Torture Works

can you prove any of it is true? We only have their word it is true and we all know the gov never lies LOL

You are the one that is telling me it is true, got any other credible source that can verify it as true other than the people who are trying to cover their ass

It was reveiwed by the Inspector General and the DOJ.

In fact, the memo we are talking about is from the Inspector General.

Also arch left winger and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was told at the time that they were being waterboarded.

The information that terrorists give is very highly sensitive and classified. Therefore, it can't be posted on the ACLU site.

The CIA went by the guidelines and they painstainkly crossed the Is and Ts to do the right thing, and they did.

You have not one shred of credible evidence that they were lying. You just hate Pres. Bush so in your eyes they must be lying.

I have nothing but the highest respect for those CIA people, who have been in the foxholes, fighting terrorists, and protecting this country from terrorist attacks. It's too bad you libs don't appreciate them.

Heck if you are worried about government coverups. Obama and the dems wouldn't even post his health care bill that has no highly classified information. If you want a legitimate cause use that one.

Last edited:
Some of you people...and you know who you are ...are dumber than dog shit.

What you torture is comon sense.

All this talk about if you torture these guys they will spill thier guts...Blah...blah...blah...

What a crock of shit!

You morons think the last thing Al Quida does before they send these dweebs out to blow something up is to have them memorize all of the terrorist plots so they will be chuck full of information...just in case they get caught. Ya that's real likely. Hey..fuck you ...ya morons!

What makes you not think these idiots are the most controled ...least informed people in the mix? How would you run a terror op? Ya let's make sure the most likely caught has the most info! Good plan ya dumb twats!

:blahblah:

These were senior Al Qaida leaders. They had a lot of information to share with our intelligence people.

can you prove any of it is true? We only have their word it is true and we all know the gov never lies LOL

You are the one that is telling me it is true, got any other credible source that can verify it as true other than the people who are trying to cover their ass

The tapes were destroyed so all we have is their word. Trust us. :eusa_whistle:

I don't care what the left wing trust or don't trust. I am thrilled that at the time that counted there were grown ups in the white house, who were protecting america from terrorists and those who wish to give them all sorts of rights.

The CIA had the tapes for 3 years. They informed congress that they no longer had any intelligence value and that they would be destroyed. Having videos with highly sensitive information that has no actual value anymore for getting terrorists would be a security risk.

and all we have is the CIA"S word that they got anything useful and we know those fuckers never lie LOL

well mikey if you trust those bastards not to pull a cover up , you are dumber than I thought, it's not like they haven't done it before

What I find hypocritical is how some liberals cherry pick, they will exploit certain things released by the CIA, but not believe what they don't like.

You either think they are a credible source or you don't. You can't have it both ways. That's what Quentin does.

I don't cherry pick asshole, they have proved over and over again they lie, I don't trust them and haven't for years

BTW do have any evidence other than their word what they are claiming is true, if you did you have posted hours ago

The evidence is already there.

You have not one iota of evidence to base your uninformed and silly opinion on.

yea yea Mike, Tenet had evidence Iraq would be a slam dunk and we all saw what a fiasco that turned out to be

What I find hypocritical is how some liberals cherry pick, they will exploit certain things released by the CIA, but not believe what they don't like.

You either think they are a credible source or you don't. You can't have it both ways. That's what Quentin does.

....and you think the right is any different?:eusa_eh:

I don't care what the left wing trust or don't trust. I am thrilled that at the time that counted there were grown ups in the white house, who were protecting america from terrorists and those who wish to give them all sorts of rights.

The CIA had the tapes for 3 years. They informed congress that they no longer had any intelligence value and that they would be destroyed. Having videos with highly sensitive information that has no actual value anymore for getting terrorists would be a security risk.

How convenient....

ManBehindTheCurtain.jpg

Did I cherry pick the memo?

How convenient....

Protecting national security and classified information are far far FARRRRRRR more important than the left's political agenda.

How convenient....

Protecting national security and classified information are far far FARRRRRRR more important than the left's political agenda.

As usual, I can count on you to turn national security into a partisan talking point :rolleyes:

Did I cherry pick the memo?

Didn't say you did. Yet you ignore inconvenient facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back