'Tourists have stopped coming to Israel'

All good questions, because they want to weaken all the countries to control them better, and have us peons kill each other off?

But how can a tiny minority manipulate huge numbers of people into a collective suicide?

This can only be possible because large numbers of people are lazy idiots who believe the official information outlets and are too stupid to do their own research, using Internet.

And there must be a lot of corrupt people in the elites of Western counters, who know what is really happening, but these representatives or officials do not care about their own people and countries, they do not have any morals and only care about their own well-being.

Yes of course your right, esp when they control the media and buy the politicians. I really believe those in top official places do know and well they love the perks allotted them. I think most just read the headlines and watch the nightly news and call it good. I really just can't understand it.

Look at the mass of Muslim people who are moving from Muslim countries into Europe, America, Canada, etc. and they are bringing their anti-Semitism with them which probably heartens people like you.

Many Muslims are Semites, Islam ist a Semitic religion.

I think that the term "Anti-Semitism" is idiotic in this context.

Yes, many Muslims are Anti-Jewish or Anti-Zionist, but that is the reaction of Muslims to the Muslim-Hate and Arab-Hate (speak Semite-Hate) of Zionists.

BTW, guess who supports the mass migration of Muslims and other Non-Europeans to European countries?

This clip may give you a clue:

"Yes, many Muslims are Anti-Jewish or Anti-Zionist, but that is the reaction of Muslims to the Muslim-Hate and Arab-Hate (speak Semite-Hate) of Zionists."

So according to you, Muslims hate Jews/Israelis because some Jews/Israelis hate Muslims.

:Let me use your logic.

Well Jews hate Muslims but that is a reaction of Jew/Israel hatred.

See what I mean? Your logic is...well...it's not logic, it's stupidity.

Last edited:
Look at the mass of Muslim people who are moving from Muslim countries into Europe, America, Canada, etc. and they are bringing their anti-Semitism with them which probably heartens people like you.

Yes, many Muslims are Anti-Jewish or Anti-Zionist, but that is the reaction of Muslims to the Muslim-Hate and Arab-Hate (speak Semite-Hate) of Zionists.

BTW, guess who supports the mass migration of Muslims and other Non-Europeans to European countries?

Because Israel is a TINY piece of land, and allowing as many Muslims as possible (or others) to come, it won;t be a Jewish State anymore..As a matter of fact, it won't be Israel any more, and it is the only Jewish country in the world. But if you go to Israel, you will meet many non Jews. 25% of the population is not Jewish. Why is it a problem for them to have a Jewish majority country? Geez, people will complain about everything they can concerning Israel.

As for the woman in the clip, just because she promotes a multicultural Europe, doesn't mean she doesn't promote the same thing for Israel..

You have this image of Israel in your mind, and it's extremely flawed. watch this.

Despite hopes for a recovery in incoming tourism after Gaza war, the crisis is only getting worse with a 28% drop in tourists' hotel stays in the first quarter of 2015. According to estimates, the industry has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars.

Danny Sadeh

Published:

05.13.15, 11

"It's not just Protective Edge. The entire Middle East appears to be on fire. Maps of the region seen abroad present Israel as a small island surrounded by Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4656382,00.html

19_wa.jpg

Blame it on Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

Well Israel loves to blame everyone else. Take away the Christian Evans and all you will have is the Gay parade , Israel is a not a place vacationers want to go, its not really the "holy land" and never was.

I gotta ask. Who actually vacations in Israel other than Jewish people?
I mean it would be pretty cool to see the Birth place of Christ and see some of the ancient ruins but as far as a vacation destination?
I'd rather eat my way across Italy.
Many people.

I guess those looking for a religious holiday would be more inclined to visit Israel than those looking for food,atmosphere and a safe place to vacation.
Personally I can find better places.
Not knocking it,it just isnt my cup of tea.
You can find great food, atmosphere and a safe place while vacationing in Israel. I've been there 12 times .
Easy fix:

"Vacation in Israel this Summer, our beaches are the prettiest in the mifddle east."

israeli_beach_girls_49.jpg

israeli_beach_girls_46.jpg

israeli_beach_girls_55.jpg

Google 'Israeli girls' for more :)
Dayum, but ya gotta respect sumfin' like dat...
tongue_smile.gif

Despite hopes for a recovery in incoming tourism after Gaza war, the crisis is only getting worse with a 28% drop in tourists' hotel stays in the first quarter of 2015. According to estimates, the industry has already lost hundreds of millions of dollars.

Danny Sadeh

Published:

05.13.15, 11

"It's not just Protective Edge. The entire Middle East appears to be on fire. Maps of the region seen abroad present Israel as a small island surrounded by Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

19_wa.jpg

Blame it on Lebanon and what is happening with Syria, Hamas, Yemen, the Islamic state. It's not easy."

Well Israel loves to blame everyone else. Take away the Christian Evans and all you will have is the Gay parade , Israel is a not a place vacationers want to go, its not really the "holy land" and never was.

I mean it would be pretty cool to see the Birth place of Christ and see some of the ancient ruins but as far as a vacation destination?
I'd rather eat my way across Italy.
Many people.

I guess those looking for a religious holiday would be more inclined to visit Israel than those looking for food,atmosphere and a safe place to vacation.
Personally I can find better places.
Not knocking it,it just isnt my cup of tea.
You can find great food, atmosphere and a safe place while vacationing in Israel. I've been there 12 times .
Easy fix:

"Vacation in Israel this Summer, our beaches are the prettiest in the mifddle east."

israeli_beach_girls_49.jpg

israeli_beach_girls_46.jpg

israeli_beach_girls_55.jpg

Google 'Israeli girls' for more :)
Dayum, but ya gotta respect sumfin' like dat...
tongue_smile.gif

"Yes, many Muslims are Anti-Jewish or Anti-Zionist, but that is the reaction of Muslims to the Muslim-Hate and Arab-Hate (speak Semite-Hate) of Zionists."

So according to you, Muslims hate Jews/Israelis because some Jews/Israelis hate Muslims.

:Let me use your logic.

Well Jews hate Muslims but that is a reaction of Jew/Israel hatred.

See what I mean? Your logic is...well...it's not logic, it's stupidity.

Did anyone ever say that the NeoNazis were intelligent and logical people? One thing we are learning from these forums, especially from people like Penelope and Art, is that anti-Semitism is still alive and well no matter which country it is. I am beginning to wonder if Art belonged to the Hitler Youth and Penelope was one of those marching in Skokie.

Danny Sadeh

Published:

05.13.15, 11

19_wa.jpg

"Tourists have stopped coming to Israel"

oh yeah, that's right -- you musta saw the same news story ....the new cool places to go 'sight seeing' is: yemen, syria, libya, the gaza strip....afghanistan...........pakistan, iran, iraq, north korea, the ukraine, RUSSIA....

yeah.

"Well Israel loves to blame everyone else. Take away the Christian Evans and all you will have is the Gay parade , Israel is a not a place vacationers want to go, its not really the "holy land" and never was."

g.t.f.o.h.y.s.b. !

Who besides Jews visit Israel?

From experience - not conjecture. Two primary groups on non-Jews. First, Christians with strong interest in the historic aspects. Second, people of all religions and many of NO religion interested in archaeology and, therefore, again the history. For some it's religious archaeology but for many others religion is of little interest or importance. Some organized tours - yes, fewer than formerly - include side trips to Petra (Jordan). There ARE risks but those of a certain age largely figure it's one of the last items on their bucket list so if they're killed while visiting then so be it. The side trips have fallen in price and a lot of the hotels and restaurants at and near Petra have closed, throwing thousands out of work. Congratulations, ISIS - way to make recruits!

Strong interest across all the interest groups is a side trip to Masada. Always a good story but made very popular by a long series of movies and made-for-TV specials in recent months.

Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them.

From experience - not conjecture. Two primary groups on non-Jews. First, Christians with strong interest in the historic aspects. Second, people of all religions and many of NO religion interested in archaeology and, therefore, again the history. For some it's religious archaeology but for many others religion is of little interest or importance. Some organized tours - yes, fewer than formerly - include side trips to Petra (Jordan). There ARE risks but those of a certain age largely figure it's one of the last items on their bucket list so if they're killed while visiting then so be it. The side trips have fallen in price and a lot of the hotels and restaurants at and near Petra have closed, throwing thousands out of work. Congratulations, ISIS - way to make recruits!

Strong interest across all the interest groups is a side trip to Masada. Always a good story but made very popular by a long series of movies and made-for-TV specials in recent months.

Some of the present run of tourists seem hell-bent on seeing all those things before ISIS bulldozes them.

They will never reach Israel. They are however just outside Palmyra:

Isis reaches gates of ancient Syrian city Palmyra stoking fears of destruction World news The Guardian

Danny Sadeh

Published:

05.13.15, 11

19_wa.jpg

"Tourists have stopped coming to Israel"

oh yeah, that's right -- you musta saw the same news story ....the new cool places to go 'sight seeing' is: yemen, syria, libya, the gaza strip....afghanistan...........pakistan, iran, iraq, north korea, the ukraine, RUSSIA....

yeah.

"Well Israel loves to blame everyone else. Take away the Christian Evans and all you will have is the Gay parade , Israel is a not a place vacationers want to go, its not really the "holy land" and never was."

g.t.f.o.h.y.s.b. !

Some Muslims hate Some Jews/Israelis, because Zionist hate Muslims.

Is this not natural and predictable?
Would you love somebody who expelled you from your home?

Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs.

David Ben-Gurion - Wikiquote

As for the woman in the clip, just because she promotes a multicultural Europe, doesn't mean she doesn't promote the same thing for Israel..

Can you prove that this Israeli women and her Israeli colleagues are promoting multiculturalism in Israel?

:D

Did anyone ever say that the NeoNazis were intelligent and logical people? One thing we are learning from these forums, especially from people like Penelope and Art, is that anti-Semitism is still alive and well no matter which country it is. I am beginning to wonder if Art belonged to the Hitler Youth and Penelope was one of those marching in Skokie.

You are attacking your opponents, but not their arguments.

Do you really believe that childish name calling (Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, Hitler-Youth) are valid arguments?
Grown-up people do not use these tactics, calling the opponents "bad guys", instead of proving that their arguments are wrong.

Even the supposed "bad guys" can have valid arguments. So calling your opponents "bad guys" does not prove that their arguments are wrong.

I never attack my opponents, even if I believe that they are the scum of the earth, which is only my personal opinion, and a personal opinion cannot disprove any arguments.

I attack the arguments of my opponents, not the opponents themselves.

Can you get my drift?

Yes, the people who visit Israel are not usual tourists that love the "Jewish State", that are people who are either religious people, or people who are interested in the history of Palestine.

BTW, many people who today visit Istanbul are interested in the history of the Byzantine Empire or ancient Greece, not in the history of the Ottoman Empire.

And yes, Israel is one of the least poplar states, according to polls, despite the relentless propaganda in the Zionist controlled media.

And guess what? Germany, is one of the most loved states, despite the anti-German propaganda in the Zionist controlled media. Playing the old "Nazi/Anti-Semites/Hitler/Holocaust-Card" does not have any effect on the world opinion.

BBC poll: Israel among world's least popular nations
The annual BBC World Service poll finds Germany most popular; only countries less popular than Israel are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.

BBC poll Israel among world s least popular nations - World - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

As we see, in the age of Internet the Zionist controlled mass media becomes less and less effective.

Last edited:

Look up the term anti-semitic and see that you are being RACIST in your choice of words.

Jews will be resented because of our leading role. Jews will be at the center of it. :eek: Heaven help us, but its too late I fear.

Jews have always been resented because they achieve more than anyone else, and it is all down to their hard work and education. All it is in reality is jealousy and envy because people believe that they should have the same chances to rise to the top. If you want to be a top Banker then you have to start at the bottom and prove yourself. Heaven help us if you get your way and execute all the Jews, the world would face economic collapse and WW3 within days.

Jews will be resented because of our leading role. Jews will be at the center of it. :eek: Heaven help us, but its too late I fear.

Why do Jews, like the women in this clip, who is a citizen of Israel, not bother about their own state, speak Israel?

Why do they not promote multiculturalism for Israel?
And why do they not let the non-Jews decide for themselves what is good for them?

Why can Israel survive as a "Jewish state", but any western state must be blessed with "Multiculturalism"?

How about a link from more than just one person to prove your claims ?

Why can any muslim nation be given the title Islamic state/nation/republic of ************ and not be demonized by you because they are turning against multiculturalism. The least multicultural nations are those that are Islamic, and they have the harshest laws against non muslims.

Yeah, I get that but there are still far more Christian tourists in Israel than Jewish ones and Israeli food is remarkably good and mainly domestic product.
Yeah I could see that. Not sure I'd want to hang out at some cafe in Israel though. I hear it can be hazardous to your health,and we aint talking listeria.

There are other things to do than hang out in the cafes and Israel is far safer than virtually any large or even midsized American city. The answer to your question remains that many people other than Jews vacation in Israel.

I've never had a bomb go off in my city. Nor do I frequent the fourth ward in Houston.
And the fact is terrorist target tourist spots in Israel.
Like I said,I wouldnt mind seeing the place but there are far better options out there.

Why do Jews, like the women in this clip, who is a citizen of Israel, not bother about their own state, speak Israel?

Why do they not promote multiculturalism for Israel?
And why do they not let the non-Jews decide for themselves what is good for them?

Why can Israel survive as a "Jewish state", but any western state must be blessed with "Multiculturalism"?

All good questions, because they want to weaken all the countries to control them better, and have us peons kill each other off?

So do explain how 6 million Jews can control all these nations, do they have a machine that send clones backwards and forwards in time so they can be in 2000 places and times at once.

Forum List

Back