Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Stephen Miller- who pretty much runs the show and the presidency.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
----------------------------------
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Disabled vets will become will become a drain on society.

Its only the beginning.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Its only the beginning.
or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society,
Emanuel disagrees with brother who wants to die at 75
“The fact is that by 75, creativity, originality, and productivity are pretty much gone for the vast, vast majority of us,” the mayor’s brother wrote.

“It is true, people can continue to be productive past 75 — to write and publish, to draw, carve, and sculpt, to compose. But there is no getting around the data. By definition, few of us can be exceptions.”
Always lying arent you. Only people wanting to kill old people is you and your shit liberal elites. You always hear how the SS is going bankrupt but "welfare" never is running out of money. It is FEAR that the left always uses to get people to vote for them. And then the liberals wonder why everyone else hates their stinking guts.

Last edited:

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Yeah.....I was looking for a list of people that are former Trump associates that ended up dead but I couldn't find any.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Yeah.....I was looking for a list of people that are former Trump associates that ended up dead but I couldn't find any.

Epstein, and who knows who else.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society,
Emanuel disagrees with brother who wants to die at 75
“The fact is that by 75, creativity, originality, and productivity are pretty much gone for the vast, vast majority of us,” the mayor’s brother wrote.

“It is true, people can continue to be productive past 75 — to write and publish, to draw, carve, and sculpt, to compose. But there is no getting around the data. By definition, few of us can be exceptions.”
Always lying arent you. Only people wanting to kill old people is you and your shit liberal elites. You always here how the SS is going bankrupt but "welfare" never is running out of money. It is FEAR that the left always uses to get people to vote for them. And then the liberals wonder why everyone else hates their stinking guts.

It fear why they republicans won't stand up tramp.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II , how long has his family been here and did they come with lots of money??

Who in the hell would surround himself with people like this?

I admit I didn't know there were people like this in the US, extreme haters.

Last edited:

Its only the beginning.

Yes it is the beginning, and yes, those who cannot or will not provide for themselves are going to get a rude awakening, but the truly disabled and veterans are not the targets.

Ken Cucci----I searched----Edison NJ-----home of Thomas Edison----a kind of repub bastion-----son of irish mother and Italian father and he has seven kids---makes him a good catholic------what else need one know?

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Stephen Miller is a great American, I hope he runs for President someday.

Bolton is only on his administration to appease the neocons, thankfully President Trump pretty much ignores his advice.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
You know alt means alternative to the right ..that means you are alt right lol hahah

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Bolton is only on his administration to appease the neocons, thankfully President Trump pretty much ignores his advice.

who is the neo-cons?

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II , how long has his family been here and did they come with lots of money??

Who in the hell would surround himself with people like this?

I admit I didn't know there were people like this in the US, extreme haters.

whom does Ken Cucci HATE?

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

who is the neo-cons?

I would say half of the GOP are still neocons. Will most of them back Trump economics and foreign policy once he is gone? We’ll see but I doubt many of them would.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
67817165_884056151971912_7180070293862350848_n.jpg

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Epstein, and who knows who else.
You know the Clinton's got him.

Forum List

Back