Trans professor is placed on leave after interview defending pedophiles.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I remember when social conservatives made these silly ass, slippery slope fallacy arguments, when the left pushed and pushed, on all issues. First it was gay marriage, then it was the trans rights issues moving farther and farther into the mainstream, in all the culture.

The left would push back, saying, it doesn't affect you, what are you worried about? And the other side, would claim, that if some sanity were not restored, they would come after the children.

I had my doubts any Educational Institution or "civil rights" organization would ever condone that.

Well. . . the paranoid hard right, turned out to be correct. :rolleyes:

Virginia prof under fire after saying sexual attraction to children isn’t always immoral​

ODU professor placed on administrative leave after comments on pedophilia​

Dr. Allyn Walker argued for the use of the term “minor-attracted people” to describe people who are attracted to children, instead of “pedophile.”

I remember when social conservatives made these silly ass, slippery slope fallacy arguments, when the left pushed and pushed, on all issues. First it was gay marriage, then it was the trans rights issues moving farther and farther into the mainstream, in all the culture.

The left would push back, saying, it doesn't affect you, what are you worried about? And the other side, would claim, that if some sanity were not restored, they would come after the children.

I had my doubts any Educational Institution or "civil rights" organization would ever condone that.

Virginia prof under fire after saying sexual attraction to children isn’t always immoral​

Dr. Allyn Walker argued for the use of the term “minor-attracted people” to describe people who are attracted to children, instead of “pedophile.”
It's not a sexual choice---its a sign of mental illness

Where was he a trans professor as I don't see it??

I feel sick to my stomach. That's first.

Second, if this person comes near my students bad things gonna happen
For their part, Walker said: "I want to be clear: child sexual abuse is morally wrong and an inexcusable crime.

The real question here goes way deeper

What makes libturds so attracted to children sexually?? It is unreal. I even see veiled things said here by our libturd males pretending to be males

I truly believe this is a generational thing of child icest

Can anyone add to this. I would appreciate a male libturd here to help us delve in this

BAWWWWWWWHAHAHAHA.This fucker should be strung up, upside down naked, and have its scrotum sliced off by a sword, like that one in Kill Bill

What the fuck is wrong with you wench?
Should be hung up due to his being a trans, no report says he is a trans?

For their part, Walker said: "I want to be clear: child sexual abuse is morally wrong and an inexcusable crime.

The real question here goes way deeper

What makes libturds so attracted to children sexually?? It is unreal. I even see veiled things said here by our libturd males pretending to be males

I truly believe this is a generational thing of child icest

Can anyone add to this. I would appreciate a male libturd here to help us delve in this
What makes you think he is a trans, not all trans are child sexual predators.

I feel sick to my stomach. That's first.

Second, if this person comes near my students bad things gonna happen
God we got a president that sniffed the hair of every pre-pub girl he ever saw in the WH for 50 ducking yrs, along with every granny.

We have a prez who took showers with his daughter for God's sakes

We got a prez with a son so sexually deviant words can't describe

Do i need to go on???

Forum List

Back