Top picks for Republican Presidential candidate: Romney, Palin, McCain, Brown

We do not need moderates, we need a Washington DC full of fiscal conservatives.

Exactly. Hillary is not GOP material. Obama isn't presidential timber. I don't know who would want that job after Obama digs the debt-hole too deep to climb out of.

Now that I think about it, there are no "quick fixes". It would be a long tough grind to get back to even. Too many jobs/factories were outsourced. Too little oil and cheap energy are available. The congress & senate are bought and paid-for by special interests, so no matter what you want to do, someone will stop you. Its quite a mess, Hillary is not the answer.

So if that's the case, and it is, just how are a DC full of fiscal conservatives going to fix it? They too would need to deal with trade policy and energy.

I don't even think Palin will run- she is just having way too much fun and making big bucks doing it.

As long as it's on someone else's dollar, she will. She would never contribute to her campaign the way Hillary did.

It sure would be fun to see a debate between Hillary and Sarah, though. (Does Sarah have broad palms?)

The only thing Palin will do is help divide the republican party. The far right nuts like her, the real, honest to god republicans hate her and are embarrassed.

Go sarah go.

Look at it this way, most thinking repubs will not vote for Palin in 2012. However, if she wins the nomination, I would vote for her before Obama, so would many of the independents who voted for Obama in 2008.

I wouldn't conclude that Palin is "unelectable", even if the MSM says so. I don't think she'd get the nod, but stranger things have happened. If anyone is "unelectable" in 2012 its Obama.

I seriously doubt that.

We do not need moderates, we need a Washington DC full of fiscal conservatives.

Exactly. Hillary is not GOP material. Obama isn't presidential timber. I don't know who would want that job after Obama digs the debt-hole too deep to climb out of.

Now that I think about it, there are no "quick fixes". It would be a long tough grind to get back to even. Too many jobs/factories were outsourced. Too little oil and cheap energy are available. The congress & senate are bought and paid-for by special interests, so no matter what you want to do, someone will stop you. Its quite a mess, Hillary is not the answer.

So if that's the case, and it is, just how are a DC full of fiscal conservatives going to fix it? They too would need to deal with trade policy and energy.

If any of us really had the answers to fix it we would be in congress attempting to do so. I know that you certainly cannot fix it by spending in record amounts.

Forum List

Back