Tom Arnold: 80% Of Gun Owners Shoot Themselves Or Family Member

"This explains why 80% of gun owners shoot themselves or members of their own families."

— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) November 30, 2018
How is it possible to misunderstand what the man said. 80% of gun owners would be, conservatively, over 80 million people with family members maybe 150 million. You can not justify stupidity or fix it.

Most sensible people understood what he was trying to say.. the issue that you gun nutters don't like to address, that you sell a dangerous product that kills 33,000 Americans every year with absolutely no benefit.
The bearing of arms is a Constitutional right there's your fucking benefit. Smart people call that freedom. Oh yeah and then there's the is the benefit of self-defense because the average police response time is 4 minutes and the interaction between criminal and victim is 90 secs.

I know of three people who've died of gun violence- two suicides and one murder - who fall EXACTLY in that category. One of them shot himself within 50 feet of where I am sitting right now.

·
·
·
Ropes and water aren't designed to kill people. Guns are.

The fact that guns are sold to mentally ill people who commit murder and suicide is the problem.

No surprise, you hang out with criminals and crazies. And you assume that the rest of the human population is just like the scum with which you associate.

So all those gun deaths don't really further the narrative that Joe six pack owning a gun puts the public at large in danger.

I know of three people who've died of gun violence- two suicides and one murder - who fall EXACTLY in that category. One of them shot himself within 50 feet of where I am sitting right now.

Suicide I think belongs in the mental illness segment not the guns are bad. If guns are bad because of suicide, so is rope, water, height, knives, automobile, and a hundred other things I haven't thought of.

Ropes and water aren't designed to kill people. Guns are.

The fact that guns are sold to mentally ill people who commit murder and suicide is the problem.
It appears we agree firearms are not the problem. The failure to recognize and treat menatal illness is the problem.

The bearing of arms is a Constitutional right there's your fucking benefit. Smart people call that freedom. Oh yeah and then there's the is the benefit of self-defense because the average police response time is 4 minutes and the interaction between criminal and victim is 90 secs.

Most of Europe limits gun ownership and they have more freedom than we do.

There's no 'benefit" living next to gun-toting maniacs compensating for tiny dicks. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

No surprise, you hang out with criminals and crazies. And you assume that the rest of the human population is just like the scum with which you associate.

Actually, I hang out with regular folks.

One case, there was a neighboring couple who had a fight and a gun was used. He went to prison, his daughters had to grow up without their parents.

Another was a co-worker whose son committed suicide when they were out to dinner.

The third was a guy with chronic health problems who wanted to end it all bcause he didn't have insurance.

But of course, being Mormon Scum, you guys look down on regular folks... they are only gentiles going to the Terrestrial Heaven, after all... they don't get to rule planets like you guys.

There's no 'benefit" living next to gun-toting maniacs compensating for tiny dicks. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.
That LIE has been debunked over and over you piece of Human garbage. As for murders 90 percent are either criminals killing criminals or criminals killing criminals family members.

That LIE has been debunked over and over you piece of Human garbage. As for murders 90 percent are either criminals killing criminals or criminals killing criminals family members.

Nope, it's never been debunked.

Expanded Homicide Data

In 2011, in incidents of murder for which the relationships of murder victims and offenders were known, 54.3 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.); 24.8 percent of victims were slain by family members.

42.9 percent of victims were murdered during arguments (including romantic triangles) in 2011.

• Law enforcement reported 653 justifiable homicides in 2011. Of those, law enforcement officers justifiably killed 393 felons, and private citizens justifiably killed 260 people during the commission of a crime. (See Expanded Homicide Data Tables 14 and 15.)
So out of 12,664 homicides reported to the FBI, only 260 were justified civilians killing a bad guy.

Then please move
I bet we can start a Go Fund Me and get more than enough to ship your sorry ass over to Europe

Expanded Homicide Data

In 2011, in incidents of murder for which the relationships of murder victims and offenders were known, 54.3 percent were killed by someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.); 24.8 percent of victims were slain by family members.

42.9 percent of victims were murdered during arguments (including romantic triangles) in 2011.

• Law enforcement reported 653 justifiable homicides in 2011. Of those, law enforcement officers justifiably killed 393 felons, and private citizens justifiably killed 260 people during the commission of a crime. (See Expanded Homicide Data Tables 14 and 15.)
So out of 12,664 homicides reported to the FBI, only 260 were justified civilians killing a bad guy.
Again DUMB ASS your claim is false and been prove over and over to BE false. Criminals killing criminals are not a problem associated with legal fireamrs owners nor their families.

Expanded Homicide Data

Duh of course most people know the person who killed them in one way or another

and once again I'll remind you that you don't have to kill a person when you use a gun in self defense.

Again DUMB ASS your claim is false and been prove over and over to BE false. Criminals killing criminals are not a problem associated with legal fireamrs owners nor their families.

except that most gun deaths are suicides, domestic violence and accidents... not criminal actions.

You'll be worm food before you get your European gun bans

Oh, not really. It's amazing how fast things change when you realize the silliness of a position.

Take Gay Marriage. IN 2004, opposing it swept Bush into a second term... 14 years later it is legal in all 50 states and no one thinks twice about it.

Why?

Because when you boiled it down to basic arguments, all the homophobes had was "I think it's icky when it's two dudes!"

The arguments for private gun ownership are even sillier than that.

except that most gun deaths are suicides, domestic violence and accidents... not criminal actions.

You'll be worm food before you get your European gun bans

Oh, not really. It's amazing how fast things change when you realize the silliness of a position.

Take Gay Marriage. IN 2004, opposing it swept Bush into a second term... 14 years later it is legal in all 50 states and no one thinks twice about it.

Why?

Because when you boiled it down to basic arguments, all the homophobes had was "I think it's icky when it's two dudes!"

The arguments for private gun ownership are even sillier than that.

No the arguments for gun ownership are actually very good the best being self preservation

The Left are our intellectual and moral superiors you know.

Tom Arnold: 80 Percent Of Gun Owners Shoot Themselves Or Family
He was married to Rosanne so that should tell you all you need to know

really....suicide prevention should have him on permanent watch.....married to that>

maxresdefault.jpg

Then please move
I bet we can start a Go Fund Me and get more than enough to ship your sorry ass over to Europe
Joe can shack up with Tommy T.

Forum List

Back