Tom Arnold Claims He's Seen a Tape of Donald Trump Calling His Son Eric the 'R-Word'

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Tom Arnold Claims He's Seen a Tape of Donald Trump Calling His Son Eric the 'R-Word'

-------------

I was watching Tom Arnold say he not only heard Trump use the N-word, but the R-word when referring to Eric Trump.

Imagine a father calling is son a "TARD". That's who Republicans made president.

gettyimages-689502038.jpg

• Banned
spot-the-difference.jpg

People are so mean, they altered the original to make them look more stupid.
Can you guess which one was the original? I couldn't.

• Banned
donald-trump-funny-smiling-picture_2.jpg

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Is this a joke thread? Are you seriously pushing this as meaningful on any level? Geez Looeez how stupid is the anti-Trump mania going to get? Are we going to start seeing interviews of Trump's groundskeeper who thought he heard suspicious noises coming from the White House?

• Banned
Is this a joke thread? Are you seriously pushing this as meaningful on any level? Geez Looeez how stupid is the anti-Trump mania going to get? Are we going to start seeing interviews of Trump's groundskeeper who thought he heard suspicious noises coming from the White House?
That's why I put it in humor.
I wouldn't have started it except Arnold says there is video tape of Trump saying both.

I wouldn't have believed Mike Cohen or Amarosa either until, Lordy Lordy, both have tapes.

-------------

I was watching Tom Arnold say he not only heard Trump use the N-word, but the R-word when referring to Eric Trump.

Imagine a father calling is son a "TARD". That's who Republicans made president.

gettyimages-689502038.jpg

Tom Arnold, on his third wife, An admitted drug and alcohol addict that can’t take responsibility for his life and blames Rosanne for his trouble is accusing someone else so he can get attention because his fifteen minutes of fame left him decades ago? That Tom Arnold? And you listen to him? Lol! You are so dumb.

tom arnold sent me this picture of you dean....

My boobs aren't that big.
How long did it take you to pose for that picture.
You know better.
Next time, strap them down.
pay attention dean,your buddy tom arnold said this was you.....he said you were normal at one time....but that pool party you were at with your buddies a few years back fucked you up a little bit.....

That's why I put it in humor.

Every thread of yours is a joke.

Tom claimed (originally) that he HAD a tape of Trump calling BARRON a retard. Of course it was never produced (like all the other claims).

Just heard trumps tribute to Aretha Franklin.

He started off with she worked For me.

Forum List

Back