot tell is if you are saying it is fine to normalize pedophilia and the name does stigmatize cause people on the left and right engage in it.

Is that your Point? If not then what is your point in bringing up Gaetz?
No, it's not okay to normalize pedophilia.

I just want to know why you guys seem to want to ignore it on your side?

No, it's not okay to normalize pedophilia.

I just want to know why you guys seem to want to ignore it on your side?
Who ignored on "our side?" A claim not substantiated? Charges never brought?

Is that the same thing as crying over a convicted pedophile being killed as he was attempting to kill a teen?

Who ignored on "our side?" A claim not substantiated? Charges never brought?

Is that the same thing as crying over a convicted pedophile being killed as he was attempting to kill a teen?
I don't support pedophilia, but I don't think that has anything to do with anything regarding the shooting in Kenosha.

I don't support pedophilia, but I don't think that has anything to do with anything regarding the shooting in Kenosha.
Well, all except for THE FACT that a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER (11 counts on several boys ranging from 9 to 11 including anal rape) was attempting to brutally kill a teen and got killed in the process and you want that teen CONVICTED who defended himself from a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER (11 counts on several boys ranging from 9 to 11 including anal rape.)

Except for that.

It's actually pretty legal to have a relationship with a 17 year old in many states.
Below 17 and 12 year olds and younger where there is an issue. We will get back to this when the collapse happens. Life will be cheaper and surviving will entail everything. When history is written it will be that we done this to ourselves as a rich and selfish people who were out for their own pleasures.

Just the other day Rep. Bass(D) compared the Kenosha criminal corpses to civil rights activists. I guess it all makes sense now.

Matt Gaetz = bad.......because feelings

Rosenbaum = good........because facts and evidence dont align with dims feelings

Its easy to see how all this works.

Forum List

Back