'Tourists have stopped coming to Israel'

No any site that uses Nazi propaganda is a Nazi site, this also applies to those that spout Nazi rhetoric and lies.

So in your Newspeak anybody who exposes the racism of Zionists is a "Nazi"?

Are you not overusing the word "Nazis"?

:D

Who besides Jews visit Israel?

From experience - not conjecture. Two primary groups on non-Jews. First, Christians with strong interest in the historic aspects. Second, people of all religions and many of NO religion interested in archaeology and, therefore, again the history. For some it's religious archaeology but for many others religion is of little interest or importance. Some organized tours - yes, fewer than formerly - include side trips to Petra (Jordan). There ARE risks but those of a certain age largely figure it's one of the last items on their bucket list so if they're killed while visiting then so be it. The side trips have fallen in price and a lot of the hotels and restaurants at and near Petra have closed, throwing thousands out of work. Congratulations, ISIS - way to make recruits!

Strong interest across all the interest groups is a side trip to Masada. Always a good story but made very popular by a long series of movies and made-for-TV specials in recent months.

Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them.

"Who besides Jews visit Israel."

there isn't a week that goes by that i see ads in the local paper, church bulletin, The Tablet, for pilgrimages to israel...+ Other tourists around the world, Documentary people...like you said, archeologists. they're on the map. sadly, (not surprising), there's a whole bunch of countries around them that don't have a thriving tourism business....who wants to "go there" attitude--and we all know why.

“Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them
.”

Is this what you…forsee ? that eventually, evil icehole terrorists will ….. gain access and run amuck. It’s true though, besides the evil they do towards ‘human beings’ -- them taking sledgehammers and smashing to pieces ancient artifacts—a.f.a.i.c., It’s not…’human’ – it’s barbaric. they're-dead behind the eyes.

We pray that—there’s a change of heart (living this terrorist life, maybe a few will come to their senses and snap out of it) -- on the other hand, there are some (a lot) that, there is no change/reasoning....

so to those that (will) do actual killings and smashings…

. . .I hope they all die.

The BBC was forced into denouncing the poll as biased and racist with the result that it removed the link from its website...

Well, BBC was forced to denounce their own poll.

Wow!

What does that prove?
Who controls the BBC?

And how does that disprove the validity of this poll?

Even Jewish media that is written for Jews (like Ynet) admits that this poll was representative!!!

BBC Poll: Israel's global image plummets

Israel ranks among states perceived to have most negative influence on world, according to BBC poll; only Iran, Pakistan do worse, Israel's image hits nadir in Europe

Ynet

Published: 05.17.12, 01:21 / Israel News

BBC Poll Israel s global image plummets - Israel News Ynetnews

Israel is ranked third among nations perceived as having a negative influence on the world, the BBC's annual poll shows, indicating further decline in the Jewish state's global image.

"Who controls the BBC?"

the Queen right ?

No any site that uses Nazi propaganda is a Nazi site, this also applies to those that spout Nazi rhetoric and lies.

So in your Newspeak anybody who exposes the racism of Zionists is a "Nazi"?

Are you not overusing the word "Nazis"?

Wrong again, whats wrong cant you understand English. Any site that promotes Nazi propaganda and LIES is a Nazi site. Like the sources for your current round on links are Nazi sites. In a nutshell any site that promotes Jew hatred, anti Semitism, anti Israeli and anti Zionist lies is a Nazi site. A dead give away is to link to the BBC poll that was shown to be biased and was withdrawn by the BBC because of pressure brought to bear by anti racist groups. If a site constantly uses the terms Zionist or Israeli when they mean Jew is trying to hide its racism and Nazism behind these words. Something the Germans did in the 1930's and 1940's.

The BBC was forced into denouncing the poll as biased and racist with the result that it removed the link from its website...

Well, BBC was forced to denounce their own poll.

Wow!

What does that prove?
Who controls the BBC?

And how does that disprove the validity of this poll?

Even Jewish media that is written for Jews (like Ynet) admits that this poll was representative!!!

BBC Poll: Israel's global image plummets

Israel ranks among states perceived to have most negative influence on world, according to BBC poll; only Iran, Pakistan do worse, Israel's image hits nadir in Europe

Ynet

Published: 05.17.12, 01:21 / Israel News

BBC Poll Israel s global image plummets - Israel News Ynetnews

Israel is ranked third among nations perceived as having a negative influence on the world, the BBC's annual poll shows, indicating further decline in the Jewish state's global image.

"Who controls the BBC?"

the Queen right ?

Her Government on behalf of the people, the same people that pay a licence fee to allow the BBC to operate and broadcast allegedly unbiased news reports.

Who besides Jews visit Israel?

From experience - not conjecture. Two primary groups on non-Jews. First, Christians with strong interest in the historic aspects. Second, people of all religions and many of NO religion interested in archaeology and, therefore, again the history. For some it's religious archaeology but for many others religion is of little interest or importance. Some organized tours - yes, fewer than formerly - include side trips to Petra (Jordan). There ARE risks but those of a certain age largely figure it's one of the last items on their bucket list so if they're killed while visiting then so be it. The side trips have fallen in price and a lot of the hotels and restaurants at and near Petra have closed, throwing thousands out of work. Congratulations, ISIS - way to make recruits!

Strong interest across all the interest groups is a side trip to Masada. Always a good story but made very popular by a long series of movies and made-for-TV specials in recent months.

Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them.

"Who besides Jews visit Israel."

there isn't a week that goes by that i see ads in the local paper, church bulletin, The Tablet, for pilgrimages to israel...+ Other tourists around the world, Documentary people...like you said, archeologists. they're on the map. sadly, (not surprising), there's a whole bunch of countries around them that don't have a thriving tourism business....who wants to "go there" attitude--and we all know why.

“Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them
.”

Is this what you…forsee ? that eventually, evil icehole terrorists will ….. gain access and run amuck. It’s true though, besides the evil they do towards ‘human beings’ -- them taking sledgehammers and smashing to pieces ancient artifacts—a.f.a.i.c., It’s not…’human’ – it’s barbaric. they're-dead behind the eyes.

We pray that—there’s a change of heart (living this terrorist life, maybe a few will come to their senses and snap out of it) -- on the other hand, there are some (a lot) that, there is no change/reasoning....

so to those that (will) do actual killings and smashings…

. . .I hope they all die.
The+muslims+are+not+happy+everyone+seems+to+_62b7badae5e4df11f434c40ab02d2b2b.jpg

Did anyone ever say that the NeoNazis were intelligent and logical people? One thing we are learning from these forums, especially from people like Penelope and Art, is that anti-Semitism is still alive and well no matter which country it is. I am beginning to wonder if Art belonged to the Hitler Youth and Penelope was one of those marching in Skokie.

You are attacking your opponents, but not their arguments.

Do you really believe that childish name calling (Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, Hitler-Youth) are valid arguments?
Grown-up people do not use these tactics, calling the opponents "bad guys", instead of proving that their arguments are wrong.

Even the supposed "bad guys" can have valid arguments. So calling your opponents "bad guys" does not prove that their arguments are wrong.

I never attack my opponents, even if I believe that they are the scum of the earth, which is only my personal opinion, and a personal opinion cannot disprove any arguments.

I attack the arguments of my opponents, not the opponents themselves.

Can you get my drift?
Can't get anything when you are talking down to people like a pompous asshole.

Any site that promotes Nazi propaganda and LIES is a Nazi site. Like the sources for your current round on links are Nazi sites.

So according to your logic BBC and Wikipedia are "Nazi Sites", because I have quoted these sites.

Thank you.

Try again as you linked to two known Nazi sites to link to the BBC and Wiki.

Everybody can check the sites I have linked to, and it is obvious that you do not have any valid counterarguments.

You are playing the old and weary "Nazi-Card", which is a pseudo-argument.

Try again as you linked to two known Nazi sites to link to the BBC and Wiki.

Everybody can check the sites I have linked to, and it is obvious that you do not have any valid counterarguments.

You are playing the old and weary "Nazi-Card", which is a pseudo-argument.

No wrong again I am pointing out that the source you use for your links are Nazi white supremacist sites, much loved by conspiracy theorists, islamoinazis and extremists. Even when the links have no substantiate reports you still run with them.

Well I was there with my family in the easter holiday and we will go back next year. Loved it. Found the beauty of all religions living side by side to be beautiful.

'Tourists have stopped coming to Israel'

Despite hopes for a recovery in incoming tourism after Gaza war, the crisis is only getting worse with a 28% drop in tourists' hotel stays in the first quarter of 2015. According to estimates, the industry has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars.

Danny Sadeh

Published:

05.13.15, 11

"It's not just Protective Edge. The entire Middle East appears to be on fire. Maps of the region seen abroad present Israel as a small island surrounded by Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4656382,00.html

19_wa.jpg

Blame it on Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

Well Israel loves to blame everyone else. Take away the Christian Evans and all you will have is the Gay parade , Israel is a not a place vacationers want to go, its not really the "holy land" and never was.

I gotta ask. Who actually vacations in Israel other than Jewish people?
I mean it would be pretty cool to see the Birth place of Christ and see some of the ancient ruins but as far as a vacation destination?
I'd rather eat my way across Italy.
Once you've done Europe, you want to see history and the only place in the middle east that a Christian can safelly pray and travel, is Israel.

Wow plenty of anti-semitism on this thread. Makes me really want to go to Israel every year and spend my money there. Har har

Penelope's other lie? Just about every other thing she posts.

Tourism looked just fine to me when I was there two weeks ago.

Really are your the tourist police for Israel, I think the writer of the ynet article knows a bit more.

Sorry I've been a bit absent from this thread. Art_Allm, your friends are just plain wrong. The tourists are not being treated poorly at all, not from my take.

And the #99 Jerusalem tour bus was packed. Here is a shot of the Mt of Olives, though not the greatest, but note all the tour busses lined up there:

Wow plenty of anti-semitism on this thread. Makes me really want to go to Israel every year and spend my money there. Har har

Don't fear, if you live in American your sending some of your tax dollar there anyway, not by choice either. They love tourists thought, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Sorry I've been a bit absent from this thread. Art_Allm, your friends are just plain wrong. The tourists are not being treated poorly at all, not from my take.

And the #99 Jerusalem tour bus was packed. Here is a shot of the Mt of Olives, though not the greatest, but note all the tour busses lined up there:

Duh tourist are merely $$$$ to them, of course they love them and treat them kindly. Looks like another settlement place ready for town row apartments.

Duh tourist are merely $$$$ to them, of course they love them and treat them kindly. Looks like another settlement place ready for town row apartments.

You are always good for a laugh because of your infantile reading, comprehension, and grammatical skills; not to mention your blatant bleating repeating of the lies. My response about how tourists are being treated was directed to another (Art_Allm) who claimed he has talked to several folks who just visited Israel and said that they were all treated poorly. Or better, that the Palestinians are treated poorly and tourists just a bit better. Complete bullshit.

And the rest of your remark, well that just shows your hate even further. The Jewish cemetery on the Mt of Olives was already plenty desecrated by the Jordanians in between 1948 and 1967.

If I know where you die and are buried and I am still alive, what I'll do on your grave will NOT pass for flowers, that's for sure!

Forum List

Back