Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Stephen Miller- who pretty much runs the show and the presidency.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
----------------------------------
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Disabled vets will become will become a drain on society.

Its only the beginning.

Good. Anything to piss you worthless immoral trash off.

One poster asked "who or what the Alt Right is", and in posts 72, 73 and 78 I provided a full and clear response.
I asked the question, and the link you posted did not answer it. It sent me to a contact page.

From what I can gather in this thread, "alt-right" implies racist, which I most definitely am not.

One poster asked "who or what the Alt Right is", and in posts 72, 73 and 78 I provided a full and clear response.
I asked the question, and the link you posted did not answer it. It sent me to a contact page.

From what I can gather in this thread, "alt-right" implies racist, which I most definitely am not.
I provided two videos. The contact page was proof of the quote I posted.

If you don't want to know, I can't make you. You're on the internet. There's plenty of info for you, I just got you started.

If you don't want to know, I can't make you. You're on the internet. There's plenty of info for you, I just got you started.
I don't want to watch a video. Why don't you give me the Cliff Notes version, since you are the expert.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Its only the beginning.
Correct. And the trumpsters love this. Sure, they will stick to the playbook of publicly denying it. But that's what the alt right does. This gaslighting has always been one of the prime directives.

I don't want to watch a video. Why don't you give me the Cliff Notes version, since you are the expert.
My apologies, I thought you asked a sincere and honest question. Turns out I was wrong there.

I guess I've learned something here, though. That's always good.

My apologies, I thought you asked a sincere and honest question.
I did ask an honest question. Please explain to me what "alt-right" is without referring me to another source. I am interested in your definition.

Don't worry if you have to call me a racist. I've been called worse by you leftists.

My apologies, I thought you asked a sincere and honest question.
I did ask an honest question. Please explain to me what "alt-right" is without referring me to another source. I am interested in your definition.

Don't worry if you have to call me a racist. I've been called worse by you leftists.
White nationalists and/or white separatists. Just run with that.

If you don't know what THAT is, maybe you should do some reading on your own.

It's not tough to find them on this board.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Correct. And the trumpsters love this. Sure, they will stick to the playbook of publicly denying it. But that's what the alt right does. This gaslighting has always been one of the prime directives.

Only one side has a history of slaughtering the innocent....know which side that is?

Only one party has actually put its own citizens in concentration camps....know which party that is?

Only one side/party endorses post-birth abortion.....guess which one that is.

White nationalists and/or white separatists.
Thank you. So I was right, it's another term for racists.

You leftists are not going to win any national elections by calling the majority of people in this country "racist". But I guess that's all you have since your beloved Obama wrecked the country and President Trump is doing a fabulous job of fixing it.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Only one side has a history of slaughtering the innocent....know which side that is?

Only one party has actually put its own citizens in concentration camps....know which party that is?

Good god your posts are useless, steaming horseshit.

So I was right, it's another term for racists.
False. Not all racists are alt right, nor did he imply that. Your repeated penchant for substituting your own, low hanging fruit for the things Mac actually says belies either laziness or a diminished intellectual capacity on your part.

White nationalists and/or white separatists.
Thank you. So I was right, it's another term for racists.

You leftists are not going to win any national elections by calling the majority of people in this country "racist". But I guess that's all you have since your beloved Obama wrecked the country and President Trump is doing a fabulous job of fixing it.
Did I call anyone a racist? Nope. You just made that up.

And there is no one on the board who goes after the Regressive Left's use of PC and Identity Politics more than me.

So, complain to those people. You asked, I answered.

Is that the best you've got? Care to answer the questions? You don't have anything to say because you know PoliticalChic has posted the truth.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Reducing you to vulgarity ALWAYS indicates you recognize you've lost.

Did I call anyone a racist? Nope. You just made that up.
So you want to argue semantics. Ok, explain to me how anyone can be a "white nationalist" or a "white separatist" without being a racist? A person's skin color only matters to racists.

Whenever a person's political view begins with the word "white" or "black" they are by definition racist.

So you want to argue semantics. Ok, explain to me how anyone can be a "white nationalist" or a "white separatist" without being a racist? A person's skin color only matters to racists.

Whenever a person's political view begins with the word "white" or "black" they are by definition racist.
Well, my guess is that they are, but I take that word seriously. So I don't use it often. I've seen the Regressive Left use it to the point where it means nothing, and I don't like that.

Ask those people on this board if they're racist, and most will tell you they're not. That doesn't sound very honest to me, does it to you?

Forum List

Back