Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

I have to say that I am much more excited now than I was when I thought I would be watching our backup QB play for the first few games. Lol. We fans WANT to see Brady out there playing.

Well it certainly helps your chances. You still lost Revis, Browner, and Wilfork. I don't know how you are going to account for that.

Where there is a Bill, there is a way. :D Lol.
You admitted it, I didn't LOL

I have to say that I am much more excited now than I was when I thought I would be watching our backup QB play for the first few games. Lol. We fans WANT to see Brady out there playing.

Well it certainly helps your chances. You still lost Revis, Browner, and Wilfork. I don't know how you are going to account for that.

You admitted it, I didn't LOL

Well, we are going to have fun this season! I can guarantee that! :D

Well yes we are all aware that the Patriots give lots of bills to officials and the like to help Brady have success.

Well yes we are all aware that the Patriots give lots of bills to officials and the like to help Brady have success.

Says you, but you guys are Pats haters, so that's understandable. :D The Patriots are a great team, and Brady is a great QB, no matter what you say. I think they proved that much in the second half of that Colts game. They don't NEED no stinking deflated balls or favors. ;)

Look, in the past, he has gotten rid of plenty of players, and I have been like, "what the HELL is he thinking?" but it always seems to work out well. I have to trust his decisions. :)

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have still lost even against that injury riddles defense.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

Look, in the past, he has gotten rid of plenty of players, and I have been like, "what the HELL is he thinking?" but it always seems to work out well. I have to trust his decisions. :)

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have lost.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have lost.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D
If that is true then why be so nervous when he was going to be suspended?

If that is true then why be so nervous when he was going to be suspended?

Nervous? I wasn't nervous, I was angry!!! :D

He best stay in the pocket because he can't handle getting nailed and he doesn't have the ability to scramble like Wilson to make a run for it

He best stay in the pocket because he can't handle getting nailed and he doesn't have the ability to scramble like Wilson to make a run for it

Yes, Brady is not a "mobile" QB. He makes up for that with his determination though. :) You can see that when we are behind, and he focused like a laser on that end zone.

So you are a passing team but say that he isn't THE team and the rest could get it done without him yet the idea of him not being at the helm freaked Pat's fans out to the point of straight jackets. Hmmm...and Pat's fans believe their team does nothing under the table

How many Super Bowl rings does Brady have now?

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg

What a great guy!

:rofl:

Yeah it's a heck of a lot easier to get into the zone when 4 out of 5 of what very well may be the best defensive secondary in history are playing with one arm or one leg. :lol: Brady only started to have success when Lane went out. Lane was eating him alive until that gruesome injury and all Brady could do for the rest of the game was attack Lane's back-up. Even with the rest at half strength Brady could do very little against them.

Yeah it's a heck of a lot easier to get into the zone when 4 out of 5 of what very well may be the best defensive secondary in history are playing with one arm or one leg. :lol: Brady only started to have success when Lane went out. Lane was eating him alive until that gruesome injury and all Brady could do for the rest of the game was attack Lane's back-up. Even with the rest at half strength Brady could do very little against them.

He does it all the time, against all the teams. :) Of course, he isn't "perfect" but he is still the Golden boy! You can deny this all you want but even other professional QBs would at least give him that much.

How many Super Bowl rings does Brady have now?

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg

What a great guy!

:rofl:

I think it's true. :) I really do. Brady is a good QB, and that shows in his mechanics and his finesse, his ability to read the field and his opponents. The haters can keep trying to attribute his successes to cheating, but that's just not the case. ;)

So you are a passing team but say that he isn't THE team and the rest could get it done without him yet the idea of him not being at the helm freaked Pat's fans out to the point of straight jackets. Hmmm...and Pat's fans believe their team does nothing under the table

The rest could get it done without him? Where did I say that? He is definitely a valuable member of the team but the rest of the team deserves credit and play their roles as well.

Forum List

Back