Too many plea deals for traitors

This is what you meant to say -

I have not heard any evidence that constitues proof.

I just rearranged your words into a coherent sentence.

The fact that I had to do so suggests that you have nothing to offer the discussion.

Or any discussion .
Lol, meaningless spew.

They conspired to overturn a fair election.
Thats just wrong anywhere in the world.. Its a crime against everybody,
I know that you struggle to grasp that. But its true.
Nobody overturned the last Presidential election.

This is what you meant to say -

I have not heard any evidence that constitues proof.

I just rearranged your words into a coherent sentence.

The fact that I had to do so suggests that you have nothing to offer the discussion.

Or any discussion .
No it is not what I meant to say. Stop your nonsense. It really is stale.

I have heard no evidence that proves anything. I don't care if you agree or not.

No it is not what I meant to say. Stop your nonsense. It really is stale.

I have heard no evidence that proves anything. I don't care if you agree or not.
Why respond if you "don't care"? Sorry, Charlie. You're so stale StarKist moved to South Korea. Dongwon!

A plea deal eliminates the possibility of a trial which could embarrass Biden's stooges and the Big Guy himself by implication.

Remember in this country, we don't have secret trials and secret testimony.

The benefit for the innocent defendants to take the plea is that they no longer have to finance a defense, the case is over.

Very expensive fighting bogus charges, particularly against a government willing to spend anything to take you down.

Remember, the process is the punishment.

I just wonder if they need any more evidence to send trump to jail. It seems like a lot of guilty people are now admitting they lied in exchange for a cushy deal;

Heres a pic of Jenna Ellis having a great time when her mug shot was taken. She seemed a lot less chipper in court today whn she tearfully admitted her crimes.

View attachment 847867

I believe that she is the fourth criminal to plead guilty in the Georgia case . While that may be depressing for Rudy and donny it doesnt represent justice for the people of Georgia that they tried to defraud.

How soon before we see these people promoting their books on Tucker and moaning about the deep state ?

When will Ms Willis stop doling out the sugar and start sending this human garbage to jail.
STFU commie brit

Why respond if you "don't care"? Sorry, Charlie. You're so stale StarKist moved to South Korea. Dongwon!
I have heard no evidence that proves anything.
I don't care if tommy taint agrees with me.
MYOFB tree rat

Last edited:
LOL So, Willis had no case, and yet your MAGA retards rolled over? Rats and sinking ship, eh?
When the rats abandon the Crooked Biden ship, it will be fun to see you talking this same way.

A plea deal eliminates the possibility of a trial which could embarrass Biden's stooges and the Big Guy himself by implication.

Remember in this country, we don't have secret trials and secret testimony.

The benefit for the innocent defendants to take the plea is that they no longer have to finance a defense, the case is over.

Very expensive fighting bogus charges, particularly against a government willing to spend anything to take you down.

Remember, the process is the punishment.
I will give you a rosette for effort in the "making the best of disaster" stakes.

When the rats abandon the Crooked Biden ship, it will be fun to see you talking this same way.
Sure. Meanwhile, we'll enjoy you losers whining every time a MAGA rat abandons the orange loser ship, OK? :itsok:

That appears to be the spin they're trying.

Evidently they don't know that prosecutors pretty much ALWAYS use the smaller fish as steps to work their way up. I assumed EVERYONE knew that.
Yep, Democrats will do anything to get Trump.

I just wonder if they need any more evidence to send trump to jail. It seems like a lot of guilty people are now admitting they lied in exchange for a cushy deal;

Heres a pic of Jenna Ellis having a great time when her mug shot was taken. She seemed a lot less chipper in court today whn she tearfully admitted her crimes.

View attachment 847867

I believe that she is the fourth criminal to plead guilty in the Georgia case . While that may be depressing for Rudy and donny it doesnt represent justice for the people of Georgia that they tried to defraud.

How soon before we see these people promoting their books on Tucker and moaning about the deep state ?

When will Ms Willis stop doling out the sugar and start sending this human garbage to jail.
Do you know why there are so many plea deals with no jail time for the so called "traitors"? Because they didn't really do anything wrong and neither did Trump. This is the best Fanni can do. And now she is wrapping up the flippers to prove once and for all that Trump said the election was stolen, which isn't even against the law.

Do you know why there are so many plea deals with no jail time for the so called "traitors"? Because they didn't really do anything wrong and neither did Trump. This is the best Fanni can do. And now she is wrapping up the flippers to prove once and for all that Trump said the election was stolen, which isn't even against the law.
His actions rather than his childish rants are the issue. It will end up with him helping in the prison library.

Forum List

Back