Tommy is Welcome in America

Ironic. I bet THAT Tommy would donate to his GoFundMe page if it was a one way ticket

why in Hell is this British Tommy Robinson jack ass appealing to Trump for asylum?
I looked at the video & the dude seems pretty whack.
Tommy bubba aint gettin' no where wit Trump bubba & besides, Trump HATES anyone for Britain.

Ironic. I bet THAT Tommy would donate to his GoFundMe page if it was a one way ticket
I would too. Hes a great future American.

Yeah, he's exactly what we need to be importing

Robinson, a convicted fraudster who has been jailed for assaulting an off-duty police officer, was sentenced to 10 months in 2013 for entering the US illegally.

He used a false passport to gain entry to the United States a year earlier after being banned from the country for a drugs offence.

why in Hell is this British Tommy Robinson jack ass appealing to Trump for asylum?
Tommy bubba aint gettin' no where wit Trump bubba & besides, Trump HATES anyone for Britain.

We have enough jackasses here on our own without importing more of them.

Now these are the liberal attitudes I am familiar with?

I would too. Hes a great future American.

Yeah, he's exactly what we need to be importing

Robinson, a convicted fraudster who has been jailed for assaulting an off-duty police officer, was sentenced to 10 months in 2013 for entering the US illegally.

He used a false passport to gain entry to the United States a year earlier after being banned from the country for a drugs offence.

He can come across the southern border claiming to be a 16 year old refugee like all the other old farts are doing. Very trendy.

Hes all about Making Britan GREAT Again

We have enough jackasses here on our own without importing more of them.
You sound like one of those red necked anti immigrant clowns.

Suddenly leftists are concerned about who we let into the country. How odd. How progressive of you.

Where are those Emma Lazarus quoting a-holes now that we have a real legitimate asylum case wishing to escape
his nation where he has become a legitimate political prisoner?

If Robinson was a pregnant 18 year old from Guatemala wanting to plop down her baby here so she and child, and extended family, could suckle off Uncle Scam's teat for several generations I doubt you would have any objections at all. In fact I bet you would welcome this immigrant with big smiles and good cheer knowing that's how you steal a nation....by importing the voters you will bribe and hold on to like dear life itself.

Forum List

Back