Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Alt-Right is a made up fantasy term. It does not even exist.
Mods need to move this to another section. The OP does not know the difference between fact and fiction. THERE IS NO LINK TO ANY SOURCE. THE OP IS PURE FICTION.

I only deal in fact.
th

Stephen Miller- who pretty much runs the show and the presidency.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
----------------------------------
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Disabled vets will become will become a drain on society.

Its only the beginning.
Yeah.....I was looking for a list of people that are former Trump associates that ended up dead but I couldn't find any.

GOOD ----the 2020 election motto can be ------LIVE LONG AND PROSPER---
VOTE TRUMP

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Its only the beginning.

This really is good comedy. But yet here we are, almost three years in and no war. The previous two buffoons could not get enough war. I'd suggest that you start screaming at the sun or something. It may relieve the voices. Or maybe trepination.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Obuthole surrounded himself with commies and Muslim terrorists, you're point? Idiot.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

This really is good comedy. But yet here we are, almost three years in and no war. The previous two buffoons could not get enough war. I'd suggest that you start screaming at the sun or something. It may relieve the voices. Or maybe trepination.

Bolton is working on it, and the three of them are scum.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Better than Multicultural Politically Correct, Neo Nazis and Russian-Chinese Communists, Baby Killers, Satanists, Homosexuals, Pedophiles, Anarchists, Green Jihadists, Anti-Capitalists, American Hating Bi-Polar Liberal Elitists that Dominate The DemNazi Party.

Tramp is most likely a pedophile, and that does not seem to phase you!!

Alt-right
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Prominent alt-rightists were instrumental in organising the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017. Here, rally participants carry Confederate battle flags, Gadsden flags and a Nazi flag.

An alt-right Donald Trump supporter at the March 4 Trump in Saint Paul, Minnesota. (Image digitally altered[notes 1])
The alt-right, an abbreviation of alternative right, is a loosely connected far-right, white supremacist, white nationalist, white separatist, anti-immigration and sometimes antisemitic movement based in the United States. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the U.S. during the 2010s although it has since established a presence in various other countries. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by various self-described "alt-rightists", media commentators, and academics.
Alt-right - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, I should of known you guys wouldn't know what alt-right is. Me bad, I should of given you a link.

Alt-right
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Prominent alt-rightists were instrumental in organising the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017. Here, rally participants carry Confederate battle flags, Gadsden flags and a Nazi flag.

An alt-right Donald Trump supporter at the March 4 Trump in Saint Paul, Minnesota. (Image digitally altered[notes 1])
The alt-right, an abbreviation of alternative right, is a loosely connected far-right, white supremacist, white nationalist, white separatist, anti-immigration and sometimes antisemitic movement based in the United States. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the U.S. during the 2010s although it has since established a presence in various other countries. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by various self-described "alt-rightists", media commentators, and academics.
Alt-right - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, I should of known you guys wouldn't know what alt-right is. Me bad, I should of given you a link.
alt alt.....

Once again you have no idea what alt-right is, or understand that it is people who rejected the right.
Alt-right - Wikipedia

Wiki?? HAha..
Alt-Right was the name of a twice failed magazine in the early 2000's. Never had enough subscribers to pay for itself.
The left adopted the name and attempted to broaden it to pretty much any conservative. And that is ridiculous.
The alt-right were little groups of white nationalist loosely organized and fully condemned by mainstream Republicans many times.
Unlike the Democrats who refuse to condemn the far left, and therefore have grown in power to the point the party is now completely split.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.
Trump has surrounded himself with *all the right* people. Fixed the title for you. :2up:

The white supremacists continue showing their undying loyalty to their leader.

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Yes, including incompetent morons!

Can someone please explain to me who or what the "alt-right" is? I keep hearing this term and still don't get it. I support our President. Does that make me "alt-right"?
Start here: Yes you are a member of the cult of Tramp.
Alt-right - Wikipedia
According to your link, that makes me a white supremacist. And nothing could be further from the truth. I have no use for racist morons.

Forum List

Back