Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.

If you could only see what a gigantic douchebag you are.

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

Maybe it's time for you to grow up, idiot.

If you could only see what a gigantic douchebag you are.

Oh go fuck off dickhead - not my fault you have a boring ass life.

It's not my fault all the friends you have are on the internet...

Fucking POS motherfucker...

Gosh, did you have a neato party? You're swell! All the cool kids must like you!

:rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up, douche.

Yeah and since when do adults NOT party????

With the exception for the style of music there was nothing different than a party my parents would throw....

Hell, I showed my mom some pics from the party and she was like "awesome."

Not my fault you're a lame ass motherfucker..... I love to party and drink beer (among other things) fuck and have a good time.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some people.

They have a problem with me having a party at my OWN FUCKING HOUSE and enjoying myself with cool people AT MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE - A HOUSE I OWN....

Meanwhile these same pricks will support OWS assholes that throw parties in foreclosed homes and turn them into crack houses all day.

I have one party that was off the hook and they tell me to grow up??

Fuck them...

I can do whatever the fuck I want AT THE HOUSE I OWN......

Last edited:

With the exception for the style of music there was nothing different than a party my parents would throw....

Not my fault you're a lame ass motherfucker..... I love to party and drink beer (among other things) fuck and have a good time.

You can't play like some little punk idiot forever, douche. Or maybe that's as far as you get...I can just see you trolling the local high schools on Friday afternoon begging some kid to tell you where the kegger is that night. Pa-fucking-thetic.

I can see you as one of those 50-something losers bald on top and growing a ponytail at the back, trying to fit in with teenagers and making a sad, sad spectacle of yourself. You're off to a great start!

Last edited:

You can't play like some little punk idiot forever, douche. Or maybe that's as far as you get...I can just see you trolling the local high schools on Friday afternoon begging some kid to tell you where the kegger is that night. Pa-fucking-thetic.

I can see you as one of those 50-something losers bald on top and growing a ponytail at the back, trying to fit in with teenagers and making a sad, sad spectacle of yourself. You're off to a great start!

I don't fuck with high school kids...............

I'm 31 (but look 25) and my youngest brother is 21 and our roommate just turned 21 - so yeah, there will be some 18-21-year-olds at the parties we throw...

The fucking thing wasn't even my idea - I had no knowledge of it up until a few days ago..

All the chicks who I thought were younger than 23 who tried to hit on me I turned away....

I'm not some fucking weirdo..... I honestly have a 7 year rule... I will honestly not fuck with a chick that is younger than me by 7 years. (I suppose when I'm 35 I wouldn't have a problem with dating a 25-year-old.) But for right now it is 7 years.

I have one party that was off the hook and they tell me to grow up??......

Here's a little hint, Peter Pan, at 32 you need to stop saying things like "off the hook." :rolleyes:

I'll say whatever the fuck I want............

I'm a responsible adult who likes to have badass parties every once in a while. My brother 21 lives with me, my roommate who just turned 21 lives with me and my other brother 29 also lives with me.....

Besides there is really no short definition to describe what went down other than "off the hook."

It would only take a fucking thesis sized post to describe what went down. "off the hook" means "off the hook."

:lol:

Last night was a blast - we didn't get going until 8pm and we weren't done until 4am...

We had 3 DJ's spinning..... Hell, we're going to do it again in 2 weeks.

We had little problems except for a few punks but thats why I had my cousins there.

The cops came but only at 3am to tell us to turn the music down, there were also 2 other parties going on a few houses down in both directions.

I definitely had a good time.
Did you get laid? Inquiring minds need to know.:lol:

Naw, there weren't many single chicks my age...... A few chicks were flirting with me and were definitely interested in me but they all had boyfriends.... I'm not a dick so......

I could have totally gotten this fine black chick but her boyfriend was just too damn nice of a guy, that chick was totally digging me.....

I'm not going to bang a nice guys chick - that is just not cool. I'm 90% sure I could have.

I'm almost 32 and most of the single chicks at the party were like between 18 and 21.... They were flirting with me but I'm just too old for them....

32? Seriously? You should try acting your age instead of your shoe size... might help you get 'laid'.

Adults do party, but they don't brag about it and their 91 facebook confirmations. Just sayin.

Adults do party, but they don't brag about it and their 91 facebook confirmations. Just sayin.

I wasn't bragging I was just shocked....

I just overheard my brother (21) saying "yeah we have 91 confirmed" and I was like "91 confirmed to what?" and he was like "dude we're having a party" and I was like "oh thanks for inviting me" then he was like "I thought you knew?" and I was like "Hell no."

Then I was thinking 91 people confirming - that is a lot of people.

I just overheard my brother (21) saying "yeah we have 91 confirmed" and I was like "91 confirmed to what?" and he was like "dude we're having a party" and I was like "oh thanks for inviting me" then he was like "I thought you knew?" and I was like "Hell no."

You really aren't helping yourself with the "and he was like...." and "I was like...." and "my mom was like....".

This whole thread makes you look about 12. Just saying.

Did you get laid? Inquiring minds need to know.:lol:

Naw, there weren't many single chicks my age...... A few chicks were flirting with me and were definitely interested in me but they all had boyfriends.... I'm not a dick so......

I could have totally gotten this fine black chick but her boyfriend was just too damn nice of a guy, that chick was totally digging me.....

I'm not going to bang a nice guys chick - that is just not cool. I'm 90% sure I could have.

I'm almost 32 and most of the single chicks at the party were like between 18 and 21.... They were flirting with me but I'm just too old for them....

32? Seriously? You should try acting your age instead of your shoe size... might help you get 'laid'.

I do act my age but I also like to party..... The age group of our parties are like 18-40+.

Just because I'm 32 doesn't mean I cant play beer pong or darts with a bunch of twenty-somethings, have a good time and slam some beers and do a few shots while I make sure shit is kept inline....

What at 32 am I too old to partake in a game of beer pong and/or darts and socialize with 25-year-olds??

Why do you keep bringing up the fact your brother is (21)?
I really don't get what you were thinking?? And why didn't you get the event invite on facebook, yo?

You really aren't helping yourself with the "and he was like...." and "I was like...." and "my mom was like....".

Good then go to your upscale bars, get toasted and have your husband drag you into bed then feel how stupid you were in the morning...

That is bullshit for old people and I'm not an old person. We party around here - my parents are in their 50's and they party like we do. Before you call them babies too, my mom is a CFO (comptroller) and my dad owns his own audio/video business..... We have some awesome parties at their pad too...

So I'm sorry if you find this thread weird but this is just how shit goes down around here - at least in my life.

Good then go to your upscale bars, get toasted and have your husband drag you into bed then feel how stupid you were in the morning...

That is bullshit for old people and I'm not an old person. We party around here - my parents are in their 50's and they party like we do. Before you call them babies too, my mom is a CFO (comptroller) and my dad owns his own audio/video business..... We have some awesome parties at their pad too...

So I'm sorry if you find this thread weird but this is just how shit goes down around here - at least in my life.

You really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

Why do you keep bringing up the fact your brother is (21)?
I really don't get what you were thinking?? And why didn't you get the event invite on facebook, yo?

Because people were acting like I was some kind of weirdo for hanging out with chicks that were 18-21 (which I completely ignored)... My point was that my brother is 21 and that those girls were his friends....

As far as the invite - everyone assumed I knew about the party considering we all live in the same house. Why the fuck would someone invite me to a party on facebook that was going on at my own house????

When I asked my bros and roommate they were like "you didn't know?" I was like "no" then I got invited to a party at my own house.

When they were planning this shit I was busy helping my dad build a pond + waterfall in my parents back yard and taking my nephew fishing to stock the pond with some fish, so I was gone for a few days..

Not that any of this matters or is any of your business.

Put your lawyer and bail bondsman on speed dial.
With that much going on you can expect a badged Nazi invasion.

Forum List

Back