Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

I wasn't bragging I was just shocked....

I just overheard my brother (21) saying "yeah we have 91 confirmed" and I was like "91 confirmed to what?" and he was like "dude we're having a party" and I was like "oh thanks for inviting me" then he was like "I thought you knew?" and I was like "Hell no."

Then I was thinking 91 people confirming - that is a lot of people.

You really aren't helping yourself with the "and he was like...." and "I was like...." and "my mom was like....".

This whole thread makes you look about 12. Just saying.

Good then go to your upscale bars, get toasted and have your husband drag you into bed then feel how stupid you were in the morning...

That is bullshit for old people and I'm not an old person. We party around here - my parents are in their 50's and they party like we do. Before you call them babies too, my mom is a CFO (comptroller) and my dad owns his own audio/video business..... We have some awesome parties at their pad too...

So I'm sorry if you find this thread weird but this is just how shit goes down around here - at least in my life.

First off I don't understand your first sentence? I would hope Cali wouldn't marry someone she would regret sleeping with in the morning.

You really aren't helping yourself with the "and he was like...." and "I was like...." and "my mom was like....".

Good then go to your upscale bars, get toasted and have your husband drag you into bed then feel how stupid you were in the morning...

That is bullshit for old people and I'm not an old person. We party around here - my parents are in their 50's and they party like we do. Before you call them babies too, my mom is a CFO (comptroller) and my dad owns his own audio/video business..... We have some awesome parties at their pad too...

So I'm sorry if you find this thread weird but this is just how shit goes down around here - at least in my life.

First off I don't understand your first sentence? I would hope Cali wouldn't marry someone she would regret sleeping with in the morning.

I suspect we have a 15 year old pretending to be a grow up in the persona of 'Mr Nick'. Unfortunately, he's failing.... badly. :lol:

I wasn't bragging I was just shocked....

I just overheard my brother (21) saying "yeah we have 91 confirmed" and I was like "91 confirmed to what?" and he was like "dude we're having a party" and I was like "oh thanks for inviting me" then he was like "I thought you knew?" and I was like "Hell no."

Then I was thinking 91 people confirming - that is a lot of people.

Why do you keep bringing up the fact your brother is (21)?
I really don't get what you were thinking?? And why didn't you get the event invite on facebook, yo?

Because people were acting like I was some kind of weirdo for hanging out with chicks that were 18-21 (which I completely ignored)... My point was that my brother is 21 and that those girls were his friends....

As far as the invite - everyone assumed I knew about the party considering we all live in the same house. Why the fuck would someone invite me to a party on facebook that was going on at my own house????

When I asked my bros and roommate they were like "you didn't know?" I was like "no" then I got invited to a party at my own house.

When they were planning this shit I was busy helping my dad build a pond + waterfall in my parents back yard and taking my nephew fishing to stock the pond with some fish, so I was gone for a few days..

Not that any of this matters or is any of your business.

Then don't post a thread about it.

And I don't understand why no one made you a host on the event on Facebook, it was at your house. That would have been the polite thing to do.

Yeah yo!!! This party I threw at my (parent's) house this weekend was off the chizzain. There was hunnies galore and they was all up on my shit but I was all like "naw, I don't fucks with immature bitches, G".

I want woman to love.

Last edited:

I suspect we have a 15 year old pretending to be a grow up in the persona of 'Mr Nick'. Unfortunately, he's failing.... badly. :lol:

The sad thing is, I think he is really 32. Spokane breeds men like him.

Yeah yo!!! This party I threw at my (parent's) house this weekend was off the chizzain. There was hunnies galore and they was all up on my shit but I was all like "naw, I don't fucks with immature bitches, G".

I want woman to love.

Ducks?

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.
Put your lawyer and bail bondsman on speed dial.
With that much going on you can expect a badged Nazi invasion.

Hahaha...

The cops did show up but my cousin handled the situation (marine).... The cops were like "why the fuck are people running every which way" :lol: We were like "dude, what the hell are you talking about?" :lol:

There were like 10 people in front drinking (all over 21) and the cops didn't even ask to see ID's. The cop asked me "how old are you" and I said "why you gotta pick on me for?" :lol:

Some dude we booted (who my cousin was about to break his head) from the party actually called the cops on us --- he ended up allegedly getting arrested - how is that for irony? :lol::lol:

Like I said shit was wild....

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.
Put your lawyer and bail bondsman on speed dial.
With that much going on you can expect a badged Nazi invasion.

Hahaha...

The cops did show up but my cousin handled the situation (marine).... The cops were like "why the fuck are people running every which way" :lol: We were like "dude, what the hell are you talking about?" :lol:

There were like 10 people in front drinking (all over 21) and the cops didn't even ask to see ID's. The cop asked me "how old are you" and I said "why you gotta pick on me for?" :lol:

Some dude we booted (who my cousin was about to break his head) from the party actually called the cops on us --- he ended up allegedly getting arrested - how is that for irony? :lol::lol:

Like I said shit was wild....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY]Young Girl Talking About Herself - Parry Gripp - YouTube[/ame]

You really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

I had a cool ass party and now I'm trashing myself???

What the fuck is wrong with you???

Because I share some of my personal life I'm "trashing my credibility?"

Isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying I had a good time and a badass party the other night???? seriously???

The sad thing is, I think he is really 32. Spokane breeds men like him.

How scary. I'm like totally freaked by his off the hook thread. :lol::lol:

You really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

Isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying I had a good time and a badass party the other night???? seriously???

Had you said that, you probably wouldn't be getting mocked now. But instead you chose to talk like a 15 year old.... what grown ups 'facebook' a party? How many 32 year olds talk about hoping to 'get laid'?

Who the fuck says 'like' in every sentence?

Grow the fuck up. You're making an ass of yourself.

It isn't that you talked about it, it is because you sounded like a dbag when you did.

Here I will help.

Last week I went to an 80's party at a dive bar, I had a good time, with good friends. And it gave me a good excuse to wear a Guns and Rose's tshirt.

You notice where I didnt talk about how I could of got laid there? Or about what a nice person I am because I didn't try to bag someone else's boyfriend? Well I did leave myself a little open. BUt you get what I am saying, brah?

I don't know what the fuck some of your problems are...

Yea I'm Tea Party, I'm a libertarian that leans conservative, I'm a Church going Christian (usually) but that doesn't fucking mean I'm a prude, or that I don't like to drink beer and party..... I like going to bars and playing pool or darts, I like having house parties with DJ's - what the fuck is wrong with that???

We are only trying to help Mr Nick. So next time you might get laid by the hot ass honey.

Yea I'm Tea Party, I'm a libertarian that leans conservative, I'm a Church going Christian (usually) but that doesn't fucking mean I'm a prude, or that I don't like to drink beer and party..... I like going to bars and playing pool or darts, I like having house parties with DJ's - what the fuck is wrong with that???

Nothing is wrong with it. You are missing the point.

My problem is that you're talking like a 15 year old virgin instead of a 32 year old man. Maybe, if you acted your age instead of your shoe size you'd 'get laid'. I go to bars, play pool, go to parties, etc.... but I don't talk like a child about it.

Had you said that, you probably wouldn't be getting mocked now. But instead you chose to talk like a 15 year old.... what grown ups 'facebook' a party? How many 32 year olds talk about hoping to 'get laid'?

Who the fuck says 'like' in every sentence?

Grow the fuck up. You're making an ass of yourself.

I am a grownup dummy.... I can talk however I "like."

At least I use proper grammar un"like" half of these fucking monkey brains who use phonetic spelling.....

BTW, MANY 32-year-olds talk about getting laid.... Besides that comment was merely a blurb in my OP....

There are plenty of single 32-year-old males out there that go to the bar every weekend looking to get laid - hell there are fucking TV shows about it...

What do you think? every 32-year-old is married with kids and is a devout Christian???

Forum List

Back