Too close to home

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This latest mass shooting was in my neck of the woods.

What's got to happen before guns for all gets shitcanned? These parents should sue the government for not protecting kids that are required by law to attend school.

So it's the gun's fault. I agree the mentally ill shouldn't have guns, but the stupidity you've adopted contributes to these incidences, because you blame material items as opposed to recognizing the cause.

What's got to happen before guns for all gets shitcanned? These parents should sue the government for not protecting kids that are required by law to attend school.

Since when?

Home school them

If anything, they should be suing to overturn the "Gun Free School Zone" law. Even off-duty law-enforcement officers can't carry on school zones.

How could they "sue" the Gov?

This shooting was "to close to home" for Ravi

The Ghetto black shooting are far away

These parents should sue the government for not protecting kids that are required by law to attend school.
Should Ghetto parents sue the government because their kids can even walk the streets?

AR15 AR15, blah blah blah. It's just the tool of choice, because they're hip and consistent with video games. Ever heard of an M14? How about a 30-06? How about a bomb, flame thrower, poison? When freaks run people over, are we prepared to take away the vehicles? How did libs come to the conclusion we lose the guns but keep the cars?

These incidences ARE NOT because of guns. I swear to God libs. have lost touch with the cause for effects.

Annual United States Road Crash Statistics
  • Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
  • An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
  • Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
  • Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
  • Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
  • Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually.[1] In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).[4] These deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides,[5] 21,175 suicides,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent".[4] Of the 2,596,993 total deaths in the US in 2013, 1.3% were related to firearms.[1][6] The ownership and control of guns are among the most widely debated issues in the country.

The Times contacted local and state agencies across the US to come up with a rough estimate. It calculated that 59,000 to 65,000 people died of overdoses last year, with a harder, but likely imprecise, number of 62,497.

Last edited:
How are you going to get rid all the guns in the hood?
The peeps in the hood aren't shooting up schools.
I knew it.

You don't care because it' just black kids killing black kids.

One is an epidemic that gets ZERO coverage because it doesn't fit the narrative and no one gives a fuck about the black kids.
The other, as you put it, is CLOSE TO HOME despite the fact that thousands more are shot in the hood by comparrison.

How are you going to get rid all the guns in the hood?

Not just the hood. At this point in history, Americans will never give them up.

No we won't. That's not to say they won't try though.

They tried from the mid-1960s. Their failure was complete by the mid-2000s.

The problem now is one of culture and education decaying into decadence. Things must be reversed, and soon.

Forum List

Back