Tortilla pizza

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I melted some butter and added oregano garlic and Basil and brushed the tortilla. Sprinkled grated parm cheese on top of that. Put in oven at 375 for around five minutes. Took it out and added sauce and toppings. Back in oven until cheese was melted. Drizzled the remainder of the butter on top and enjoyed.
Quick, cheap and good

I melted some butter and added oregano garlic and Basil and brushed the tortilla. Sprinkled grated parm cheese on top of that. Put in oven at 375 for around five minutes. Took it out and added sauce and toppings. Back in oven until cheese was melted. Drizzled the remainder of the butter on top and enjoyed.
Quick, cheap and good

Did you put anchovies on it? :popcorn:

anchovies-lg.jpg

spongebob_anchovies_by_sotf-d657vna.jpg

I like my pizza paper thin so I have been using 12" wraps, and I have an aluminum pizza cooking pan with a pattern of small holes that makes the wrap nice and crisp.

Last edited:
Quick, cheap and good

anchovies-lg.jpg

Lol I did three cheese and everyone else had pepperoni.

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I made Gyros. I followed recipes from youtube and they turned out awesome. Living out here in Podunk, WI, I don't have restaurants around to go to so if I want to eat a variety of things to shake things up, I have to make them for myself. Luckily I like to cook.

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I made Gyros. I followed recipes from youtube and they turned out awesome. Living out here in Podunk, WI, I don't have restaurants around to go to so if I want to eat a variety of things to shake things up, I have to make them for myself. Luckily I like to cook.
I have never had a gyro

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro
You're missing out, bro. I bet you'd like it.

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro
Just thought I'd mention, I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech. I went to MMI in Phoenix, AZ. Worked at Reno HD for quite a few years. I have an FXD35 collector...

how do i upload images to the forum

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro
Just thought I'd mention, I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech. I went to MMI in Phoenix, AZ. Worked at Reno HD for quite a few years. I have an FXD35 collector...

Nice!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro

Nice!
Got a few tech tricks in the engine, runs like a scalded dog...

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro

Nice!

Mines a 2000 model. I bought it around five years ago so I'm not sure if it's goth he done to it. Mine has got short stack Vance and Hines exhaust. I think it's got a nice cam in it as well. She hits a hard lick man. Never heard another bike like it. The power isn't much to brag about. Of course, I had a long sport bike phase lol..

Last edited:
Sounds good!

I have never had a gyro

Nice!

Mines a 2000 model. I bought it around five years ago. Mine has got short stack Vance and Hines exhaust. I think it's got a nice cam in it as well. She hits a hard lick man. Never heard another bike like it. The power isn't much to brag about. Of course, I had a long sport bike phase lol..
If it's had a cam upgrade, then it should be race tuned as well, and have a intake and exhaust upgrade, Screaming Eagle is good stuff. Vance and Hines is good stuff.

Live to Ride, Ride to Live... :rock:

Quick, cheap and good

Have you ever fried the tortilla lightly first till it puffs up then place the topings on it into the oven to make a quick pizza crust using a tortilla? Also someone once used a specific brand of pita bread as a pizza crust that fooled me, that made a good fast & easy pizza crust.

I just used the new
MISSION Homestyle Soft and Fluffy
Tortilla as a pizza crust and it came out the best yet. Realy puffed up and was a nice texture. Fried one side brown the otherside lighter and placed the sauce & toppings (thick mushrooms)on the lightly fried side and put it in the toaster oven grille setting 8:30 minutes.
I used both mozz and nonsmoked provolone.
Quick and easy.

Quick, cheap and good

anchovies-lg.jpg

Anchovies are gross.

There's certain fish that I just won't eat and anchovies are one of them. I hate tuna too. I don't even want to smell it. I've actually banned tuna from my home and barred my wife from eating tuna.

Quick, cheap and good

Have you ever fried the tortilla lightly first till it puffs up then place the topings on it into the oven to make a quick pizza crust using a tortilla? Also someone once used a specific brand of pita bread as a pizza crust that fooled me, that made a good fast & easy pizza crust.
I got that same effect from putting it in the oven.
There is a local deli we go to sometimes. The youngest doesnt ever want a sandwich, he wants their pizza. They use pita bread. Him and the wife like em. Might have to try that out as well!

Quick, cheap and good
Sounds good!

We make falafels on pita bread with lettuce,tomatoes and cucumber quite a bit. They are awesome.

You know pita can be used to make a great garlic bread. Cut in halves,
butter the inside pocket, sprinkle garlic powder and oregano, coat the outside with a little olive oil, after toasted put a little more olive oil on the outside and sprinkle with parm cheese.

Forum List

Back