Total eclispe

My phone doesn't do it justice. I'm old. Never seen anything like this in person.

IMG_20240408_151319234.jpg

Nope this hasn't happened in American history and won't happen again for 300 years
Its not "fake news". It's a FACT you want to ignore

You could not have had a clearer day here in Maine, and outside with just a sweat shirt, in the 50's....and 4 days ago we got 8 - 10 inches of snow and lost electric!

It was a really neat experience! We were like 95% total at my house... It never got pitch black, but the darkness with the crisp clarity was eerie....really, really awesome experience! Got quiet and got colder!

Perfect day in Indianapolis. Nice of the eclipse to train right over my house.

During totality, I thought I saw a big solar flare on the lower edge of the sun. I wondered if it was just me going blind due to looking at the eclipse. So I checked, and it turns out I wasn't imagining it.

I wasn't expecting the emotions. The first reaction was laughing, then just awe... just awe.
There was a crowd where I was (Home Depot parking lot in Toledo

When it actually happened everyone started cheering and clapping.

In all my years on this earth, I've never seen anything like it. Seeing it in pictures and videos just doesn't do it justice.

Like you said, I too am amazed that our moon covers the sun so perfectly. Only a fool would thing that wasn't planned by a Creator. That corona around the moon was more than I imagined. I wish it lasted a little longer.

Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark. Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart.

Lol that's the first thing that I thought of.

My phone doesn't do it justice. I'm old. Never seen anything like this in person.

View attachment 929170

Its not "fake news". It's a FACT you want to ignore

As much as I wanted to I didn't take any pictures because I was afraid that it would ruin my phone.

View attachment 929170

Its not "fake news". It's a FACT you want to ignore68
Apparently you ignored the link I've posted twice that explains that there will be 68 total eclipses on earth this century. There have already been quite a few. You may not see another one in Toledo for 300 years, but there will be many many more at different locations on earth. The world doesn't revolve around Toledo and Dallas. Please explore my link and educate yourself. You are spreading fake news.

Apparently you ignored the link I've posted twice that explains that there will be 68 total eclipses on earth this century. There have already been quite a few. You may not see another one in Toledo for 300 years, but there will be many many more at different locations on earth. The world doesn't revolve around Toledo and Dallas. Please explore my link and educate yourself. You are spreading fake news.
How many more times do I need to explain this

God is the Alpha and the Omega

In Hebrew, the aleph and the tav.

Jesus calls Himself the Beginning and the End. The aleph and the tav.

God just wrote His Holy Name dead center on this country.

THAT has never happened since we became a country. It will never happen again (this country will be long gone when it happens again.)

This is what you keep missing -- you and most every "Christian" here

1-alef-tav-event-2-fault-lines.jpg

Forum List

Back