"Tone Deaf.."Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
YES she was a BIG BIG GUN FAN!!!

"Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan"
She was "a big, big gun fan" who went target shooting with her children, according to friends.
At craft-beer tastings on Tuesday evenings, he recalled, she liked to talk about her gun collection.
"She had several different guns," he said. "I don't know how many. She would go target shooting with her kids."
Law enforcement officials said they thought that the guns were acquired lawfully and registered.
She was "a big, big gun fan," he added on his website.

Terms of Use - The Denver Post
Nancy Lanza, mother of Conn. school gunman, was "big, big gun fan" - The Denver Post

So you anti-gun people WHY was it necessary for this AP originated piece carried by most major papers and repeated by hundreds of talking anchor heads.. that Ms. Lanza was a "big, big gun fan"?

It was because the MSM has an anti-gun agenda. The MSM and anti-gun crowd are actually grossly uninformed and the best example was the NRA's Wayne LaPierre "tone deaf", irrational supposedly press conference where horrors of horrors...
HE CALLED FOR WHAT CLINTON allocated $120 million for in April 20, 2000... POLICE IN SCHOOLS!!! HORROR!!
CLINTON Called for them!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

So where was the rage against that? Was Clinton "TONE DEAF"?? Like Wayne LaPierre.. "tone deaf"?

Clinton was one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever had.

Nancy Lanza was a delusional nutcase with an arsenal of weapons that taught her known mentally ill son to shoot.

Nancy Lanza was a delusional nutcase with an arsenal of weapons that taught her known mentally ill son to shoot.

And so Bill Clinton and "tone deaf" LaPierre and all people that support police in school are delusional nut cases?

Yes, and she was also apparently a doomsday prepper.

Seriously?

Lanza's mother was a gun owner AND a "doomsday prepper"?

How was this person allowed to live in our society?

Why was she not incarcerated?

Why was she allowed access to guns, ammo, freeze-dried food, canned goods, bottled water, and beef jerky?

These people must be stopped!

And so Bill Clinton and "tone deaf" LaPierre and all people that support police in school are delusional nut cases?

So what you are saying is that Clinton is just as big of a hero as LaPierre is?

What's next - CRAYONS...?

Well it seems people like you with ADS can't read normal size but rather depend on STYLE for your decision assistance and not substance hence
I'm molding the content to your IQ level!

Again... question is MSM biased agenda selective emphasis on "big gun fan" while ignoring Clinton's $120 million to put police in schools!
Proves MSM bias and that simpletons that have to been provided large colored font believe ANYTHING the biased MSM puts out.

Remember 85% of the 1,353 employees at three major broadcast television networks gave $1,020,816 to the Democrats.. geez.. do you think they might be a little biased?????

I don't know why people become liberals - their ineptness at debate makes me think they never had a foot stuck up their ass! They don't ponder anything that doesn't fit their ideology - deflect, ofuscate, ignore, or extraneous one line insults; you will not get a viable answer from a liberal on this query. They can't win the gun debate - guns are here to stay!
I do appreciate your assertion; the double standard.

So what you are saying is that Clinton is just as big of a hero as LaPierre is?

What I am saying is this is a perfect example of the TOTALLY BIASED AGENDA DRIVEN MSM decrying the "tone deaf" LaPierre while ignoring the $120 million Clinton allocated for the SAME purpose that LaPierre is being accused of "tone deafness"!

Is that way to complicated for you to understand?

Let me simplify: Clinton wanted spend $120 million to put police in schools. LaPierre wants the same thing! Complicated???
But the MSM ONLY called LaPierre "tone deaf" and NO mention of Clinton's $120 million for police in schools!

Sooo, Clinton supported the NRA. Who'd a thunk it...

Unlike YOU I don't jump to CONCLUSIONS but just deal with the facts that the MSM and people like you got your thongs crossed over LaPierre's suggestions that were financially supported by Clinton to the tune of $120 million for police in schools!

That's the ONLY connection and I'm repeating because evidently YOU still don't get it.......
The MSM jumped biasedly over LaPierre's suggestions for police in schools WHILE totally IGNORING CLINTON's spending of $120 million for police in schools!

How long does it take for people like you to put 2 and 2 together that the Biased MSM has been pulling the wool over your eyes are a lot of important issues?

I mean obviously you can read... but obviously you only read out of your left eye!

Why would any mother teach her mentally unstable son how to use firearms? Not only use - but proficiently use. Also, she obviously did not keep them secured.

I'm confused how this makes any of the pro-guns supporters' point? She was a gun nut and she was a victim of gun violence by her own guns? So that's a positive for pro-gun lunatics because? I mean obviously she was a gun nut, how else did her son know how to use them so efficiently and rack up such a high body count?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back