Traitors Lose Their Mind After Trump Declassifies Failed Coup Attempt Classified Info

Brennan, Clapper lash out at Trump for declassifying 2016 election intel

"Former CIA Director John Brennan and former DNI James Clapper blasted President Trumpon Friday night for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign during the 2016 election, calling it "outrageous."

'Outrageous' is the FBI using western Intel sources in an attempt to set-up Papadopoulos...

'Outrageous' is the Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey knowingly, intentionally illegally using political propaganda authored by Russians purchased from a Trump-hating foreign spy to illegally obtain FISA Warrants after being told it was unreliable by DOJ'S Hot...

'Outrageous' is running a failed coup attempt...

They know the moment the US IG report is released they ate screwed...even more so with the US AG running 4 more investigations...
Clapper and Brennan were expressing concern
that Barr jeopardizes our assets, methods, and/or national security.

instead they could expose a certain campaign that failed to inform the FBI of Russian contacts after being briefed on the fact that russians were going to try and interfere in the election. For starters

Or they could declassify the unredacted Mueller report that completely exonerates the president.

Treason is defined in the United States Constitution. The whore sitting in the president's chair simply has no allegiance to the United States and to the rule of law. He thinks that he is a king, but we Americans do not do kings. How anyone can tolerate this "man" in charge of the executive branch of the federal government is beyond me.

Weird, I posted a thread about how right wingers on the USMB are in full panic mode and it got deleted.

And look at this:

Traitors Lose Their Mind After Trump Declassifies Failed Coup Attempt Classified Info

I didn’t call anyone a traitor in the post. I just pointed out how scared they are.

Forum List

Back