Tparty should form its own political party

There IS a political party that stands for almost EVERYTHING the TP stands for, except of course FEMA DEATH CAMPS, and that party is the LIBERTARIAN PARTY. The LIB party needs to step up and QUIT letting their message be corupted by the Lib/Con press. The LIBERTARIAN party is for SMALL GOV'T, LOW TAXES, and LIMITED FORIEGN ENTANGLEMENTS what MORE do you NEED!!??

No, the majority of Tea Partiers are Christian conservatives who will never vote for any Ron Paul type. There's a reason Sarah Palin is the person they love the most. The Tea Party is equal parts of socially conservative activism and fiscally conservative spending practices. That's what Palin is. The Libertarian Party is definitely not that.

Last edited:
I like the tea party movement philosophy. But with morons like Tancredo the movement lacks credibility.
Throw in Palin and a 100K drain on the fund raising and we are LOST.
Folks, hate to tell you but the 100K pay out to Palin killed the movement here.

There IS a political party that stands for almost EVERYTHING the TP stands for, except of course FEMA DEATH CAMPS, and that party is the LIBERTARIAN PARTY. The LIB party needs to step up and QUIT letting their message be corupted by the Lib/Con press. The LIBERTARIAN party is for SMALL GOV'T, LOW TAXES, and LIMITED FORIEGN ENTANGLEMENTS what MORE do you NEED!!??

Almost.

They have a lot in common, but limited foreign entanglements is where you lose them. There are few things the far right loves more than playing Warrior and nothing gets them off like hearing another bunch of Muslims got killed today.

Ron Paul might understand blowback because he's read and understood the intelligence, he might be wary of foreign entanglements because he respects George Washington, but you try explaining that shit to 90% of the right and they mock you as a "blame America firster" while masturbating in a pile of their own feces.

The legitimately fed up faction of the Tea Party could go libertarian for sure, but the Glenn Beck crowd? That's not their scene.

Yeah I also forgot how the TP wants BIG GOV'T in EVERYONE'S PERSONAL LIVES but NOT to get involved in BIG BUSINESS. The Libertarian party would NEVER THINK of getting into EVERY AMERICANS bedroom the way the TP wants them to be.

Yeah the TP are a bunch of FING hypocrites they would NOT do well in the Libertarian party at all.

Just remember that there IS a place for fiscal conservatives and that IS the Libertarian party. If you can leave your RELIGION out of it then the LIB party could become VERY powerful but alas you "conservatives" have no desire to keep Gov't out of our PERSONAL lives. Too freaking sad!!!

Just remember that there IS a place for fiscal conservatives and that IS the Libertarian party. If you can leave your RELIGION out of it then the LIB party could become VERY powerful but alas you "conservatives" have no desire to keep Gov't out of our PERSONAL lives. Too freaking sad!!!

Cons also have little desire to waste their votes on losers.

Really? I mean they elected Bob Barr to Congress how many times?

Cons also have little desire to waste their votes on losers.

Then make it a party of WINNERS!!! You only see that you are going to hurt the Republicans......Maybe they NEED to be HURT because they are most CERTAINLY NOT fiscally conservative. The Republicans as a whole haven't been FISCALLY conservative for a generation.

It really surprises me when so few "Conservatives" see how much the Libertarian party has in common with them. LOW TAXES, FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE, SMALL GOV'T, LITTLE FORIEGN ENTANGLEMENTS, and VERY little Gov't intrusion into Big Business. The ONLY problem "Conservatives" have with the Libertarian party is that they are for VERY little intrusion into PERSONAL LIVES. WHY is that a problem, WHY must you have CONTROL over people's PERSONAL lives!!!???

It really surprises me when so few "Conservatives" see how much the Libertarian party has in common with them. LOW TAXES, FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE, SMALL GOV'T, LITTLE FORIEGN ENTANGLEMENTS, and VERY little Gov't intrusion into Big Business. The ONLY problem "Conservatives" have with the Libertarian party is that they are for VERY little intrusion into PERSONAL LIVES. WHY is that a problem, WHY must you have CONTROL over people's PERSONAL lives!!!???

Libertarians are actual conservatives.

Most people who call themselves conservatives in the modern era, are not conservatives. They ultimately don't believe in small government, they ultimately don't believe in non-interventionism, they ultimately don't believe in individual liberty or privacy or even balanced budgets.

That's the problem.

it really surprises me when so few "conservatives" see how much the libertarian party has in common with them. Low taxes, fiscally conservative, small gov't, little foriegn entanglements, and very little gov't intrusion into big business. The only problem "conservatives" have with the libertarian party is that they are for very little intrusion into personal lives. Why is that a problem, why must you have control over people's personal lives!!!???

libertarians are actual conservatives.

Most people who call themselves conservatives in the modern era, are not conservatives. They ultimately don't believe in small government, they ultimately don't believe in non-interventionism, they ultimately don't believe in individual liberty or privacy or even balanced budgets.

That's the problem.

spot on!!!!! Great post!!!!

I also don't think Ron Paul supporters and tea baggers are the same people. I think if the TP becomes a third party, and Ron Paul gets a big following like last election, there will be hardly anyone left to vote fr a non-Palin Republican candidate. Unless it's Tom Tancredo who's one of the biggest racists in the Republican party. I think the TP / Glenn Beck / Michelle Bachman Repubs would love to vote for him.

☭proletarian☭;1985201 said:

A good leader?
Only if you're an unthinking follower.

I think it's rather naive to think that only the unthinking need leadership.

There definately is a strong conservative/libertarian thinking in the Tparty movement but if it get sucked into the GOP then it will lose that quality. I think most Tparty people are compose of people who were already upset at the GOP and formed a unique kind of Ron Paul type thinking. The Tparty can do better on its own that buddying up with GOP assholes.

The tea party is it's own party--& it consists of republicans, democrats & independants---all conservative--who are sick & tired of the federal government & their big spending ways.

Therefore--we will support "conservative" candidates regardless of party affiliation & it's scaring the crap out of both the democrat & republican party.

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Now up to 12 trillion

There definately is a strong conservative/libertarian thinking in the Tparty movement but if it get sucked into the GOP then it will lose that quality. I think most Tparty people are compose of people who were already upset at the GOP and formed a unique kind of Ron Paul type thinking. The Tparty can do better on its own that buddying up with GOP assholes.

The tea party is it's own party--& it consists of republicans, democrats & independants---all conservative--who are sick & tired of the federal government & their big spending ways.

Therefore--we will support "conservative" candidates regardless of party affiliation & it's scaring the crap out of both the democrat & republican party.

View attachment 9418

Now up to 12 trillion

Yeah keep lying to yourself.

View attachment 9418

Now up to 12 trillion

It IS? How come none of the other Tea Partiers are agreeing with you?

Teabaggers will support anyone regardless of party? LOL good one! :lol:

View attachment 9418

Now up to 12 trillion

where are these democrats who joined the tea party? I have never met one nor heard of one.

all that will do is guarantee another victory for Obama.

Haven't you noticed the independents have left the obamie ship in droves? Don't swallow the kool aid the left is serving up. The Tea Party is against the same old Dumb Republicans and Democrats who have fucked over this country. In large part it is the independents and there are also disenchanted Republicans and Democrats.. I think this is the best chance for a third party uprising this country will ever see. Massachusetts was just the beginning. Think Constitutional Conservative!

Haven't you noticed the independents have left the obamie ship in droves? Don't swallow the kool aid the left is serving up. The Tea Party is against the same old Dumb Republicans and Democrats who have fucked over this country. In large part it is the independents and there are also disenchanted Republicans and Democrats.. I think this is the best chance for a third party uprising this country will ever see. Massachusetts was just the beginning. Think Constitutional Conservative!

how many of the teapartiers used to be democrats?

how many of the teapartiers used to be democrats?

I have absolutely no idea. I can tell you I've been to the rallies. You meet people from both parties there. Now, stop and ask yourself how Mass. happened? A large majority of Democrats had to vote for Brown. Had to.

Forum List

Back