Toronto shark fin soup ban overturned

I haven't looked at the link but I know Asians use that for their soups. Toronto is filled with Asians amirite?

I think it's barbaric to slice the fins off and throw the still alive shark back in the drink.

I'm not against hunting sharks at all provided there is some kind of conservation monitoring going on, and if you are going to take one of them you should use as much of the animal as possible.

It's common hunting respect, nothing to do with lefty-righty nonsense.

I guess if you're a lib darling group you can't have things banned that you like. TOo bad there wasn't some minority group that had smoking cigarettes as a religious sacrament, then libs would start backpeddling on smoking bans for that darling group.

Ontario judge rules Toronto's shark fin ban invalid - Toronto - CBC News

you must thinki it's a wonderful thing that they cut the fins off of sharks and toss them back into the water to die.

yep.

you idiots firght for the most bizarre things.

and where is smoking banned?

The Creator endowed man with certain inalienable rights which we hold to be self-evident, such as the right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and to cut off a shark's fins and toss it back into the ocean to die a slow and painful death.

:thup:

Why do they throw the sharks back? I pay big money for shark appetizers at the bar. Haul those bad mothers on in, cause I'm hungry for shark.

Forum List

Back