Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....
Yes it was because Bush absolutely destroyed our economy and the real estate bubble burst. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and remember it very well.

I guess we are in the same place you were when Obama was spending trillions for nothing. Trumps economy is booming, so there will be more taxes coming in.
But Trump and the GOP will still spend more than what they take from us. They already have been.

And not one pseudocon hypocrite will make a peep about it.
Ben Carson just found 516.4 billion wasted dollars from Obama's hud agency. So I guess Trump just broke even.

It never ceases to amaze me how misinformed people can be and how they do not realize they are so utterly ignorant of the facts.

First off the HUD audit took place in 2016, long before Carson was the figure head at HUD. The report from the audit was published before his confirmation.

Second, they did not find 516 billion in waste but in accounting errors. I realize you are probably too stupid to understand the difference, but maybe you will surprise me.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I guess in your mind they had a surplus. Lol

And then to happily choose to stay ignorant after being given the facts just shows you are nothing more than a party zealot that puts party loyalties before the country.

Morons like you are the biggest threat this country faces today

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hold on a minute...you and all your highly intelligent, highly informed buddies started this thread out in a circle-jerk with a bunch of “I love you’s” and high-fives all based on false information. Soooo, where are you fools at now with shit? Are we suppose to trust your information on HUD now?

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....
Yes it was because Bush absolutely destroyed our economy and the real estate bubble burst. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and remember it very well.

But you're clueless as to why and how the bubble burst....hint: It wasn't Bush

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Hey shit-for-brains...you never made a peep about your Kenyan Queer and his massive debt pile so STFU.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Not even close....hell Bush warned them it was going to happen.

You're so clueless you're not worth the effort

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

You are the clueless idiot

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Well no, if anyone is to blame it's your adulterer Clintoooon.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Ya. that is what you to on all your arguments. You are clueless ! You ever have a real argument other just saying this is how it was. Do you know a fucking thing about mortagage lending. True conservatives do! You see since the beginning of banking most loans were what we call 80/20 loans. Due to deregulation we got got a shit load of negative am loans and a bunch of loans that were more than 100% loans. So even though we were never so stupid in the history of the United States we let the housing market fail. I know exactly who passed those laws.

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Ya. that is what you to on all your arguments. You are clueless ! You ever have a real argument other just saying this is how it was. Do you know a fucking thing about mortagage lending. True conservatives do! You see since the beginning of banking most loans were what we call 80/20 loans. Due to deregulation we got got a shit load of negative am loans and a bunch of loans that were more than 100% loans. So even though we were never so stupid in the history of the United States we let the housing market fail. I know exactly who passed those laws.

I just said you're a waste of time...go play with your other clueless buddy who chimed in and cease annoying me

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

I just said you're a waste of time...go play with your other clueless buddy who chimed in and cease annoying me
Why don't you take your stupid drunken Irish ass back to IreFucjiking land where it belongs miss have nothing to say of fact.

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Why don't you take your stupid drunken Irish ass back to IreFucjiking land where it belongs miss have nothing to say of fact.

Awwww you mad, clueless one? Grow up

You're a perfect example of a demoquack and why you're party is decimated

Talk about clueless....it was CLINTON (rapist/traitor) and his CRA loans to the willies and beaners who set up the collapse. They threatened the banks with red-lining fines and closures if they didn't play ball. So the banks bundled up the shit paper, snookered AIG to insure their time-bombs, and sold them all around the world. Maxine Waters and Barney Frank ran interference for Fanny/Freddie by calling Bush's investigators "racists".... It happened on 43's watch but it was Clinton's show.....that piece of shit and his hideous wife should be hanged on the South Lawn.

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!
Why is it that people who are so full of themselves have the emptiest heads?

Hint oh fuck yes it was!

Well no, if anyone is to blame it's your adulterer Clintoooon.

Thanks Clinton for balancing the budget, creating a surplus, great economy & creating more Jobs than Any President in History!!!

Household Debt to Income Ratio
rostom%20fig1%2012%20jan.png

Last edited:

When did you stop pretending to be a fiscal conservative?

Still am....Dumb Deer. Now run along, you're a colossal bore

Just answer the question. g5 has turned you into smoking rubble. You're the one who needs to quit while you're ahead. Or else provide hard data that g5 is wrong with his numbers.

When did you stop pretending to be a fiscal conservative?

Still am....Dumb Deer. Now run along, you're a colossal bore

Just answer the question. g5 has turned you into smoking rubble. You're the one who needs to quit while you're ahead. Or else provide hard data that g5 is wrong with his numbers.

saggy provide data using numbers ?

yeah well, that aint gonna happen

How goes it Loons...did I turn G5 “into smoking rubble”?
Please advise....much appreciated.
You wish. :lol:

Put down the crack pipe.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Oh save your BS nobody buys it
No one bleevs you pseudocons give a flying fuck about debt, willfully blind monkey. Your consent by silence has given you away.

The deficit is going down and revenue is going up.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
The debt is going up, up, up, up!

Pay attention, retard.

And thanks for proving you parroting tards literally avert your eyes from Trump's skyrocketing debt.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Oh save your BS nobody buys it
No one bleevs you pseudocons give a flying fuck about debt, willfully blind monkey. Your consent by silence has given you away.

The deficit is going down and revenue is going up.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
The debt is going up, up, up, up!

Pay attention, retard.

And thanks for proving you parroting tards literally avert your eyes from Trump's skyrocketing debt.

Yes it is.
I addressed the deficit, not the debt.
In order to address the debt, we need to reform the unfunded mandates.
Like;
Government workers pensions, Medicare,Medicaid.

Forum List

Back