Tomorrow marks the 100-year anniversary of The Tulsa Race Massacre

Racist loony birds in USMB ain’t gonna whitewash this story.
Reparations (aka REPAIR) stolen wealth?
HELL yes .. Even a 107 year old knows that.

They should be ashamed to try and use a frail old lady of that age by coercing her to read something someone else wrote......to attempt to further their agenda of retribution based on hatred of whites, heresay, conjecture and bald faced lies.

Shame on them and that pervert joe biden for aiding and abetting them....any innocent lives that will be lost based on the racial hatred being stirred up is on their hands.
Armed Leftist Group Warns: 'We Will Kill Everything White in Sight'

Last edited:
The recent obsession of the Tulsa Massacre by the media is an indication of something, in fact, it is an indication of many, many things. Why, after 100 years, is the media finally getting round to talking about it? But a more disturbing question is, why were they afraid to tell the citizens of the US about it when it happened as they buried the story and refused to tell America that an entire town had been murdered and wiped off the face of the earth?

To break this down, we must first understand why they are telling us about this now. One reason is that the event happened around Memorial day in 1921, and it is about that time once again. But more to the point, the event has been hyperinflated recently because the press has an agenda, and that agenda is to make Americans think ill of themselves having come from such a racist country. It is an attempt to transform America into a nation that hates itself, and feels as though they must destroy themselves and start over, or forever be guilty and culpable of all of the sins done to Black people. Then political figures will enter the scene to radically transform everything to "atone" for the sins of the past. At least, that is the message they are selling.

But why tell us now and not back then? Was the media afraid to tell the US public because they thought that they would disapprove? This would indicate that the general public was not as racist as the media would have us believe and government that covered up the event. Of course, you could argue that the media was afraid of arousing black anger and violence by revealing the incident, but then, how is that any different now? If so, why are they not afraid to reveal this now because it could triggo\er the same reaction today?

Naturally, the media had no intention of this story being used to focus on the themselves. For example, just how much control over the press does the government have? Or just how more sinister and racist has the media of the past been compared to the average public to be complicit in this evil act? You can't get me to believe that the media and government leaders were not afraid of the white condemnation about the event, especially since the nation had fought a bloody Civil war over slavery some 100 years prior to the massacre as white fought against white to free Black slaves.

The media would have you believe that they are no longer the same, they are no longer the racist thugs they once used to be, but the average white person is. But this event would say otherwise. This event shows us just how dark and sinister the media has been, and probably still is. If not, what changed them that did not change the society at large like they would have us all believe?

More than ever, I believe the media to be the enemy of the people.

I know hardly anything about the Tulsa incident.

I do now remember reading years ago that it started after a Caucasian lady accused an African American gentleman of improper behavior inside an elevator.

I do not know whether the American media completely ignored the destruction of that neighborhood.

IF it did, then the media were wrong.

It was news.

But we have to remember that it was in 1921.

At that time, Americans had a different attitude toward non-Caucasians.

So I could understand why the media (reportedly) decided not to stir up things by reporting it.

Today, of course, it's the total reverse.

If a Caucasian even looks at an African American in an unfriendly manner, it will be front page news.
I'll give you a taste of how the media is steering us today to make my point.

I will analyze the covering of two shootings, one in Atlanta and the other in Colorado by the media and both covered by Reuters whom many view as someone objective and reporting the news.

1. The shooter in Atlanta has his white face plastered on the screen for all to see.

2. The story goes on and on and on about how he was a devout Christian

3. It says that although he did not cite and racial motivations for the shootings, that it was entirely possible that there was at least a racial undertone for the shootings as 6 of the 8 who died were Asian.

Now lets look at the shooting in Colorado.

1. The article used the name of the shooter which was Middle East sounding only once, but made no reference as to his race.

2. The story made no mention that all of the people killed were white, they only gave us their names.

3. There was no mention that the shooting may have been racially motivated, even though all the victims were ALL white.

4. In fact, the article made sure to use a quote from the police that “It would be premature for us to draw any conclusions at this time,", while in the article before it they speculated all day about the motives of the Atlanta shooter being racially motivated despite NO evidence.

5. They then switched gears to talk about the need for gun control. When the shooter is white, they talk about white race wars but when the shooter is of color they talk about the need for gun control.

6. There is no mention of the religion he identified with, a man who came from Syria and most likely Muslim

7. The article made no mention that Biden had just bombed Syria a few days prior, with a possible connection. In fact, the article only talked about him being crazy.

So now you can read similar stories in the future with the same lens The media is hyping up more racial violence as they did in the past when the media targeted black folk, only, now it is white folk.

In fact, I want reparations for white folk for what they are attempting to do now.
Damn good post there, guy.

The insurance companies at the time never paid out They should be made to pay out now.

There are time limits to make a claim and procedures to follow if they decide not to honor a claim.
Well they refused to pay at a time when the US was a racist cess pit. We should have moved on from that and they should be compelled to honour those policies.
"We"?
Did you move to the US and forget to tell us?

If so, go back..... we don't want you.

If not, shut up..... you're an idiot.

The history of the media in the US shows that they are incapable of not demonizing people based on race. When the country started, they demonized the Indians as savages and blacks as ape-like men, incapable of much intellectual thought. And today, it is the reverse. Now the good guys are brown skin and the white men are racists, even if they don't realize it and all guilty of the most horrific crimes of the past.

But why? Why switch gears on racial issues like this?

The reason is, politics is the art of division to achieve power. Politics is forming one group to overcome another group. After all, if we all thought politicians would treat us all the same, what support and money would they receive? So the name of the game is convincing people to support a group in order to get a leg up on the other group. The media is simply one of many collective tools to accomplish this. Race is one of the easiest ways to divide and conquer because it is easy to see that someone of another race looks different than they do. This is what makes the Jewish persecution in Western Europe so perplexing because the Jewish people looked just like everyone else. To remedy this, they then forced them to wear special garb to look different than those who were not Jews so they could be properly persecuted. This is how simple the sheeple are.

When the European immigrants first landed in the US, they saw two things. They saw a land that they wanted to own and proliferate in, and they saw an indigenous people that stood in their way. So they simply used racial demonization in the media to convince the nation that they needed to be removed because they were "savages" And they wanted free labor with slaves to aid their conquest, so they used the media to convince people they were simply beasts of burden to be herded around like animals. They also knew that the indigenous people were not as numerous as those who were coming from Europe, and they knew they were not as well armed. It would be a somewhat difficult conquest, but fairly predictable that it could be accomplished. Thus picking the right skin color to win while demonizing the losing skin color was key to their success politically of dividing and conquering.

However, today the brown skinned people are more numerous than white skinned people and will someday outnumber them, if they have not already. Thus, power is shifting among the various colored skinned people, so the powers that be now demonize the white skinned people that will soon be replaced with the darker skinned people instead to maintain their power. It's just that simple.

Sure, it's disgusting and amoral but it's all about using race and division to maintain power.

Last edited:

The Tulsa Libel

"History doesn’t change to fit our wishes. We wish whites hadn’t imported blacks as slaves and had not changed immigration policy in 1965. However, in a multiracial society, history often isn’t about facts. It’s a weapon. A story about the past justifies current policy. When history doesn’t provide a suitably horrific example, invent one.”

I don't accept blacks who are for gun control. If Blacks were armed during the Tulsa riots, they could have blasted back at those whites who were shooting at them. I tell all you black people in America, arm yourselves to the hilt.!!
They were armed but apparently grossly outnumbered.

Yes.....and thus very poor judgement for them to show up armed at the Jail....the Sheriff had vowed to protect the accused sex offender and he did....this whole thing was ignited by the poor judgment of a group of blacks who thought their firearms would protect them.

They should have not interfered and have let the law take care of the matter....yet in a time of vigilante justice....particuarly in cases of a black raping a white woman...their concern was understandable but still unwise due to their minority status in the community.

The whole thing was ignited by a white lynch mob that showed up at the courthouse demanding the boy be released to them.

And, no rape took place.

I don't accept blacks who are for gun control. If Blacks were armed during the Tulsa riots, they could have blasted back at those whites who were shooting at them. I tell all you black people in America, arm yourselves to the hilt.!!
They were armed and they did fight back, stupid.

To be accurate they fired first...killed 11 whites....and then the retribution began.

This is ancient history but is dredged up to further divide the nation and to add to the propaganda constantly promoted by the MSM of black victimhood which has provoked much hatred and violence....just look at the Trayvon Martin case....many innocents were killed which was motivated by media lies.

There is a very important reason for the statute of limitations.....aka to go back in history and try and right wrongs committed long ago is extremely foolish for a number of reasons....but the big one being in this case particuarly ...it just stirs up more racial hatred....which is the last thing we need these days...our nation is being ripped apart by fallacious narratives of black victimhood.

We had a civil war once....most seem to have forgotten about it or do not care.....irregardless of whether or not the media is able to start another one....they can and have fomented much violence by their propaganda....and we undoubtedly will see much more violence, race riots, lootings and burnings....makes for more dramtic news footage and more folks tuning in to see all the violence and bloodshed.

Do you have a link that the black mob fired first? The reference versions I have seen do not know who fired first.

I wonder if people realize it wasn't a random act, but retaliation for a black man attacking a teen white girl.

They were armed but apparently grossly outnumbered.

Yes.....and thus very poor judgement for them to show up armed at the Jail....the Sheriff had vowed to protect the accused sex offender and he did....this whole thing was ignited by the poor judgment of a group of blacks who thought their firearms would protect them.

They should have not interfered and have let the law take care of the matter....yet in a time of vigilante justice....particuarly in cases of a black raping a white woman...their concern was understandable but still unwise due to their minority status in the community.

The whole thing was ignited by a white lynch mob that showed up at the courthouse demanding the boy be released to them.

And, no rape took place.
My families on both sides arrived in the 1920's northern cities. They had to come here with some trade abilities and to live with some here in the U.S. on backing them in families. No social programs...No social programs....No social programs...Their lives were hard and they had their own personal issues. Relatives suffered. They were ten times more even more then what is promoted today. Just saying...

Take responsibility for what your party did. Its been a hundred years, so nobody will hold you personally accountable. Quit trying to reassign responsibility for this horrific Democrat massacre of people because of their race.
Point out where I'm reassigning anything to any party liar.

MarcATL
"The weak talking points and arguments of those on the rightwing Republicans side are identical to those of the righting conservatives of the time that they claim were all Democrats."

Trying to divert responsibility away from Democrats. Sleazy.

It was not democrats against republicans. It was whites against blacks. Assigning blame to a political party is laughable.

It was not democrats against republicans. It was whites against blacks. Assigning blame to a political party is laughable.
This is what Republicans today simply refuse to grasp. Because they know it was people with their exact views that perpetuated such evil

Forum List

Back