Too many plea deals for traitors

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I just wonder if they need any more evidence to send trump to jail. It seems like a lot of guilty people are now admitting they lied in exchange for a cushy deal;

Heres a pic of Jenna Ellis having a great time when her mug shot was taken. She seemed a lot less chipper in court today whn she tearfully admitted her crimes.

1698164965298.png

I believe that she is the fourth criminal to plead guilty in the Georgia case . While that may be depressing for Rudy and donny it doesnt represent justice for the people of Georgia that they tried to defraud.

How soon before we see these people promoting their books on Tucker and moaning about the deep state ?

When will Ms Willis stop doling out the sugar and start sending this human garbage to jail.

Deals are offered by prosecutors when they don't have a case to bring to the jury. This kind of deal helps build Willis' winning percentage and her cred for a big job.
LOL So, Willis had no case, and yet your MAGA retards rolled over? Rats and sinking ship, eh?

Community service and probation or months of legal fees? Easy choice, all the while diminishing their value as witnesses. The local yokels are wasting millions of tax dollars on a low level misdemeanor conspiracy. That's liberal governance for you.

LOL So, Willis had no case, and yet your MAGA retards rolled over? Rats and sinking ship, eh?
That appears to be the spin they're trying.

Evidently they don't know that prosecutors pretty much ALWAYS use the smaller fish as steps to work their way up. I assumed EVERYONE knew that.

But, cults gotta cult.

I still wouldn't hold my breath. I can't imagine at least one cultist not making it on to any jury.

These cases have to be airtight to the point of absurdity, and even THAT might not be enough.
Trump should get on the wagon and do as the others.

Traitors? Liberal Brits still don't understand American politics after 250 years. It looks like they are doomed to live in a quirky quasi monarchy supporting a deranged royal family and addressing their own politicians as "lord".
It's clear Tommy T understands very little about our country. But when you are fed your "knowledge" through CNN's soda straw, it's understandable.

Traitors? Liberal Brits still don't understand American politics after 250 years. It looks like they are doomed to live in a quirky quasi monarchy supporting a deranged royal family and addressing their own politicians as "lord".
They conspired to overturn a fair election.
Thats just wrong anywhere in the world.. Its a crime against everybody,
I know that you struggle to grasp that. But its true.

More like the Flynn case. They harassed his family so much he plead guilty to some lesser crime. It in no way implicated President Trump. It was a witch hunt.

I still wouldn't hold my breath. I can't imagine at least one cultist not making it on to any jury.

These cases have to be airtight to the point of absurdity, and even THAT might not be enough.
Are you saying the fascist takeover may not work?

The threats and pressure put on Trump lawyers by 65 Project is designed to force them to testify against Trump.

I just wonder if they need any more evidence to send trump to jail. It seems like a lot of guilty people are now admitting they lied in exchange for a cushy deal;

Heres a pic of Jenna Ellis having a great time when her mug shot was taken. She seemed a lot less chipper in court today whn she tearfully admitted her crimes.

View attachment 847867

I believe that she is the fourth criminal to plead guilty in the Georgia case . While that may be depressing for Rudy and donny it doesnt represent justice for the people of Georgia that they tried to defraud.

How soon before we see these people promoting their books on Tucker and moaning about the deep state ?

When will Ms Willis stop doling out the sugar and start sending this human garbage to jail.
or.....

I just wonder if there will ever be evidence to send trump to jail.

So far, no evidence, no proof.

It seems like a lot of people are now lying in exchange for a cushy job or deal.

View attachment 847867

That appears to be the spin they're trying.

Evidently they don't know that prosecutors pretty much ALWAYS use the smaller fish as steps to work their way up. I assumed EVERYONE knew that.

But, cults gotta cult.

Trump should get on the wagon and do as the others.

They conspired to overturn a fair election.
Thats just wrong anywhere in the world.. Its a crime against everybody,
I know that you struggle to grasp that. But its true.
All for the horrible crime representing her client.

or.....

I just wonder if there will ever be evidence to send trump to jail.

So far, no evidence, no proof.

It seems like a lot of people are now lying in exchange for a cushy job or deal.
We all heard the evidence that proves trumps guilt. This seems to be a belt and btaces approach. The gnerosity of the prosecurion is a bit disappointing.

I have heard no evidence that proves anything.
This is what you meant to say -

I have not heard any evidence that constitues proof.

I just rearranged your words into a coherent sentence.

The fact that I had to do so suggests that you have nothing to offer the discussion.

Or any discussion .

Forum List

Back