Top picks for Republican Presidential candidate: Romney, Palin, McCain, Brown

Psssst..He is a mormon. LOL

Pssst..... Obama is a muslim-commie. Tell me who the south will vote for.,,,c'mon I'm waiting....

The south is not the entire America. There are certain area's he didn't win in. No problem. In case you missed the last election, Obama won. He won large. He can easily beat a mormon. Or better yet an Alaskan hillbilly. You did know the election results didn't you? If not, google it.......................I'm waiting. Oh and a question for you. Are you a birther? You really do sound like one.

LOL?! Maybe you haven't been keeping up. Let me enlighten you.
Obama won. Obama has no clue how to run the US, especially when the economy is tanking and the entitlements are burying the country.
The voters have seen enough of Obama and the dems. Witness the most recent elections:
Gov of NJ & Gov of VA are now GOP. The icing on the cake was Mr. Brown taking Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
You sound like a truther. Thats an oxymoron for someone who has no clue about reality. Bet you're for the legalization of weed too... Tell me I'm wrong.

Pssst..... Obama is a muslim-commie. Tell me who the south will vote for.,,,c'mon I'm waiting....

The south is not the entire America. There are certain area's he didn't win in. No problem. In case you missed the last election, Obama won. He won large. He can easily beat a mormon. Or better yet an Alaskan hillbilly. You did know the election results didn't you? If not, google it.......................I'm waiting. Oh and a question for you. Are you a birther? You really do sound like one.

LOL?! Maybe you haven't been keeping up. Let me enlighten you.
Obama won. Obama has no clue how to run the US, especially when the economy is tanking and the entitlements are burying the country.
The voters have seen enough of Obama and the dems. Witness the most recent elections:
Gov of NJ & Gov of VA are now GOP. The icing on the cake was Mr. Brown taking Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
You sound like a truther. Thats an oxymoron for someone who has no clue about reality. Bet you're for the legalization of weed too... Tell me I'm wrong.

So you are a birther?

Palin: no way. Too polarizing and really not smart enough.

McCain won't run again

Romney: Maybe

Brown: No way. Haven't we learned our lesson in electing first term senators to be president

Candidate Obama has an advantage - he has four years of running while playing at being President.

well in a way that's true of all presidents, which is why I think all presidents should serve one six year term.

Candidate Obama has an advantage - he has four years of running while playing at being President.

well in a way that's true of all presidents, which is why I think all presidents should serve one six year term.
It is true of all. Obama just takes it to a new level. He is playing at being President more than I have ever seen.

I agree - one term. Six years sounds good.

It is true of all. Obama just takes it to a new level. He is playing at being President more than I have ever seen.

Bullshit. I'd vote Obama out after 2 or 3 years. If he's there for 6-years the country would be bankrupt. The 2nd term is supposed to be a reward for a job well-done, or a kick out the door if the voters think you're an idiot.

No one answered my previous question, politics aside, which candidate has the smarts and experience to do the best job as president. IMHO its Mitt.

Media boost Brown into GOP presidential mix | D.C. Now | Los Angeles Times

I like how the article says Huckabee has "years" of national political experience.

Out of the people on the poll, I'd love to see a Romney/Brown ticket. Both are left enough from the right to draw in independents, but obviously close enough to the right to garner votes from the "base." Romney brings fiscal responsibility, and Brown brings social understanding. It would be a tough ticket for Obama to beat those two, I think.

That's it? Two also-rans, one know-nothing, and a newbie to the scene. They need to do better than that.

I suspect a lot of people who now think that Scott Brown is the answer to their prayers really haven't checked his views on the issues yet. The NewNew conservatives won't like the fact that he supported the Massachusetts health care reform, which requires all residents to purchase health insurance. He supports expanding solar, wind, and nuclear power, and offshore drilling exploration and tax incentives to promote alternative energy development. Brown recognizes as legitimate the Massachusetts same-sex marriage law, and considers abortion "settled law."

In manyrespects, Brown is an independent leaning left on social issues, yet a fiscal conservative. Until he gets corrupted by the radical right, he indeed would be an excellent candidate, but... time will tell.

None of the above.

McCain had his chance.

Romney is too liberal.

Palin isn't ready and quit her job as Governor of Alaska.

Huckabee...I like him personally but he's also too socially liberal and has a history as a tax and spender.

I'm still looking at Gary Johnson...former Governor of New Mexico.

Cut spending, reduced the size of government and balanced NM's budget with a surplus in the coffers when he left office (I believe due to term limits)...and all this with a Democrat controlled legislature.

Interesting that New Mexico's economy is largely supported by several military bases and other government facilities, the federal government being its number one employer.

Bullshit. I'd vote Obama out after 2 or 3 years. If he's there for 6-years the country would be bankrupt. The 2nd term is supposed to be a reward for a job well-done, or a kick out the door if the voters think you're an idiot.

No one answered my previous question, politics aside, which candidate has the smarts and experience to do the best job as president. IMHO its Mitt.

well I'm sorry to say obama is going to be in there a total of eight years so get used to it.

I agree with you on Mitt, though. It's just a question of whether the religious right will allow a mormon to be elected.

Which candidate has the experience and intelligence to get the US back on-track?
Palin...no Sarah Palin .com
Huckabee...no President Huckabee 2012
Obama....hell no we couldn't afford his first term
Brown...no
Ron Paul...no Ron Paul 2012 | Ron Paul .com
Newt....no
Hillary....no
Petraeus...no Petraeus For President in 2012?

Mitt Romney seems to me to be the best qualified for the job. If the other choice is barry the muslim-commie America-bankruptor Obama, it looks like a no-brainer.

Romney/Petraeus in 2012

If anyone has a better ticket, lets see it.

The one who wins the presidency next time will be the one who makes the most noise. Screw any intelligence, logic, or factual analysis. Isn't that the new American way?

Which candidate has the experience and intelligence to get the US back on-track?
Palin...no Sarah Palin .com
Huckabee...no President Huckabee 2012
Obama....hell no we couldn't afford his first term
Brown...no
Ron Paul...no Ron Paul 2012 | Ron Paul .com
Newt....no
Hillary....no
Petraeus...no Petraeus For President in 2012?

Mitt Romney seems to me to be the best qualified for the job. If the other choice is barry the muslim-commie America-bankruptor Obama, it looks like a no-brainer.

Romney/Petraeus in 2012

If anyone has a better ticket, lets see it.

The one who wins the presidency next time will be the one who makes the most noise. Screw any intelligence, logic, or factual analysis. Isn't that the new American way?

then palin will win easily.

well I'm sorry to say obama is going to be in there a total of eight years so get used to it.

I agree with you on Mitt, though. It's just a question of whether the religious right will allow a mormon to be elected.

I don't see why not. We allowed a black Muslim Communist. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back