Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....
But Trump has continued the tradition, and not a peep out of you.

In fact, outside of Obama, no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's. I bet you didn't even know that.

That's because your propaganda outlets have not told you parroting rubes anything about it.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Oh save your BS nobody buys it
No one bleevs you pseudocons give a flying fuck about debt, willfully blind monkey. Your consent by silence has given you away.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

In fact, outside of Obama, no other President in history has had a deficit as large as Trump's. I bet you didn't even know that.

That's because your propaganda outlets have not told you parroting rubes anything about it.

Well no kidding......because Obama put us there....it's not like he's gonna get rid of it all at once.......when the economy grows more than 1% you'll see it drop......and if you're so concerned about the debt, what do you want to cut?

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Well no kidding......because Obama put us there....it's not like he's gonna get rid of it all at once.......when the economy grows more than 1% you'll see it drop......and if you're so concerned about the debt, what do you want to cut?
How is it possible you have been on this forum as long as I have, and are completely clueless as to my many hundreds of posts about how to pay off the debt and lower tax rates for EVERYONE?

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Trump just added to the problem.. What happened to the republicans for less Government and Spending?...Haaa Haaa

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Trump just added to the problem.. What happened to the republicans for less Government and Spending?...Haaa Haaa

It takes time to undo Democrat fuckups....in Obama;'s case the problem is ten fold

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

He's working on it...one department at a time....

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!

this is the problem when you're dealing with a party that is at odds within itself, but won't compromise to make a deal with the minority party.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

How is it possible you have been on this forum as long as I have, and are completely clueless as to my many hundreds of posts about how to pay off the debt and lower tax rates for EVERYONE?
I'm for entitlement reform.....
I'm for cutting staff and labor.
I'm for cutting budgets...
I'm for getting rid of baseline budgeting

Guess who isn't? and they have the press, so it makes it very difficult

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Oh save your BS nobody buys it

I don't agree with everything g5000 says but he is in a different league than you are. Both in terms of intelligence and be able to see things as non-partisan as possible.

You are a joke and there really isn't any other way to describe it.

Forum List

Back