Tragic event in Hoboken

On of the failures is that they haven't installed that Active Braking System on the rails yet.

They promised to do so when the last train crashed in that corridor due to hitting a curve at over 100 mph when the curve was only rated for 60.

It is normal to ask ourselves why and how this happened.

And so soon after the last terrorist attack....in N.J also.

Curious minds want to know.:dunno:

It happened because the train came into the station at a high rate of speed and didn't stop until it hit a wall.

The only thing that I can figure so far is either there was a mechanical error, or the train engineer wasn't paying attention to what they were doing.

Terror attack? I doubt it. How would they have gotten into the engineer's compartment? And, there was nothing to indicate that something like that might have happened.

Radical Islamic terrorists just ain't that smart. They make explosive devices to use on soft targets or shoot up bars and social meeting places. They don't rig trains to run fast. It's the second or third time speeding trains caused recent accidents in the North East and something is wrong. Years ago they used to blame the president.

Yes it's normal, it could be a mechanical error, or that the train driver lost control or even that he did this deliberately in some suicide attempt, if air pilots can deliberately crash an aeroplane, then a train driver can deliberately crash a train.

The "Geller Report"...no wonder it doesn't even come close to reality.

So, attempting to start trouble already huh? :meow::poke:

:booze:

:eusa_shhh:

:eusa_shifty:

:party:

Be careful, I have tanks :smoke:

:tank::tank::tank::tank:

I have a secret weapon :D

:scared1:

But you're just not going to go there :smoke:

Forum List

Back