Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

I had a cool ass party and now I'm trashing myself???

What the fuck is wrong with you???

Because I share some of my personal life I'm "trashing my credibility?"

Isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying I had a good time and a badass party the other night???? seriously???

Had you said that, you probably wouldn't be getting mocked now. But instead you chose to talk like a 15 year old.... what grown ups 'facebook' a party? How many 32 year olds talk about hoping to 'get laid'?

Who the fuck says 'like' in every sentence?

Grow the fuck up. You're making an ass of yourself.

I am a grownup dummy.... I can talk however I "like."

At least I use proper grammar un"like" half of these fucking monkey brains who use phonetic spelling.....

BTW, MANY 32-year-olds talk about getting laid.... Besides that comment was merely a blurb in my OP....

There are plenty of single 32-year-old males out there that go to the bar every weekend looking to get laid - hell there are fucking TV shows about it...

What do you think? every 32-year-old is married with kids and is a devout Christian???

Now you're just getting, like, hysterical. I appreciate that men generally tend to act like 15 year olds at times. I'm just pointing out that it really doesn't help your credibility to do so.

Isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying I had a good time and a badass party the other night???? seriously???

Had you said that, you probably wouldn't be getting mocked now. But instead you chose to talk like a 15 year old.... what grown ups 'facebook' a party? How many 32 year olds talk about hoping to 'get laid'?

At least I use proper grammar un"like" half of these fucking monkey brains who use phonetic spelling.....

BTW, MANY 32-year-olds talk about getting laid.... Besides that comment was merely a blurb in my OP....

There are plenty of single 32-year-old males out there that go to the bar every weekend looking to get laid - hell there are fucking TV shows about it...

What do you think? every 32-year-old is married with kids and is a devout Christian???

But the ones who do get laid, don't talk about getting laid on a message board. Just sayin.

You really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

It isn't that you talked about it, it is because you sounded like a dbag when you did.

Here I will help.

Last week I went to an 80's party at a dive bar, I had a good time, with good friends. And it gave me a good excuse to wear a Guns and Rose's tshirt.

You notice where I didnt talk about how I could of got laid there? Or about what a nice person I am because I didn't try to bag someone else's boyfriend? Well I did leave myself a little open. BUt you get what I am saying, brah?

I don't know why people are so focused on weather I got laid or not....... It was a fucking blurb....

Some posters asked if I did and I gave them honest answers...

Just remember this - they asked me if I got laid - I didn't share it, and if I did I wouldn't brag about it or even post it in here unless someone asked me how things turned out.

You're the ones making a big deal out of this - not me.

But the ones who do get laid, don't talk about getting laid on a message board. Just sayin.

Hey fucking idiot if you scroll up people asked me if I got laid and I said "no but could have but I'm not a dick."

Someone asked me a question and I answered it.

Are you fucking stupid or drunk or what the fuck is your problem?

All I did was answer some dudes question..... What the fuck is wrong with that???

Last edited:

Hey fucking idiot if you scroll up people asked me if I got laid and I said "no but could have but I'm not a dick."

From your OP
I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.

But a better question is why don't you think getting laid would have turned out well?

I am just a drunk slut, but girls don't like it when you use "getting laid" in a sentence. Treat women with some respect, and you will get respect back.

Yo, dawg, Nick like forgot that he was all like "I will probably get laid" like eggs up in this party.

I want woman to love.

Yo, dawg, Nick like forgot that he was all like "I will probably get laid" like eggs up in this party.

I want woman to love.

If you want a woman to love, just tell her you want to get laid, Yo!

Works for Nick, of course he is probably getting some choice females.

Now you're just getting, like, hysterical. I appreciate that men generally tend to act like 15 year olds at times. I'm just pointing out that it really doesn't help your credibility to do so.

NO, you're the retard for jumping on my case because I answered some posters questions.

You're just being a bitch about the situation.

I said I was having a cool party and I may get laid - someone asked me if I did and I gave that individual an answer.

It's not my problem you have reading comprehension problems or that you cant follow a thread.

I don't know why you care so much about my sex life either....

From your OP

But a better question is why don't you think getting laid would have turned out well?

I didn't mean getting laid would be bad, I meant some people could get their asses kicked and the cops would show up. And my cousin almost beat this one kid into snot bubbles and the cops did show up - that's what I meant...

Actually the kid who my cousin almost beat to death called the cops and the cops allegedly arrested him for possession of drugs, oh and he called the cops because he was worried my cousin was going to hunt him down :lol:

This is a tough crowd Nick. I knew what you meant.

leavenickalone.jpg

From your OP

I didn't mean getting laid would be bad, I meant some people could get their asses kicked and the cops would show up. And my cousin almost beat this one kid into snot bubbles and the cops did show up - that's what I meant...

Actually the kid who my cousin almost beat to death called the cops and the cops allegedly arrested him for possession of drugs, oh and he called the cops because he was worried my cousin was going to hunt him down :lol:

Allegedly arrested him? Either they arrested him or they did not arrest him... there is no 'allegedly' about it.

I am just a drunk slut, but girls don't like it when you use "getting laid" in a sentence. Treat women with some respect, and you will get respect back.

What the fuck do you want me to say??? "make love?" :lol:

I'm always looking for a soul mate but a good fuck-buddy is nice too...

There is nothing like having a chick you can call and be like "hey wanna fuck" and she's like "ok" or a chick who knows that when you call her and say "wanna hang out?" that means "fucking all night."

I'm not a "player" or anything but there is no such thing as a dude having too many woman.

What the fuck do you want me to say??? "make love?" :lol:

There is nothing like having a chick you can call and be like "hey wanna fuck" and she's like "ok" or a chick who knows that when you call her and say "wanna hang out?" that means "fucking all night."

I'm not a "player" or anything but there is no such thing as a dude having too many woman.

Don't worry I will never accuse you of being a player.
I am player, you are a lost boy.

From your OP

Allegedly arrested him? Either they arrested him or they did not arrest him... there is no 'allegedly' about it.

Rumor is he was arrested....... That's what my brothers told me...

All I know is my cousin was about to beat this dudes ass and then he left, went to a party a few houses down - got kicked out of that party then started texting everyone at our party he was calling the cops, the cops did show up but just told us to keep the noise down and this morning when I woke up my brothers told me dude got arrested.

Obviously that's why I used the word "allegedly."

Dude was a dick anyways, he was hostile from the get-go. Not only that but he had the dumbest nickname on the face of the earth - "Cornbread." The fucking guy was even crying at one point. :lol: Then I go upstairs to my room and I find his brother and one of the DJ's all crashed out on my bed dead sleeping - I was like "what the fuck, wake up assholes."

Remember when you were claiming to be a devout Catholic?

:lol:

I want woman to love.

If you want a woman to love, just tell her you want to get laid, Yo!

Works for Nick, of course he is probably getting some choice females.

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.

It was almost like "spin the bottle" but there was no bottle spinning.

Hey, I'm a dude. If a chick grabs me, brings me into a room, takes her shirt off and is like "lets bone" I'm not going to pass that up - at least not when I was 15-25....

Remember when you were claiming to be a devout Catholic?

:lol:

isn't he also for "personhood" laws... you know, the ones that would prohibit contraceptivces??

Forum List

Back