14 yr old white boy stabs kid 100 times

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This cancer will never see the light of day again
. Why does America have both the most and worst criminals on the planet

We don't have the worst criminals, we're just more open about our defects.

If this crime happened in Canada, the media would be forbidden to cover the story because the perpetrator is a minor. Thus, we get the false impression that this kind of crime doesn't happen in Canada.

Good. I hope he gets Death.

THey need to bring back the firing squad. Or hanging. Lethal injection is for sissies.

If this crime happened in Canada, the media would be forbidden to cover the story because the perpetrator is a minor. Thus, we get the false impression that this kind of crime doesn't happen in Canada.
It seems 1/5 of our population are complete psychopaths and demented garbage

His sentence should be, being stabbed to death, with the broken knife.

Millions of Americans are mentally ill. We just got rid of a mentally ill President that millions voted for. We are indeed a very troubled country.

That is a most excellent observational critique Blackroot-but not your first that I've noted;)

So true, that we Americans have been known to be boisterous, outspoken, and at times a bit too vocal ...scratch that part about "at times"...yeah...we're mostly a motley crew all considered. Yet, as you stated, we openly reveal our flaws, not just calling them out for there errors but broadcasting each instance on every street corner, revealing all details even when family privacy is violated and if LSM has the motivation to do so. All in the name of domestic improvement. Funny thing about that goal to be better and to do better, we still repeat so many of the worst choices ever over and over in foriegn affairs and domestic. Regardless of megaphones announcing our horrendous decisions and miscalculations, and sometimes glorifying mistakes almost, we Americans choose to repeat many mistakes over and over...oh wait...of course I'm openly revealing that negative truism on a public message board as I am admittedly an average American who is big on self-improvement and honesty.

OP's article: "Larizza added: “[Fucci] indicated to witnesses that he was going to kill someone by taking them into the woods and stabbing them. The statement that the defendant made to his friends made it clear he was considering a homicide.” So....as usual, it was stated before the brutal crime was commited. These statements always need to cause an immediate response. I was, unfortunately, not surprised reading about the prewarning verbal part of this horrible crime. Many should lose sleep...I know I would have had I even overheard a conversation by two kids I didn't know about it, and choose to stay mute. Don't ever go mute people...after all we our Americans! Tell your kids, your grandkids...speak up always!

Last edited:
The population of the U.S. is about 350 million. European countries are something like 60 million to 80 million each. Do the math.

The population of the U.S. is about 350 million. European countries are something like 60 million to 80 million each. Do the math.
^population, ^population density, ^crime (think inner cities and half of the world now living in urban areas).

Because of chain migration: we are becoming very over populated as Latinos can bring their several hundred family members in

Forum List

Back