Newtie Pootie Gets It Wrong

Poor Newtie, caught telling another lie.

This time, while appearing on the "Daily Show With Jon Stewart", Newtie alleged that the reason that Richad Reed "The Shoe Bomber" was given his Miranda Rights was that "Richard Reed was a U.S. Citizen."

WRONG.....WRONG.....WRONG!!!!!

Reed was a Citizen of Great Britain. But he was arrested in the U.S., and under U.S. Law, a person who is arrested is given their rights to remain silent and the right to an attorney.

The bushie's were proud of the fact that their Justice Department had put over 300 Terrorists in prison, all with the same rights given to them as given to Reed.

Such ashamed, Newtie is prone to lie, he should know better.

hey travler , how is his contract on America working, didn't he lead the charge on slick wille at the sametime he was getting his horn blown while his wife was dying?

This time, while appearing on the "Daily Show With Jon Stewart", Newtie alleged that the reason that Richad Reed "The Shoe Bomber" was given his Miranda Rights was that "Richard Reed was a U.S. Citizen."

Reed was a Citizen of Great Britain. But he was arrested in the U.S., and under U.S. Law, a person who is arrested is given their rights to remain silent and the right to an attorney.

The bushie's were proud of the fact that their Justice Department had put over 300 Terrorists in prison, all with the same rights given to them as given to Reed.

I saw that. I don't think Stewart caught it either but it was corrected maybe on Olbermann or some MSNBC show. Newt can be such a bullshitter.

It was Marianne, not the first wife that was dying, that he cheated on while in Washington.
Newt and Rush: the "family values" conservatives.
Newt is brilliant and I like most of his politics.
But couldn't support him because of his BS.

I saw that. I don't think Stewart caught it either but it was corrected maybe on Olbermann or some MSNBC show. Newt can be such a bullshitter.

I am reminded of what my platoon sergeant in Viet Nam once us told about lying, "If you can't dazzle them with dancing, baffle them with bullshit."

The funny thing is, if he did this on Fox, no one would have called him out over there for this blatant lie. Now that this lie is exposed, what will be his excuse for saying we are wrong for having this in a civilian trial now? He really really wants great Britain to be in our country?

Forum List

Back