Tommy is Welcome in America

You know that you havent answered the question. What did the court get wrong ?
I'm not sure who this is addressed to. I suspect not me but you have yet to answer my question first (post #15).
What US law is like the British law that Tommy Robinson is charged with breaking? You claimed there was one.

Suspects in U.S. criminal cases are photographed going in and out of court buildings all the time and always have been. So I suspect you are not just talking out of your ass but wildly shouting of it. With a megaphone.

Just the low speed car chase with O.J. Simpson leading a whole pack of cops and California Highway Patrol vehicles to the Mexican border and back alone demonstrates what an absurd clown you are.

No one claimed his trial was jeopardized because of the national coverage his chase got. Grow up. Stop fibbing.
Contempt of court - Wikipedia

Most cases in the UK have no restrictions. But when there are 29 linked trials the Judge has to impose some rules to ensure the 29t.h receives a fair trial. A fair trial is more important than people having to wait a few days to find out the details.
When someone blatantly flouts those rules there are consequences.

Your OJ analogy is irrelevant as you can see.

Robinson was the only "journalist" who flouted the Judges order,primarily because he wants to build his myth. The other journalists were free to report every detail the moment that the trials ended. No secrets,no cover ups just fair trials happening.

He was jailed for being vocal about Muslim rapists when the government wants all that swept under the rug.

You Marxists just love finding any excuse to silence the opposition.

I'm not sure who this is addressed to. I suspect not me but you have yet to answer my question first (post #15).
What US law is like the British law that Tommy Robinson is charged with breaking? You claimed there was one.

Suspects in U.S. criminal cases are photographed going in and out of court buildings all the time and always have been. So I suspect you are not just talking out of your ass but wildly shouting of it. With a megaphone.

Just the low speed car chase with O.J. Simpson leading a whole pack of cops and California Highway Patrol vehicles to the Mexican border and back alone demonstrates what an absurd clown you are.

No one claimed his trial was jeopardized because of the national coverage his chase got. Grow up. Stop fibbing.

Most cases in the UK have no restrictions. But when there are 29 linked trials the Judge has to impose some rules to ensure the 29t.h receives a fair trial. A fair trial is more important than people having to wait a few days to find out the details.

Robinson was the only "journalist" who flouted the Judges order,primarily because he wants to build his myth. The other journalists were free to report every detail the moment that the trials ended. No secrets,no cover ups just fair trials happening.

He was jailed for being vocal about Muslim rapists when the government wants all that swept under the rug.

They dont want the Muslim problem to be too visible lest the "subjects" wake up and rise up.

Last edited:

They dont want the Muslim problem to be too visible last the "subjects" wake up and rise up.

Yes, they don’t want the peasants questioning what the lords are doing to them.

You are a fucking cretin.The rapists were caught and charged before that wanker got involved. And his antics nearly got them off the hook.
Are you illiterate ?
Simply untrue, sheep shagger. Robinson has been active in politics for years. Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia
Certainly long before the people you are talking about were caught and put on trial. He helped light the fire under British bureaucrat's asses that put a spot light on these "Asian" gangs of rapist and drug dealers.
He himself, and his party, are responsible for holding quislings to account and I can see it makes you angry.

That's what makes you such a contemptible joke, mate.

You are a fucking cretin.The rapists were caught and charged before that wanker got involved. And his antics nearly got them off the hook.
Are you illiterate ?
Simply untrue, sheep shagger. Robinson has been active in politics for years. Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia
Certainly long before the people you are talking about were caught and put on trial. He helped light the fire under British bureaucrat's asses that put a spot light on these "Asian" gangs of rapist and drug dealers.
He himself, and his party, are responsible for holding quislings to account and I can see it makes you angry.

That's what makes you such a contemptible jok .e, mate.
"Active in politics" must be a euphamism for nazi street thug.

The rotherham rapists were in jail before he jumped on the bandwagon. Your gump like support of him helps me place you as a person .
He might have got a lighter sentence if it were not for his 11 previous convictions and also lying to the Judge.

Conviction(s)
c.2005: assault[3][4][5][6]
12 months' prison[5][3][4][6]
c.2011: threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour[7][8]
12 months' rehab, 150 hours' labour, 3-year football ban, £650 costs[7][8]
c.2011: common assault[9][10][11][12]
12 weeks' prison susp. 12 months[10][11][9][12]
c.2013: possession of a false identity document with improper intention[3][13][14][15]
10 months' prison[3][13][14][15]
c.2013: 2 counts mortgage fraud[4][16][17]
18 months' prison[4][16][17]
2017: contempt of court[18][19][20]
3 months' prison, susp. 18 months[18][19][

66487045_2491889404174809_2665297399265624064_n.jpg

"Active in politics" must be a euphamism for nazi street thug.
No matter how many minor football offenses or whatever the other stuff was he's never been convicted of drugging unfortunate English teen girls and raping them repeatedly with the other members of the circle.

You are so desperate to demean Robinson it makes me wonder if your conscience bothers you. Because he stands for something good and you are just an asshole.

The rotherham rapists were in jail before he jumped on the bandwagon.
Prove it.

Your gump like support of him helps me place you as a person
As does your obsession with
tearing him down. What sort of a-hole hates someone because he opposes rape gangs?.
He might have got a lighter sentence if it were not for his 11 previous convictions and also lying to the Judge.
Also if he hadn't exposed the English politicians who gave cover to Muslim rape gangs. That was unforgivable, apparently.

Forum List

Back