TOP British general warns of nuclear war with Russia, The end of life as we know it

I'm constantly amazed that the party of "OMG GLOBAL WARMING" can so cavalierly blow off the threat of starting another Cold War with Russia...
Now that is one stupid thing to state. It is Russia that is starting this whole mess. What a cowardly little fool you are. Go hide in some other nation, we don't need people like you. You want to kiss Putin's ass, go right ahead. The rest of the American citizens will go ahead and put away this re-incarnation of the old Soviet Machine the same way we put away the original one. Only quicker, and a lot more permanently. You see, the Russian people themselves are starting to realize the path that Putin is leading them down. Only cowards like you are wailing and gnashing your teeth in fear of the Russian bear.
Surely you can't believe the stronger together bullshit. The country is divided into enemy camps. Putin is an ally.

Tipsy's heroes

upload_2016-10-21_15-12-54.png

I'm constantly amazed that the party of "OMG GLOBAL WARMING" can so cavalierly blow off the threat of starting another Cold War with Russia...
Now that is one stupid thing to state. It is Russia that is starting this whole mess. What a cowardly little fool you are. Go hide in some other nation, we don't need people like you. You want to kiss Putin's ass, go right ahead. The rest of the American citizens will go ahead and put away this re-incarnation of the old Soviet Machine the same way we put away the original one. Only quicker, and a lot more permanently. You see, the Russian people themselves are starting to realize the path that Putin is leading them down. Only cowards like you are wailing and gnashing your teeth in fear of the Russian bear.
Surely you can't believe the stronger together bullshit. The country is divided into enemy camps. Putin is an ally.
Well yes, for piss ant little Stalinist like you, Putin is an ally. For the rest of the world, he is another would be dictator that represents a danger.

I lived on the front lines of the Cold War, still do. You youngsters have no idea what you're playing with you just think nothing bad is going to happen whilst we aim our weapons at Russia. Putin isn't going to put up with your BS like most American's do. You are barking up a tree you do not want to topple, but do feel free to enjoy that Nuclear fallout. At least most will jump on board with the Global Warming agenda then...

The US is on the wrong side of this "war"

I lived on the front lines of the Cold War, still do. You youngsters have no idea what you're playing with you just think nothing bad is going to happen whilst we aim our weapons at Russia. Putin isn't going to put up with your BS like most American's do. You are barking up a tree you do not want to topple, but do feel free to enjoy that Nuclear fallout. At least most will jump on board with the Global Warming agenda then...

The democrats are on the wrong side of this "war" and they must be made to, forced to, pay the price.

Your use or lack thereof concerning the Bible doesn't change the prediction one bit. It predicted thousands of years ago what we are living through today. Wormwood is coming. War is coming. It even tells us who the players are. Russia will lead the charge.

LOL......what I love about that is that there have been religious numbnuts for the last 1,000 years predicting that what was happening that year was what was predicted for the end of times.

Just don't sell off all of your possessions or hurt your kids while you prepare for the rapture....

Except for the fact that we were given specific predictions. Like the Jews returning to Israel, the forming of a global government, Israel being surrounded by enemies, increase in earthquakes, and such.

Your use or lack thereof concerning the Bible doesn't change the prediction one bit. It predicted thousands of years ago what we are living through today. Wormwood is coming. War is coming. It even tells us who the players are. Russia will lead the charge.

LOL......what I love about that is that there have been religious numbnuts for the last 1,000 years predicting that what was happening that year was what was predicted for the end of times.

Just don't sell off all of your possessions or hurt your kids while you prepare for the rapture....

Except for the fact that we were given specific predictions. Like the Jews returning to Israel, the forming of a global government, Israel being surrounded by enemies, increase in earthquakes, and such.

Christians were given hilariously vague predictions- which you have interpreted for the last 1,000 years to be the year you wanted the end of the world.

Just don't sell off all of your possessions like so many of your fellow Christians ended up doing.

The democrats are on the wrong side of this "war" and they must be made to, forced to, pay the price.

You do seem be obsessed with your fantasies of revenge against Democrats

Christians were given hilariously vague predictions- which you have interpreted for the last 1,000 years to be the year you wanted the end of the world.

Just don't sell off all of your possessions like so many of your fellow Christians ended up doing.

Nothing vague about it Instead, spot on specific prophesy. An increase in earthquakes. What do find vague about that statement? Israel being born in a day, on the exact date given in the Bible. Again, specific and accurate. I don't think you know enough about Bible prophecy to make a determination. You just mouth what other people say.

Just want to point out that the one thing that the traitors who are ready to welcome Putin as our new Overlord have in common is that they are Trump voters.

TOP BRITISH GENERAL WARNS OF NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA; “THE END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT”
Claims Moscow plans to march into Baltic states
Senior British army officer and former deputy supreme allied commander Europe Gen. Sir Richard Shirreff warns that NATO faces “nuclear war with Russia in Europe,” and that America is already technically at war with Russia.

In a hawkish article for CNN, Shirreff asserts that the west faces the biggest threat from Russia since the Cold War and that Vladmir Putin plans to “re-establish Russia’s status as one of the world’s great powers” by marching into the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”

People not aware of how close to war we are , have their heads so far up the Governments ass deniers using fear mongering, conspiracy are so out of it based on distraction their parental gov. feeds them it's no wonder they have no clue about reality let alone what is really going on globally.
The warnings keep coming but hey keep that head in the sand, let us know how it works out for you if you have that chance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Edit --- Please keep opening posts confined to ONE TOPIC. Removed other Stories from your Opening Post. MindWars

Wait a minute....does this mean we don't have to worry about global warming anymore?

Nothing vague about it Instead, spot on specific prophesy. An increase in earthquakes. What do find vague about that statement? Israel being born in a day, on the exact date given in the Bible. Again, specific and accurate. I don't think you know enough about Bible prophecy to make a determination. You just mouth what other people say.

LOL- an 'increase in earthquakes" Compared to when and where?

Oh and please give me the exact date given in the Bible- I don't remember 1947 being mentioned.

I have read the Bible many times. I have read all of the prophecy crap- and you are just in a long line of Christians who have decided that your life is when the rapture will happen- and like all of them- you will be disappointed too.

I don't believe in God, but I do believe that if Hillary keeps waving chicken wings at the Bear there will be a reckoning. Putin has zero patience for Hillary and her corrupt influences and blaming him for her criminal exposures. He's tried pleading with the American public to come to its senses about what is going on, but the majority ignore it/haven't heard about it because of the media. The ill intentions will be plain as day when/if Hillary is elected by the US. The best you can hope for is that Star Wars works and they haven't hacked the launchers of our antique systems...

Forum List

Back