TikToker joined Zelensky’s war, finds out the reality

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What a doofus. Thought it was going to be all fun and games.

Turns out the Ukrainian soldiers are getting slaughtered like crazy.

I wonder if this is Litwin ?

Naw, he’d never have the balls to even join up. He prefers being a cheerleader.

I wonder if this is @Litwin ?
still looking for a gaybear, Ivan 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 🤡 ?

ps
1698178881685.jpeg

Anyone that speaks of war without a shred of soberness and distress and somberness knows nothing of war.

And I don't mean war in the sense of being in a helicopter shooting from the air or small engagements against a vastly inferior enemy. I mean real war.

90% of today's people under the age of 30 would fall to pieces like that weakling did on camera. They talk about violence all the time when championing whatever their pointless and lame social agenda cause is on social media. But they have absolutely no idea what real violence is. They were raised to be purple haired weak and soft pussies that incapable of handling the "real" world.

Even my wife's son is too soft and he is 22. I'd taken him to the range to shoot guns before. Last time I talked low on purpose and motioned him to crack one side of his hearing protection and I fired a 9mm. It scared him and shook him up, but he needed to know what a gunshot really is so he would have more respect for what a gun is. My uncle did it to me when I was little, I never took a gun lightly again.

90% of today's people under the age of 30 would fall to pieces like that weakling did on camera.
Most of the Ukey remnants are over 45 . There are very few young Ukeys left .
They are either dead or AWOL .

Front line mostly consists of mercenaries ,, many of which were NATO but switched contracts for increased money .
Mainly handled by the US .

Forum List

Back