Tonights debate

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Is there still going to be a debate between Tech and Dante?

I thought he was going to battle both. But then Tech said he is leaving.?.?

Dante is going to have a hard time finding someone to debate him. He's itching for a fight and NOBODY is even entertaining getting in the ring with him. Fear?

or change the name to

pussified forest or sumpin more appropo.. bull ring ain't cuttin it.

Dante is going to have a hard time finding someone to debate him. He's itching for a fight and NOBODY is even entertaining getting in the ring with him.

why don't you do it?
Dante has got mad debate skillz you kidding! That's why no one has answered his call. I see people insult him and marginalize him but they won't challenge him.

I guess it never crossed your adoring mind that the majority of us think he's not worth the time.

why don't you do it?
Dante has got mad debate skillz you kidding! That's why no one has answered his call. I see people insult him and marginalize him but they won't challenge him.

I guess it never crossed your adoring mind that the majority of us think he's not worth the time.
You just proved my point. Debate him Willow. Make an example of him if he's not worth the time. We'll all pull up a seat and watch :)

Dante is going to have a hard time finding someone to debate him. He's itching for a fight and NOBODY is even entertaining getting in the ring with him.

why don't you do it?

ssohtheirony.png

nuf said...

You just proved my point. Debate him Willow. Make an example of him if he's not worth the time. We'll all pull up a seat and watch :)

bullshit, I'm not here to provide entertainment for you. I've already decided he ain't worth a shit, I'm confused though as to why you think he is. It must be a love thing youz got going on.

How is debating someone not worth debating proving your point? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back