Tornados, 2013

Tornado breakout in November is common in the midwest.
In fact, in Indiana the worst ever tornado breakout was in DECEMBER...not during the summer
One with this many is unusual, but not especially rare.
Course...when you watch the lame stream media I noticed they tended to keep harping about "record breaking"..."isn't this unusual.."
etc.
It was unusual...but it has happened many, many, many times before.

Hey man.....picked up some new beer this past weekend........called something like "Prohibition 19".

Pass bro........its a Coors product. Paid 10.99 for the 6 pack. Sucked. Marketing crap.

In fact, in Indiana the worst ever tornado breakout was in DECEMBER...not during the summer
Course...when you watch the lame stream media I noticed they tended to keep harping about "record breaking"..."isn't this unusual.."
etc.

Hey man.....picked up some new beer this past weekend........called something like "Prohibition 19".

Pass bro........its a Coors product. Paid 10.99 for the 6 pack. Sucked. Marketing crap.

Now don't you feel stupid?

Tornado warnings from the Canadian border down to Mississippi, in mid-November. Just the usual weather, nothing to see here folks, move along:lol:

Still more balmy SPRING LIKE WEATHER (57 degree high) in Searsport Maine again, yesterday/.

Typical Temps for yesterday's date? 30-45.

The ground is still not frozen.

The grass is still growing.

The pond has yet to seriously freeze over.

Flying BUGS are still showing up.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.:eusa_whistle:

etc.

Now don't you feel stupid?

Indeed I did s0n!! Duped by Coors.......goes to show ya......always check the label!!:lol:

Tornado warnings from the Canadian border down to Mississippi, in mid-November. Just the usual weather, nothing to see here folks, move along:lol:

Still more balmy SPRING LIKE WEATHER (57 degree high) in Searsport Maine again, yesterday/.

Typical Temps for yesterday's date? 30-45.

The ground is still not frozen.

The grass is still growing.

The pond has yet to seriously freeze over.

Flying BUGS are still showing up.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.:eusa_whistle:

thankfully.......only the k00ks worry about this stuff.

Three people are dead in the Illinois county just across the river from my KY county.

Fuck you, you son of a bitch.

Old Rocks said:
Hi, you have received -873 reputation points from Old Rocks.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Ah yes, ever the very stupid asshole. You are one lying stupid ass.

Regards,
Old Rocks

Note: This is an automated message.

I'm curious, you son of a bitch...what am I lying about?

3 Illinois tornado victims ID'd in Brookport in Massac County; Washington IL tornado ruled EF-4, victim ID'd in Washington, Illinois; 5 others die statewide in Midwest tornado outbreak | abc7chicago.com

The victims aren't even buried yet, and you're dancing on their graves.

Contemptible. Utterly contemptible.

Asshole, you have had scientists warning you and the rest of the world for 30 years now that there was going to be an increase in extreme weather events. That we had better start preperations for being able to get advance warning, and for creating an infrastructure better able to withstand those extremes.

Yes, there are going to be victims, more than there need be due to people like you that have been denying the increase in these events, and denying the reason for the increase.

What is contemtible is that you will continue the denial, and curse the people that have tried to sound the tocsin. You are stupid, thick skulled, and use lies to deny reality. You have done so repeatedly on this very board.

You're a gullible moron.

Asshole, you have had scientists warning you and the rest of the world for 30 years now that there was going to be an increase in extreme weather events. That we had better start preperations for being able to get advance warning, and for creating an infrastructure better able to withstand those extremes.

Yes, there are going to be victims, more than there need be due to people like you that have been denying the increase in these events, and denying the reason for the increase.

What is contemtible is that you will continue the denial, and curse the people that have tried to sound the tocsin. You are stupid, thick skulled, and use lies to deny reality. You have done so repeatedly on this very board.

If anyone is being an asshole here, Dave, and is failing to give the dead their due, it's YOU. Old Rocks has been concerned for years about the risk of increased weather extremes. You've spent that time telling him he's full of shit; that the weather isn't going to get any worse. Well, guess what? You're wrong. And people get KILLED by extreme weather.

Yes, he's full of shit. NO, I've never said the weather isn't going to get any worse.

The climate changes. You cultists have yet to prove your claim that it's man's fault. And by now, you're not going to be able to.

Meanwhile, if Roxy was so fucking concerned about people getting killed, the son of a bitch wouldn't have put a laughing smilie in the OP.

You dumbass motherfucker.

Well, asshole, the smiley face was for the likes of you, that continue to deny the obvious. The Re-insurance agencies around the globe are sounding the tocsin on extreme weather events and there costs in property and human lives, the scientists are doing the same, and fools like you are denying all of it, and claiming greater knowledge than those dealing directly with the problems these events are creating.

You anger has nothing to do with my post, but rather the fact that mama nature is demonstrating what a stupid bastard you truly are.

If anyone is being an asshole here, Dave, and is failing to give the dead their due, it's YOU. Old Rocks has been concerned for years about the risk of increased weather extremes. You've spent that time telling him he's full of shit; that the weather isn't going to get any worse. Well, guess what? You're wrong. And people get KILLED by extreme weather.

Yes, he's full of shit. NO, I've never said the weather isn't going to get any worse.

The climate changes. You cultists have yet to prove your claim that it's man's fault. And by now, you're not going to be able to.

Meanwhile, if Roxy was so fucking concerned about people getting killed, the son of a bitch wouldn't have put a laughing smilie in the OP.

You dumbass motherfucker.

Well, asshole, the smiley face was for the likes of you, that continue to deny the obvious. The Re-insurance agencies around the globe are sounding the tocsin on extreme weather events and there costs in property and human lives, the scientists are doing the same, and fools like you are denying all of it, and claiming greater knowledge than those dealing directly with the problems these events are creating.

You anger has nothing to do with my post, but rather the fact that mama nature is demonstrating what a stupid bastard you truly are.

Oh, stop being a dumbass, if you can possibly help it -- and I don't think you can.

You're glad when people get killed by extreme weather. You did the same thing in the thread about the Joplin tornadoes. You're a piece of shit.

Severe weather comes and goes in cycles anyone trying to tie this to AGW is not being scientific, just like trying to tie CO2 to a driver of climate.

It's always about the evidence that the radicals withhold while they capitalize on the misery and the emotion of the moment. It seems that 2013 is a relatively low incidence of tornado activity and the November outbreak in 1992 didn't get as much publicity. "Never let a crisis go to waste".....Rahm Emanuel

These ghoulish threads are only one of the tactics that the ambulance chasers use..

On other threads, they DENY confusing weather with climate. And the ghouls actually ask for proof that ANYONE IMPORTANT is saying that we are NOW seeing evidence of increase in extreme events.

More threads like this PLEASE.. INCREASE your personal paranoia and hysteria.. Crank it up..

Forum List

Back