Tom Brady

Players today are far better athletes. Bigger, stronger, faster, better training, better nutrition, better study of the game, no smoking a pack of cigs a day and at least three during halftime, etc.

Last edited:
Players today are far better athletes. Bigger, stronger, faster, better training, better nutrition, better study of the game, no smoking a pack of cigs a day and at least three during halftime, etc.
bigger .... stronger..... faster..... weaker and crybabies....break a toe nail and they want to sit for six games...wimps....the older generation under their rules would have eaten these dudes for breakfast....study some old film...how I long for the clothesline tackles

That's right but it has spun into a discussion about Brady being the best PLAYER ever and that is so laughable.

You took issue with someone presenting statistical data to show why Brady is the greatest of all time, yet your entire first post did nothing but listing statistical data to show why, according to you, he isn't.

Hypocrite much?

I am not a fan of Brady at all, but I can give credit where credit is due. He's in a class of his own...

bigger .... stronger..... faster..... weaker and crybabies....break a toe nail and they want to sit for six games...wimps....the older generation under their rules would have eaten these dudes for breakfast....study some old film...how I long for the clothesline tackles

What does that have to do with the fact that Brady outclasses Graham by any measure?

Was this before they let Black people play in the NFL? If so it doesnt count. Much like the time before they allowed Black people play in the NBA. The real competition was missing.
There were black players since the NFLs inception.
Like i said in the other thread, 7/8s of what you say is made up.
Hey retard. The NFL begin in 1920. No Black players until 1946.
J. Mayo Williams - Wikipedia
During the 1920s, he played professional football and one of three black athletes (along with Paul Robeson) to play in the fledgling National Football League during its first year.
There.
Dumbfuck.
Somebodys lying.

Looks like it was you dumbfuck.

" Paul Robeson was a true renaissance man. He was an effective political activist. He was a world-renowned singer and actor. He was an All-America football player who also played in the precursor to the NFL. "
You said 46, not 49. And thats the first DRAFTED player, you illiterate tree monkey.
"precursor to the NFL" all it takes is a name change, huh? :lol:
What is funny and showcases his racism and prejudice is the fact that they WERE playing against the best of their time. He thinks that simply because blacks were underrepresented that those who didn't play were better. Thinking a person is better on the basis of skin color is the very definition of racist.

While everyone is bowing to the feet of Tom Brady and naming him the G.O.A.T. consider this....lost in this shuffle is the accomplishments of the late Otto Graham. For those who don't know sports history, this legendary quarterback for now had surpassed Brady's league titles with SEVEN. And for all the noise about Brady being in his 10th Super Bowl, he falls far from what Graham did in his 10 years in pro football. From the time he debuted in 1946, Graham and the Cleveland Browns made it to the league title game EVERY YEAR Graham was calling the signals.

10 straight league titles, 7 championship rings. Even Mr. Brady has missed the playoffs occasionally. Otto Graham DID NOT. Also Graham's winning percentage for his career was .803 (57-13-1) while Brady's is currently at .769 (230-69).

So before anyone goes crowning Tom Brady as the G.O.A.T. at quarterback Otto Graham's accomplishments SHOULD NOT go unnoticed.
View attachment 452091
There will be an article on this topic of G.O.A.T.s in the coming week on Abstract Sports.
Not all his championships were NFL championships.
A league title in pro football is still a title...I guess the ABA didn't count either. That means Julius Erving's accomplishments there don't count since it was not the NBA. Stupid comment. Your comment means Arena Football doesn't count for anything either.
Just noting that you skirted the issue. Why?

That's right but it has spun into a discussion about Brady being the best PLAYER ever and that is so laughable.

You took issue with someone presenting statistical data to show why Brady is the greatest of all time, yet your entire first post did nothing but listing statistical data to show why, according to you, he isn't.

Hypocrite much?

I am not a fan of Brady at all, but I can give credit where credit is due. He's in a class of his own...
Statistics aside he is in a class of his own I’ll give him that ... in this era

Hypocrite much?

Well, the best you can do is guess.

The numbers tell a very different story, and that story is compelling...

Brady's got six rings. He could get #7 on Sunday.

He's been to the Pro Bowl 14 times.

Brady led the Patriots to 17 division titles during his 18 years at New England, including 11 consecutive from 2009 to 2019. He's gone to the AFC championship game 13 times, including eight consecutive appearances from 2011 to 2018.

He's been to the show nine times and has come away with six Super Bowl titles.

On Sunday he'll appear in his 10th Super Bowl (no one else has that many) and could come away with his 7th ring. In his first season with the Bucs he's going to the Super Bowl again.

During his career, Graham threw 174 touchdown passes with 135 interceptions. Brady, on the other hand, has thrown 581 touchdown passes with 191 interceptions.

Graham has 57 career victories. Tom Brady has 218.

Graham has a career passer rating of 78.2, while Brady has a passer rating of 97.3.

I don't like Tom Brady. But when you consider that Brady's career has been, roughly, twice as long as Graham's it's easy to see the superiority of Brady...
I'm not saying Brady is not great but he is NOT the greatest ever. A quarterback does not win titles on his own. He has to have a team around him as well. Just because Graham retired early does not discount him. We'll never know if he had played 21 years like Brady what his numbers would have been like. I think it is a great accomplishment that Brady has been on a winning team as much as he has and NO ONE will ever get to 10 Super Bowls again. That's a given. But I'm not ready to crown him the greatest ever based solely on wins. Drew Brees has outdone Brady in several stats so do we ignore that? Had Brees been on one of Belichick's teams does he go to 9 Super Bowls? I bet he does.

So, you seem to be all too willing to deny Brady GOAT status because, in your words, "A quarterback does not win titles on his own", yet you seem pretty eager to bestow GOAT status on Graham despite, again in your own words: "A quarterback does not win titles on his own".

I also think it's funny that you say you're not ready to crown Brady GOAT based solely on wins when that's only one of the seven things I mentioned which make him superior to Graham. in every respect.

As for Brees, first let me say I'm a huge Brees fan. I got to meet him a couple of times when he was with the Chargers and, as a photographer, I always thought he was wonderfully accommodating.

But comparing him to Brady?

Brady has six rings (could be seven this time next week). Brees has one.
Brady has four Super Bowl MVP's. Brees has one.
Brady has been named NFL MVP three times. Brees has never had the honor.
Brady's been to the Pro Bowl 14 times. Brees is just short with 13.
Brady has 581 touchdown s and 191 interceptions. Brees has 571 touchdown passes with 243 interceptions.

Brees has Brady beat in career passer rating, passing yards and completion percentage.

Any way you slice it, Brady's the better Quarterback...
And Brady did it without playing in a dome.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thup::clap::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As always,USMBs resident troll unkotore gets his ass handed to him on a platter and taken to the cleaners.:iyfyus.jpg: The nuts who parrot the NFL that Brady is the greatest ever need to start a comedyclub.Brady played in the weakest division in the NFL,he had the luxury of beating up on NFl teams that did not belong in the NFL having the luxury of facing the bills and dolphins when nfl hall of famers Dan Marino and Jim Kelly retired and they went downhill from there.Had he played in the same era as Jim Kelly and Dan Marino against two hall of fame coach’s in don shulaone of the top five greatest coaches ever if not the greatest,and marv Leavy another great hall of fame coach,he would have been lucky to win one division title yet alone make it to the Super Bowl.:auiqs.jpg: He had the luxury of facing those teams when those two great quarterbacks and two great coach’s retired.back then,the NFL had far more quality good teams as well.
Brady is a wuss,that wuss could not even take a mere helmet to the knee hit getting knocked out the entire season after that.he went and whined to the NFL about them changing the rules to protect quarterbacks after that and the NFL bowed down to him.:auiqs.jpg: Kelly and Marino played in an era where the NFL allowed defenders to throw the quarterback around like a rag doll back then,now the NFL has skirts on quarterbacks especially Tom Brady.the refs go out of their way to protect him.:iyfyus.jpg:Back then the NFL let you play defense as well,tyese days yellow flags get thrown constantly if a defender try’s to play defense.:cuckoo: Brady would not lhave lasted one season in the NFl back then had he played in that era,if he could not take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet,anybody seriously think he could take the abuse of being thrown around like a rag doll as quarterbacks were back theN.I don’t think so.:auiqs.jpg:

Brady is a verygood quarterback with a special skill level,I don’t deny that.i will even admit he is probably the best quarterback to play the game in the last 20 years.but of all time? :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: He isn’t even one of the top ten greatest ever.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unkotore and the other Brady apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after we both took them to school and checkmated them.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I’ll take Bart Starr. 5 in 7 years including an unmatched three straight with wins over two consecutive AFL champs. All without the luxury of rules designed to protect QBs and hamstring defenses including legalized holding in pass protection.

Was this before they let Black people play in the NFL? If so it doesnt count. Much like the time before they allowed Black people play in the NBA. The real competition was missing.
There were black players since the NFLs inception.
Like i said in the other thread, 7/8s of what you say is made up.
Hey retard. The NFL begin in 1920. No Black players until 1946.
J. Mayo Williams - Wikipedia
During the 1920s, he played professional football and one of three black athletes (along with Paul Robeson) to play in the fledgling National Football League during its first year.
There.
Dumbfuck.
Somebodys lying.

Looks like it was you dumbfuck.

" Paul Robeson was a true renaissance man. He was an effective political activist. He was a world-renowned singer and actor. He was an All-America football player who also played in the precursor to the NFL. "
Ah, they didn't have a "draft" back then, Dumbass!

I’ll take Bart Starr. 5 in 7 years including an unmatched three straight with wins over two consecutive AFL champs. All without the luxury of rules designed to protect QBs and hamstring defenses including legalized holding in pass protection.
Come on, Roshawn! The Packers were known for one play on offense...the sweep. They ran it constantly. Bart Star isn't even in the conversation of greatest QB's!

Come on, Roshawn! The Packers were known for one play on offense...the sweep. They ran it constantly. Bart Star isn't even in the conversation of greatest QB's!
QBs called plays back then. Starr threw only 4 int’s all season in 1966.
Starr won five in only seven years. And he had to do it without the aid and protection of rules changes aimed at enhancing offense.

FYI...
Brady was 199th pick in the draft and Starr was 200th.

Starr won five in only seven years. And he had to do it without the aid and protection of rules changes aimed at enhancing offense.
What play did Starr call over and over and over again? The other teams KNEW the Packers were going to run the sweep and they still couldn't stop it! THAT is what made the Packers a dynasty...not Bart Starr's ability at QB!

As for winning Super Bowls? The NFL was SO much better than the AFL at that point it wasn't really even a contest! That's also before the salary cap and free agency made it damn near impossible to keep all of your star players. The Packers were LOADED with Hall of Fame players!

How about the fact that Brady makes the players around him better? Look at this season, he went to a team with the worst winning percentage of the decade, and brought in new players who came there ONLY because they wanted to play with Tom Brady. One was retired (Gronk), one was off the waiver wire (Fournette), and another was passed over by every other team in the league (Brown). And oh yeah, those 3 guys accounted for all 4 of TB's touchdowns last night. Brady was even getting props from the defensive players after the game for how he inspires them to win, and changed the culture and work ethic in a losing franchise. That's just as important as stats, if not more important.

Last edited:
What play did Starr call over and over and over again? The other teams KNEW the Packers were going to run the sweep and they still couldn't stop it! THAT is what made the Packers a dynasty...not Bart Starr's ability at QB!

As for winning Super Bowls? The NFL was SO much better than the AFL at that point it wasn't really even a contest! That's also before the salary cap and free agency made it damn near impossible to keep all of your star players. The Packers were LOADED with Hall of Fame players!
The SB was a vacation. It was winning the NFL that mattered. Five in only seven years including an unmatched three straight and beating Jim Brown. Packers weren’t the only team who kept their players.
If Brady had to play under rules of that era his career would have been over before he won three. No one touched Brady last night. Literally.

Hypocrite much?

Oh yeah definitely,in this era he is indeed in a class of his own. The best quarterback to have played the game in the last 20 years. Jerry rice said it perfectly that when he was playing,players were not protected back then like they are now.pretty much echoing me that the NFL puts skirts on quarterbacks now. :thup: Rice told the truth when he said he believes he played in a tougher time in the NFL than Brady did.This one sports message board I know of,one poster there hit the nail on the head saying ifDan Marino was playing in this era the past 20 years,with the rules the NFL has now to protect quarterbacks,he would be throwing 70 touchdowns a year the way the NFL protects quarterbacks in this day and age. :thup:

Last edited:
While everyone is bowing to the feet of Tom Brady and naming him the G.O.A.T. consider this....lost in this shuffle is the accomplishments of the late Otto Graham. For those who don't know sports history, this legendary quarterback for now had surpassed Brady's league titles with SEVEN. And for all the noise about Brady being in his 10th Super Bowl, he falls far from what Graham did in his 10 years in pro football. From the time he debuted in 1946, Graham and the Cleveland Browns made it to the league title game EVERY YEAR Graham was calling the signals.

10 straight league titles, 7 championship rings. Even Mr. Brady has missed the playoffs occasionally. Otto Graham DID NOT. Also Graham's winning percentage for his career was .803 (57-13-1) while Brady's is currently at .769 (230-69).

So before anyone goes crowning Tom Brady as the G.O.A.T. at quarterback Otto Graham's accomplishments SHOULD NOT go unnoticed.
View attachment 452091

There will be an article on this topic of G.O.A.T.s in the coming week on Abstract Sports.
Brady cheated.

Forum List

Back