Tom Brady

I'm considering not even watching the next game against the Bears..

My Panthers coaching staff sucks big balls. we had about 10 seconds left, 4th down and about 13, we were around the 35-40 Yard line, Take a fucking Field Goal. Instead they try and go for it.. And boom. 2 seconds left they get possession due to an incomplete pass.

For fuck sakes fire John Fox.

He didn't give Moss the ball. Moss scored O points for me this week. One week I score 120 points, and the next I score 56 points. Total bullshit.

Basically the entire Patriots offense was non-existant.

In that game, the Pats treated the Dolphins like a little brother...they let them play with the ball for as long as they wanted to...and then they stole the ball away when they'd had enough.

He didn't give Moss the ball. Moss scored O points for me this week. One week I score 120 points, and the next I score 56 points. Total bullshit.

Moss has a grand total of 9 catches in a month. It looks like he is no longer a big part of their plans on offense.

Maybe it's time to replace him on your fantasy team.

Everyone just relax!!! It could be soooo much worse....

(you could be from Minnesota):redface:

Moss has a grand total of 9 catches in a month. It looks like he is no longer a big part of their plans on offense.

I think so too!

I think so too!

Moss is really NO longer a big part of their plans on offense. He will be traded to the Vikings on Wednesday.

I saw that BFG. Well,I hope he will be a big part of the Viking's offense. :D

Forum List

Back