Top Political Expert: Sarah Palin Is Top Political Talent Since Reagan

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Reagan was always at the center of the media machine and the national news, and image makers. Enjoy this 2010 election, largely the work of the national efforts, of Governor Sarah Palin. One thing is for sure and that is Palin has done fine over her 18 years in politics, her effect of leading the conservative movement this last 2 years since she went national has been phenomenal and unprecedented as was her record as governor.

Palin Top Political Talent Since Reagan, Expert Angelo Codevilla Says

Sarah Palin commands a political ability unrivaled since President Ronald Reagan, says an international expert who believes that the dream Republican presidential candidate for 2012 would be a combination of Palin and Newt Gingrich.

“Of course, that’s impossible, but one can only wish,” Angelo Codevilla tells Newsmax.TV.

“Sarah Palin is a political talent we haven’t seen since Ronald Reagan,” says Codevilla, who has been on the staff of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and is a professor emeritus of international relations at Boston University.

Meanwhile, Gingrich’s strength is that the former House speaker is a brilliant and good man, says Codevilla, author of the new book “The Ruling Class: How They Corrupted America and What We Can Do About It.”

Americans are divided into the “ruling class” and the “country class” — old English terms meaning the haves and the have-nots, the professor says. Palin belongs firmly to the country class, he says.

The dems keep dreaming that Palin will be the 2012 nominee. Someone needs to tell them that the cheerleader-in-chief found her political niche' and its nowhere near the White House.

I would not vote for her in the primary. She isn't presidential timber, just ask Katie Couric.

If Angelo Codevilla is a "Top Political Expert", how come this is the first time I have heard the name?

• Banned
If Angelo Codevilla is a "Top Political Expert", how come this is the first time I have heard the name?
You should do your homework and pay attention to politics:

Angelo Codevilla has been a U.S. Naval officer, an Assistant Professor at Grove City College and North Dakota State College, a U.S. Foreign Services Officer, and a member of President-Elect Reagan’s Transition Teams within the U.S. Department of State, in which position he dealt with Western Europe and with matters affecting the U.S. intelligence community. He served as a U.S. Senate staff member dealing with oversight of the U.S. intelligence services, and has held a professorial lecturer at Georgetown University and a Senior Research Fellow for the Hoover Institute at Stanford University. His books include No Victory, No Peace (2004), Between the Alps and a Hard Place (2000), The Character of Nations (1997), Informing Statecraft: Intelligence for a New Century (1992), While Others Build (1988), and Modern France (1974). He has also translated and edited The Prince by Machiavelli (1997). He taught at Boston University from 1995 until his retirement in 2008. (His most recent book is The Ruling Class with introduction by Rush Limbaugh.)

Angelo Codevilla has been a U.S. Naval officer, an Assistant Professor at Grove City College and North Dakota State College, a U.S. Foreign Services Officer, and a member of President-Elect Reagan’s Transition Teams within the U.S. Department of State, in which position he dealt with Western Europe and with matters affecting the U.S. intelligence community. He served as a U.S. Senate staff member dealing with oversight of the U.S. intelligence services, and has held a professorial lecturer at Georgetown University and a Senior Research Fellow for the Hoover Institute at Stanford University. His books include No Victory, No Peace (2004), Between the Alps and a Hard Place (2000), The Character of Nations (1997), Informing Statecraft: Intelligence for a New Century (1992), While Others Build (1988), and Modern France (1974). He has also translated and edited The Prince by Machiavelli (1997). He taught at Boston University from 1995 until his retirement in 2008. (His most recent book is The Ruling Class with introduction by Rush Limbaugh.)

What makes him any more of an authority than other experts? Why should I believe his opinion over another?

What makes him any more of an authority than other experts? Why should I believe his opinion over another?
Because he is right: Sarah is as good as I’ve seen in a long time. I think the nomination is hers if she wants it and her health remains good.
Sarah Palin has nerves of steel and an impeccable sense of duty. Until someone is thrust into precisely such a situation, nobody has empirical data on which to base the faith they have in that individual. What I do know is Sarah's ability to take a bluff or a threat from a really serious player, or to evaluate the total spectrum of implications in a very complex situation with extreme, real world negative consequences for misjudging or "blinking," in every which instance Sarah made precisely the right move(s) and came out on top with unprecedented results.

In every situation from her job as Energy Commissioner for the State of Alaska dealing wth the largest corporations on the planet, to her role as Governor in getting Exxon/Mobil to rescind their adamant position on returning winfall profits to the people of Alaska, to her role in prosecuting and incarcerating Alaska's Old Boy Network, her role as lead negotiator in bringing three countries and several major oil companies to the table and walking out with the signed deal for the Alaskan Natural Gas Pipeline (the world's single-largest construction project; attempted and failed by the teo (2) previous Governors), and her role as Commander in Chief of Alaska's Air National Guard (whose main mission was the protection of North American Airspace from any and all Russian incursions, to the regard in which she was held by the armed forces who served under her Command...the single-best measure of any Military leader; how the grunts who served under them either respected them or did not. That's why she's passed the character test and can handle the White House.

Ange is right. Palin is the only candidate who can unify the GOP. I hate to admit it, but she scares me.

:rofl:

just too fucking funny

Sarah, relates well to the uneducated. She had to go to several community colleges/secretary schools to get her basket weaving degree.
Not shocking that white trash flocks to her. They don't mind that she's soooo dumb she had to write tax cuts on her hand.
A republican havining to write tax cuts on their hand. Really!!!

Sarah, relates well to the uneducated. She had to go to several community colleges/secretary schools to get her basket weaving degree.
Not shocking that white trash flocks to her. They don't mind that she's soooo dumb she had to write tax cuts on her hand.
A republican havining to write tax cuts on their hand. Really!!!

We can't beat a Palin/O'Donnell ticket and everyone knows it. We're just afraid to admit it.

Palin would be my choice, because I'm a greedy oil barron and she's pro decrim.
I just think the Fat old white boy's club will take her down before she ever has to write on her hand or both of them to face Obama.

Forum List

Back