Trains

Well, I am getting to really dislike trains. I live near a recently completed light rail route in Denver. It was not well planned by RTD. It disrupts traffic (they need flag men because the crossing arms don't work well). And the horns? That is the biggest complaint from people that live near the route, morning , noon and night 24/7 the loudest train whistle we have ever heard. There is a problem now with the building contractors backing out of their contracts because they can't fix this issue with the crossing gates. We put a man on the moon, and syncing safety equipment is impossible to fix? What a fiasco, it reminds me of the same level of incompetence from leadership , planners and engineers that lead to the infamous failure of the baggage handling system at Denver's new airport back in the 90's. And ironically enough, that is were this train goes, to DIA. What a coincidence.

Well, I am getting to really dislike trains. I live near a recently completed light rail route in Denver. It was not well planned by RTD. It disrupts traffic (they need flag men because the crossing arms don't work well). And the horns? That is the biggest complaint from people that live near the route, morning , noon and night 24/7 the loudest train whistle we have ever heard. There is a problem now with the building contractors backing out of their contracts because they can't fix this issue with the crossing gates. We put a man on the moon, and syncing safety equipment is impossible to fix? What a fiasco, it reminds me of the same level of incompetence from leadership , planners and engineers that lead to the infamous failure of the baggage handling system at Denver's new airport back in the 90's. And ironically enough, that is were this train goes, to DIA. What a coincidence.
Gotta love those trains, where would a hobo be without them?

Forum List

Back