PANIC MODE setting in...Brennan, Clapper lash out at Trump for declassifying 2016 election intel.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can you say Oh shit, going to jail??? They, of course will RAT on Comey...ROTFLMFAO!

Former CIA Director John Brennan and former DNI James Clapper blasted President Trump on Friday night for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign during the 2016 election, calling it "outrageous."

"I see it as a very, very serious and outrageous move on the part of Mr. Trump, once again, trampling on the statutory authorities of the Director of National Intelligence and the heads of the independent intelligence agencies," Brennan told MSNBC host Chris Hayes. "And it's unclear to me what Mr. Barr is actually going to do. Is he investigating a crime? Well, what's the predication of that crime? Or he is just going to be looking for information... that Mr. Trump can just give to his defenders on the right and cherry-pick information that could be taken out of context?"

Brennan expressed concern about exposing "sources and methods" as well as the intelligence of "partners abroad."

"This is very serious and I know that my former colleagues in the intelligence agencies are looking upon this with great concern and worry," the former top Obama official stated.

He later said he hopes that DNI Dan Coats and CIA Director Gina Haspel will "stand up" to President Trump's "unprecedented act."

Brennan slammed President Trump on Twitter after the president shared a political cartoon mocking the former CIA Director, former DNI Clapper, and FBI Director James Comey.

"Young people everywhere: Please do not emulate Mr. Trump’s very immature behavior. Find others of honesty, integrity, & decency to be your role models," the MSNBC analyst tweeted. "And always try to do what you know is the right thing, even when doing what is right is both unpopular & difficult."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

pvMwIwP.jpg

I told democrats don’t piss off trump.. you didn’t listen now look.. your life is over haha

Last edited:
These lower level clowns never learn, Trump is the CHIEF EXECUTIVE. Trump told these morons exactly what he was going to do if elected, drain the swamp.

Obammy turned the FBI into his secret police
Democrats are third world banana republic politicians, and a threat to our democracy*.
Obama-FBI-wiretapping-678x381.jpg

Can you say Oh shit, going to jail??? They, of course will RAT on Comey...ROTFLMFAO!

Former CIA Director John Brennan and former DNI James Clapper blasted President Trump on Friday night for directing Attorney General William Barr to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign during the 2016 election, calling it "outrageous."

"I see it as a very, very serious and outrageous move on the part of Mr. Trump, once again, trampling on the statutory authorities of the Director of National Intelligence and the heads of the independent intelligence agencies," Brennan told MSNBC host Chris Hayes. "And it's unclear to me what Mr. Barr is actually going to do. Is he investigating a crime? Well, what's the predication of that crime? Or he is just going to be looking for information... that Mr. Trump can just give to his defenders on the right and cherry-pick information that could be taken out of context?"

Brennan expressed concern about exposing "sources and methods" as well as the intelligence of "partners abroad."

"This is very serious and I know that my former colleagues in the intelligence agencies are looking upon this with great concern and worry," the former top Obama official stated.

He later said he hopes that DNI Dan Coats and CIA Director Gina Haspel will "stand up" to President Trump's "unprecedented act."

Brennan slammed President Trump on Twitter after the president shared a political cartoon mocking the former CIA Director, former DNI Clapper, and FBI Director James Comey.

"Young people everywhere: Please do not emulate Mr. Trump’s very immature behavior. Find others of honesty, integrity, & decency to be your role models," the MSNBC analyst tweeted. "And always try to do what you know is the right thing, even when doing what is right is both unpopular & difficult."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

pvMwIwP.jpg
The wailing of swamp creatures is like music to my ears.

These lower level clowns never learn, Trump is the CHIEF EXECUTIVE. Trump told these morons exactly what he was going to do if elected, drain the swamp.
What part of executive didn't they understand ? He didn't survive becoming a billionaire before the internet was born by having a Facebook or Microsoft to give him that money like Skittles raining down upon him.

He is another real old school executive in which the left don't understand these days, otherwise he was brought up by hard work, survival skills, discipline, and risk taking where living and/or dying while making diverse deals was always part of the old school landscape. His survival and success should have been respected by the me, me, me, entitlement generation.

Calling Trump dumb was the most ignorant and arrogant thing the young generation has done to this president. Of course it's no surprise that they had done this, because it's no different than the way they began thinking of their own parents after being educated by over exposure to the tree/internet of knowledge in which they have learned all things good and evil without proper guidance upon. Of course sadly without that guidance, they have leaned towards the bad side because things came more deceptively and easily from that side.

I can't believe Clapper Brennan and Comey were in charge of our national security agencies....how do clowns like this get appointed to such prestigious and important positions...what other huge mistakes did they make that we don't know of because of a democrat butt sucking media?...
We know they were instrumental in this coup....what other dastardly deeds they they commit?....
If these three escape prison we will see this happen again.....

I can’t believe Obama was president we must have had a melt down

I can't believe Clapper Brennan and Comey were in charge of our national security agencies....how do clowns like this get appointed to such prestigious and important positions...what other huge mistakes did they make that we don't know of because of a democrat butt sucking media?...
We know they were instrumental in this coup....what other dastardly deeds they they commit?....
If these three escape prison we will see this happen again.....
They are part of the "everyone get's a trophy generation". The merit system that was taken down in the sixties was taken to a degree that became negative to this nation, and it is the very reason why this nation is so messed up today. Trump is attempting to fix it somehow, but the groups see it all as a roll back of the good that has been accomplished over time. They are so wrong about that, but convincing those who have been indoctronated by those individuals who saw weakness in the early days in the opening up of the doors to the nation's security and prosperity is a problem.. The bad for whom used those open doorways to come on through along with those whom truly were trying to add to the security and prosperity of the nation has become a major problem....

The doorway's that were opened has since been taken advantage of by the bad who were allowed to come through with the good also. There once was a way to separate the bad from the good, but those lines have been blurred so badly now, that the bad can't be touched even though they wear that bad right out into the open now. So their ability to indoctrinate and use propaganda is almost unstoppable now.

Last edited:
This is really bad. Anybody who has to work for Hillary Clinton do bad things or get fired. Evil is done wherever she prevails, and she conspires with others almost as surrounded by evil as she is, except for Nancy Pelosi who uses evil as a way of life. Only a miracle of God can save us from their clones in practice.

What part of executive didn't they understand ? He didn't survive becoming a billionaire before the internet was born by having a Facebook or Microsoft to give him that money like Skittles raining down upon him.

He is another real old school executive in which the left don't understand these days, otherwise he was brought up by hard work, survival skills, discipline, and risk taking where living and/or dying while making diverse deals was always part of the old school landscape. His survival and success should have been respected by the me, me, me, entitlement generation.

Calling Trump dumb was the most ignorant and arrogant thing the young generation has done to this president. Of course it's no surprise that they had done this, because it's no different than the way they began thinking of their own parents after being educated by over exposure to the tree/internet of knowledge in which they have learned all things good and evil without proper guidance upon. Of course sadly without that guidance, they have leaned towards the bad side because things came more deceptively and easily from that side.

Calling Trump dumb exposed the left as ignorant trolls. You don't become a BILLIONARE unless you are in the top 1% of forward thinkers and have a pair to take the risks required. Trump could cure cancer and these asshole liberals would still diss the guy.

D7bIubZXoAEdSO_

D4jSSXyX4AE3C9j

Oh there’s panic all right. Believe it. A lot of panic.
Imagine you’re Donald Trump and just about everybody who came in the office with you is in prison or under criminal indictment.

Not a single one of the cases has exonerated Trump from anything.

And the Mueller investigation included 14 secret investigations we don’t even know about.

Considering that every investigation completed so far has resulted in criminal felony convictions, what do you think’s going to happen with all these other criminal cases?

Do you clowns really think it can go from dozens of felony convictions to, oh look nothing here?

Forum List

Back