Traitor Bridge Players

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Wow, after the Dixie girl group had the gall to criticize our President Bush when they were overseas, now bridge players are equally seditious, telling China "we did not vote for Bush." Well, ladies, why don't you just stay there if you hate America, our troops and our President so much? China is the commie people's paradise. right? Good riddance lefties.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/11/14/america/protest.php

http://www.usbf.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=369&Itemid=167
http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/3631

Wow, after the Dixie girl group had the gall to criticize our President Bush when they were overseas, now bridge players are equally seditious, telling China "we did not vote for Bush." Well, ladies, why don't you just stay there if you hate America, our troops and our President so much? China is the commie people's paradise. right? Good riddance lefties.

Don't see where the mentioned anything against the country or troops
but they are misguided ,as bush is right down with the Communist and supports them. if they really wanted to suck up to commies they should of told them they did vote for bush

We proudly play the Dixie Chick rendition (the most beautiful I have ever heard) of the National Anthem at every race I attend.

You are a very sick person. Have you talked to your doctor about the way you are feeling? The bridge players represent America and you somehow reject them? Seriously, you need far more help than I can provide for you.

this kinda stuff cracks me up...

dixie chicks... The Boss....

as if dissenting isn't wholly American and exactly what sets us apart from other ultra RIGHT WING fascist states....

this story carries about as impact on us as naming our fried potato products freedom fries had on france.

:clap2:

More More!

as if dissenting isn't wholly American and exactly what sets us apart from other ultra RIGHT WING fascist states....

That's ancient history these days, Shogun. Today, doing that kind of thing makes you a "traitor".

Just put your American flags up outside of your houses, and keep your mouths shut, like a TRUE patriot.

indeed, I can imagine a Royalist telling Thomas Jefferson the same thing.

it's like advertising a smorgasboard.... and talking shit on anyone who doesn't uniformly eat the fish sticks and green beans.

Exactly. The truth hurts.

this kinda stuff cracks me up...

dixie chicks... The Boss....

this story carries about as impact on us as naming our fried potato products freedom fries had on france.

:clap2:

More More!

I'm glad it's your own words that incriminate you. Painful, but you gotta admit at least truthful!!!!!!!!!

We proudly play the Dixie Chick rendition (the most beautiful I have ever heard) of the National Anthem at every race I attend.

You are a very sick person. Have you talked to your doctor about the way you are feeling? The bridge players represent America and you somehow reject them? Seriously, you need far more help than I can provide for you.

Bushlover fancies him/herself a satirist, PB. I'd figure of all people, YOU'd get it. He/she's just taking another shot at the right.

Bushlover fancies him/herself a satirist, PB. I'd figure of all people, YOU'd get it. He/she's just taking another shot at the right.

GunnyLima,

The W_administration and its sycophants have lost all sense of reality. You seem to be a reasonable human being. We aren't that far apart on the matrix that makes our America worth tending.

I propose that those that you defend as right in the national leadership cabal are in fact across the line on the continuum and are in fact Bolsheviks. I have said that before. They are Stalinist. A lot of dedicated communist thought Stalin was their Christ. He was in fact their anti-Christ. He started his killing with his supporters and those who engineered his rise to power. Our good fortune is that Nikolai Bush and his Berria, Cheney are now beyond the comprehension of the more rational, but still right, former supporters.

I just don't understand the "deadender" support that is still shone toward this bunch that entertained male whores IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

I have gay friends. There has never been in mistake among any of them regarding my orientation. They see even the male whore incident an outrage. My very right oriented Wyoming judge friend, who is of course a Republican, is incensed what this crowd has brought out of the closet party.

Some of the shots taken here are the product of juvenile minds. They could hit both ways. They have shots, but no target sense or shot placement. That comes from both left and right.

Criminals from either polar orientation must be held responsible for their offending behavior. That behavior has in the past 6 years and some months has served you or the country well. BUT. People just can't make shit up.

I AM

Forum List

Back