Top 10 Fox News Fails of 2010

Common Sense

Rookie
Nov 2, 2010
The people over at Fox News have caused many laughs, cries and broken television screens in 2010 and usually in that order. The network has created so many blunders and mistakes that its mere existence as a news agency is in of itself amazing and saddening. So, from targeting themselves as terrorist supporters to misrepresenting video clips to airing massive headline typos, here are the top 10 Fox News fails of 2010, in no particular order.

Top 10 Fox News Fails of 2010 | Ranker - A World of Lists

The people over at Fox News have caused many laughs, cries and broken television screens in 2010 and usually in that order. The network has created so many blunders and mistakes that its mere existence as a news agency is in of itself amazing and saddening. So, from targeting themselves as terrorist supporters to misrepresenting video clips to airing massive headline typos, here are the top 10 Fox News fails of 2010, in no particular order.

Top 10 Fox News Fails of 2010 | Ranker - A World of Lists

This thread will be ignored and/or attacked by the apologists and defenders of this CPAC.

• Banned
true, if you watch the videos tho (especially those that john stewart point out) it is pure comedy.

Well Fox News is pretty biased. One of their most egregious errors seems to be that they only give one side of the story and with limited sources.

In the interest of fairness where are there top 10 news fails from any other news organizations?

Ranker is not a legitimate news site. It is a site where anyone can create any list about anything. There is no fact checking of content. There are no journalist standards that users are required to meet with any content.

I am, however, not surprised that some posters will buy into crap produced by idiots. "You people" make fools of yourselves. I'm glad I'm not as stupid as y'all.

They had ten top failures and they're still the NUMBER ONE News source is the USA. Fucking AWSOME! FUCKING AWESOME!

They had ten top failures and they're still the NUMBER ONE News source is the USA. Fucking AWSOME! FUCKING AWESOME!

But... it's not a legitimate site so, no, they didn't have the 'top ten failures' in jack shit. I could produce a similar list regarding MSNBC, MediaMatters, the HuffPuff, or any other lefty bible. It's meaningless.... except that it's critical of Fox News and, therefore, the lefties bounce all over it like it's legitimate. They don't need any help from us to look stupid. They succeed in that all by themselves. Funny shit. :lol::lol: If any of them had any intellectual honesty, they'd be embarrassed.

But... it's not a legitimate site so, no, they didn't have the 'top ten failures' in jack shit. I could produce a similar list regarding MSNBC, MediaMatters, the HuffPuff, or any other lefty bible. It's meaningless.... except that it's critical of Fox News and, therefore, the lefties bounce all over it like it's legitimate. They don't need any help from us to look stupid. They succeed in that all by themselves. Funny shit. :lol::lol: If any of them had any intellectual honesty, they'd be embarrassed.

Sigh!

Awesomely scary.
Where the heck are we headed?

Many still beliebve that Sadam was an actual threat to us with Mushroom clouds, WMD's, etc.
And was behind 911.

Last edited:

Sigh!

Actually, I should have kept my mouth shut and let them make total fucking idiots of themselves.... but it seemed cruel. :lol:

Awesomely scary.

Many still beliebve that Sadam was an actual threat to us with Mushroom clouds, WMD's, etc.
And was behind 911.

:lol: poor bubba, you can watch MSNBC iffen you want too..

I knew you would not get it.
I watch virtually no MSM network news.
Some PBS and some BBC is about it.

Awesomely scary.

And was behind 911.

Left wing bias all the way, you may as well watch CNN and MSNBC, all four say the same things. drink your kool aid like a good little boy.

Awesomely scary.

And was behind 911.

But... are you capable of understanding the difference between a legitimate source for factually accurate information and a crap 'anyone can write anything' site? I bet you can. Please don't disappoint me.

Forum List

Back