really ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Need to Impeach has collected more than 4.7 million signatures on a petition demanding Congress to begin proceedings to remove Trump. Its largest event to date, Party to Impeach, will take place on Saturday, ahead of President's Day, with impeachment-themed house parties planned in more than 500 communities across the U.S.

Trump Impeachment Is Just a Matter of Time After More Than 4 Million Sign Petition, Tom Steyer Says

I seriously doubt anything will come of that, but it does prove "Trending Get Fucked"

I don't think Trump is scared about that billionaire lunatic being on T. V. and urging people to sign his bullshit petition.

In fact, this Steyer seems so complete a fool and an ass that he likely helps Trump with every ad.

Only 4.7 million, you say? There's almost that many Loonies just in Los Angeles. I't wouldn't surprise me to find that there are 4.7 million people in California that can't figure out what sex they are.

It doesn't sound like the billionaire goofball hater is getting much bang for his buck.

Need to Impeach has collected more than 4.7 million signatures on a petition demanding Congress to begin proceedings to remove Trump. Its largest event to date, Party to Impeach, will take place on Saturday, ahead of President's Day, with impeachment-themed house parties planned in more than 500 communities across the U.S.

Trump Impeachment Is Just a Matter of Time After More Than 4 Million Sign Petition, Tom Steyer Says

I seriously doubt anything will come of that, but it does prove "Trending Get Fucked"

4.7 million illegals signatures?

Sounds a bit low, is your stats right?

4.7 million illegals signatures?

Sounds a bit low, is your stats right?

not my petition - is yours ?

:auiqs.jpg:

4.7 million ignorant AF leftists hater sheep.

quell surprise

And Congress will jump at it right after hell freezing over!

Get back to me when you have over two hundred million signatures...

A Republican Congress refusing to do its Constitutional duty – nothing new.

Don’t forget your pussy hat.

A Republican Congress refusing to do its Constitutional duty – nothing new.
They let Obama slip by.

I said nothing would happen but the dumb shit RW's cant read ...

but guess who whos up at the next election ..

:badgrin:

Evidently there are 4.7 million people that don't have a clue as to how the law works.

Evidently there are 4.7 million people that don't have a clue as to how the law works.

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

In your Marxist dreams.

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

No kidding, Trump will be impeached in 2020?

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

DERRRRRRRPPP DERP DERP DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VOTED OUT OF OFFICE YA IDGET.

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

Guessing you should have found a link saying 4.7 million will vote him out of office...dumbass.

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

Guessing you should have found a link saying 4.7 million will vote him out of office...dumbass.

everything zooms right over you head doesnt it peabrain ?

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

Trying to follow your logic, evidently....dumbass.

until 2020

D'OOOOOH !

Trying to follow your logic, evidently....dumbass.

sarcasm and life escapes you doesnt it Gomer.

cya

Forum List

Back