Torture the Hell Out of ISIS Prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you too are no better than the enemy.
We shouldn't be trying to be better. We should be trying to decimate them.

And that is why we don't have decisive victories anymore
A decisive victory is not possible in the wars we have been fighting because we no longer hold the moral high ground thanks to shitheads like OP.
Wrong. It has NOTHING to do with the moral high ground you fool. We don't win because we let emotion make decisions rather than pure tactical logic.
You are another one that sees human decency as a weakness, I am not surprised. The moral high-ground is required to win the peace, no conservative has ever considered what happens after the bombs fall and the shooting stops. Bush said that we would be greeted as liberators, that might have actually happened but how we treated prisoners and civilians alike ruined everything.
Was there moral high ground in the two atom bombs we dropped on Japan? Was it the moral high ground when Hillary gloated over Momars death as he was pulled around the streets and sodomized?

Fucking rank amatuer. That's why you dumbfucks can't be trusted with our military.
We had a remarkably easy time occupying Japan and Germany, do you know why? The answer is in why Nazis fought to the death against Russians and surrendered to us.

There were those who said the very same things in 1776, luckily we had enlightened men who won our independence and they didn't listen to the likes of you.
You don't know what they did, and didn't do, and you're talking out of your ass.

Giving way to your inner Nazi and torturing prisoners is the definition of letting your emotions make decisions.
Another liberal lost in the woods when it comes to war and national security. Ho hum. Yawn ****

We are not at war against Islam, you probably think we should be and have never given a thought to what that would actually look like.
Another example of liberal miseducation. This fool, brainwashed by probably years of ingesting nothing but liberal media, is completely unaware of the international jihad, it's 1393 year history, and the 270 million people who have been killed by it, for almost 14 centuries. Witness the poison of liberal media.
You're right. we're NOT at war with Islam, but it sure is at war with us. And when we finally get rid of the jihadist in the White House, it'll be a BRIEF 2 way war.

That is one of the most pussyfied things I have ever heard. Start talking like a US soldier instead of the enemy and maybe someone will believe you,
I don't need coaching from you on how to talk. I am a US soldier and a veteran, you faggot.

Look, Occupied made you upset. Are you crying? It sure seems like you are crying.
Nice grab before he deleted it. I was in the military too and served with distinction but I do not think that makes me an authority on anything except aching feet, no sleep and shitty food.
I'm an authority on a few things in the military. Things I worked with. That's all

We are not at war against Islam, you probably think we should be and have never given a thought to what that would actually look like.
Another example of liberal miseducation. This fool, brainwashed by probably years of ingesting nothing but liberal media, is completely unaware of the international jihad, it's 1393 year history, and the 270 million people who have been killed by it, for almost 14 centuries. Witness the poison of liberal media.
You're right. we're NOT at war with Islam, but it sure is at war with us. And when we finally get rid of the jihadist in the White House, it'll be a BRIEF 2 way war.
We have maintained local alliances in the region only because Islam as a whole is not at war on the west as you seem to think. That statement alone makes me doubt you ever ever been over there and encountered the civilian population.

That is one of the most pussyfied things I have ever heard. Start talking like a US soldier instead of the enemy and maybe someone will believe you,
I don't need coaching from you on how to talk. I am a US soldier and a veteran, you faggot.

Look, Occupied made you upset. Are you crying? It sure seems like you are crying.
Nice grab before he deleted it. I was in the military too and served with distinction but I do not think that makes me an authority on anything except aching feet, no sleep and shitty food.
I'm an authority on a few things in the military. Things I worked with. That's all
Then quit talking like a jihadist and act as if you value the American values you allegedly fought to protect. If you are going to talk like a fucking psychopath leave the military out of the discussion. If you are going to present yourself as a soldier then act like you respect the chain of command, the standing orders of engagement and the ideal that America is a decent peace-loving nation.

Loser boy...stolen valor mother fucker. You may have been in Iraq.....even that is not likely. . But if you were....you weren't in combat. You are a bad liar.
I wasn't in combat most of the time. Just a few days. I was generally inspecting machine parts, sheet metal and castings parts being received for the the A-29 Super Tucanos being sent to Afghanistan in December. They have tight (.0003 - .0009) tolerances and have to be inspected by inspectors who know military blueprints, and gauges. Lucky for me the gauges were old school, and the ones I knew from way back. Also spent a few days in the red zone (Baghdad) checking things out in a reconaissance format.
You are 100% full of shit. You are presently stealing valor and ought to be mocked by everyone here.
In another forum, everyone knows what I've been doing. You're an idiot. You look for something you can exploit to attack someone, and then you do that. LOL. Dumb.

You've been outed, loser. You should go back to the other forum then. This one didn't buy your lies. Go steal valor somewhere else.
Sorta mean actually.

have maintained local alliances in the region only because Islam as a whole is not at war on the west as you seem to think. That statement alone makes me doubt you ever ever been over there and encountered the civilian population.
It is a FACT. Doesn't matter that most Muslims are peaceful. And one is held prisoner in Iran. And many are fighting against the Islamic looonies, and very courageously. It's still Islam, the Koran, and it's lunatics that are driving all this.

Loser boy...stolen valor mother fucker. You may have been in Iraq.....even that is not likely. . But if you were....you weren't in combat. You are a bad liar.
I wasn't in combat most of the time. Just a few days. I was generally inspecting machine parts, sheet metal and castings parts being received for the the A-29 Super Tucanos being sent to Afghanistan in December. They have tight (.0003 - .0009) tolerances and have to be inspected by inspectors who know military blueprints, and gauges. Lucky for me the gauges were old school, and the ones I knew from way back. Also spent a few days in the red zone (Baghdad) checking things out in a reconaissance format.
You are 100% full of shit. You are presently stealing valor and ought to be mocked by everyone here.
In another forum, everyone knows what I've been doing. You're an idiot. You look for something you can exploit to attack someone, and then you do that. LOL. Dumb.

You've been outed, loser. You should go back to the other forum then. This one didn't buy your lies. Go steal valor somewhere else.
Sorta mean actually.

Absolutely. No regrets.

Then quit talking like a jihadist and act as if you value the American values you allegedly fought to protect. If you are going to talk like a fucking psychopath leave the military out of the discussion. If you are going to present yourself as a soldier then act like you respect the chain of command, the standing orders of engagement and the ideal that America is a decent peace-loving nation.
I never said I did not respect the chain of command. Where and when it is necessary, I fully expect the command to give orders to torture ISIS prisoners, and I will carry out those orders to the fullest. ,And fighting a war against ruthless scum like ISIS is a dirty business, and it's done in dirty ways. That doesn't take anything away from America as a decent peace-loving nation. Not one iota.

have maintained local alliances in the region only because Islam as a whole is not at war on the west as you seem to think. That statement alone makes me doubt you ever ever been over there and encountered the civilian population.
It is a FACT. Doesn't matter that most Muslims are peaceful. And one is held prisoner in Iran. And many are fighting against the Islamic looonies, and very courageously. It's still Islam, the Koran, and it's lunatics that are driving all this.
Do you think America should be judged by our worst people? As far as jihadists are concerned we are all a bunch of murdering scum out to enslave them when it but a few people like you that confirmed this jaundiced view.

Is it time for the autopsy? Has America died? You know the America I'm talking about. That most promising experiment in government, the most beautiful founding documents, generation after generation striving to achieve that most admirable, most exceptional of human endeavors, "a more perfect union". Never perfect, lots of faults, lots of mistakes but always an inspiration to the rest of the world.
Now I have a great fear that a line has been crossed. There are just too many of these barbarians, these jingoistic hate-mongers, and their voice is being heard by the whole world. The calls for torture and even genocide are too loud, too widespread to be brushed aside as just the dark side of "freedom of speech". Even at least two of your major presidential wanna-be's are spouting ideologies that just barely skirt Fascist rhetoric.
As a life-long amateur student of American affairs I always thought that, no matter it's excesses of imperious ambition or haughty self satisfied ignorance of the real world, I always thought America was on balance a necessary, positive force for good.
Well it seems the America I thought so important may very well be dead. You can almost smell the stench of its rotting flesh, like sweat and gunpowder, wafting from a Donald Trump rally or laugh at the caricature of it drawn by the ridiculous Benghazi yelpers. You can definitely hear the barbarian calls for blood and torture that apparently only the most virtuous and exceptional have a right to demand. RIP America.

I never said I did not respect the chain of command. Where and when it is necessary, I fully expect the command to give orders to torture ISIS prisoners, and I will carry out those orders to the fullest. ,And fighting a war against ruthless scum like ISIS is a dirty business, and it's done in dirty ways. That doesn't take anything away from America as a decent peace-loving nation. Not one iota.
They would not let anyone like you anywhere near a high-level interrogation since you know nothing about how it actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back